Unofficial data from the Russian Federation

>06/06/2022
>Killed 50127 (with the missing 61451)

Attached: Politjoystic.jpg (528x348, 27.92K)

50k ukies? I don't believe it. 40k in camps is true in my opinion. But it is too much even for their incompetent kike army

how many dead for each nation involved?

That is very sad if true, non of this needed to happen.

According to ex Europe Commander General Stephen Twitty, russians killed 200.000 ukie soldiers

Attached: 1654671595997 - According to ex Europe Commander General Stephen Twitty, russians killed 200.000 ukie soldiers.jpg (1080x1391, 426.02K)

NO FUCK OFF UKIE WINNING

>just trust zelensky, bro

oh dear. poor little slavshits.

Attached: ukraine and russia in a nutshell bear and pig.png (1862x1036, 609.52K)

Bullshit nato clowns are incapable as everyone else. Fuck. I hate them so much. There is no real competition in any army that's why morons sever in every country in the high positions

that means Russia has 90k soldiers left for the operation... Why hasnt ucrane won yet?

I think at least 30% of killed are muricans/brits/ausis. Ukies are smart and sending dumb anglos to test Russian artillery

It's estimation of ukies death. 40k ukies are in camps it's a fact. No one knows how many of them died

No it is most likely on par with the Russian losses. They're attacking defensive positions with fewer men and not enough fire power or air control. (read pic what I wrote a while back.)

My high IQ estimate:
>30k Russian with heaviest losses DNR
>40k dead UKIES

Attached: Why Russia lost.jpg (1220x289, 52.77K)

Bullshit. That's more than the entirety of Vietnam for the USA. Where's the video of all these people being killed?

>I think at least 30% of killed are muricans/brits/ausis
thank god. i fucking cannot stand the eternal anglo. they cry about other nations colonizing one another yet still have norther Ireland and Scotland under their oppressive rule. How can a race be this ignorant!??!

Attached: femboy hooters ukraine trollface vs ukraine reddit.jpg (991x1280, 1.04M)

No way, the Russian army would be starting to unravel if that many died, that is an absolutely insane total for only having 200,000 field. It's more likely c. 9,000 Russian dead tops and maybe c. 16,000 dead Ukrainians. IMO I think Ukraine's losses are only just now starting to seriously rise, in the first four months it was about even.

99% of the retards going to get killed are ex military and clued up on war.
Redditards for sure got sent to the front lines to be cannon fodder.

You don't understand anything, sorry. You are living in the 1970s world with 1945 military strategy

> i fucking cannot stand the eternal anglo

Yet you live in a Anglo country you hypocrite spic!

Attached: Every Spic on pol.png (900x900, 267.37K)

It's a phoney staged war for globohomo, everyone knew the hohols were violating the fuck out of all the 2014 Mink agreement and did nothing to stop it, they encouraged it.

Most of them are paid (they will be paid after the war 5k bucks/months). Anglos are greedy. Ukies don't want to pay anybody that's why they are sending them to death

the real genocide

>over 7 million females get a taste of first world
>any of them returning to slav hell

the very ethnicity of Ukrainian will be out bred in a generation

no its more like a jewish country but overrun with faggots and nigs.

Attached: the absolute state of amerimutts they kneel for niggers that dont care about them.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

DNR sustained up to 90% looses at some point.
Source: Office of LNR fighting since 2014..writes his blog in Livejournal, kenigtiger
Use yandex translate.

It's not that they can't fight, i. Fact he writes that the LDNR forces are the only ones breaking the front line, but that they arent equipped at all and are cocknlocked by armchair generals from Russia that haven't seen a war in their lives and act on their ill advised assumptions and biases.
Losses are high on both sides..
30k losses with DNR included seem sensible to me.
Not everyone killed of course but made combat ineffective

This isn't the Great War. Putin isn't sending millions of foot soldiers against battalions of tanks and motorized trucks. He's having them sit in cities and bomb the shit out of Ukrainians then move up to see if the coast is clear. And Ukrainian artillery attacks on Russian occupied zones is insignificant compared to how Russia can bombard Ukraine. I'd put the losses at maybe 5:1 actually, with Ukrainians being used as mince meat to hold Russia back. Zelensky has skipped straight to the "scraping the barrel" level of conscription by throwing all of his citizens at Russia to hold them back.

It marches the SBU leaks we had previously

He writes that Ukrohomos are thousand times better equipped dude to the ZOG basically giving them infinite spawning items.
Shitton of drones especially.

Russian corrupt leadership , it's liberal oligarch wing ,failed at.properly equipping the LDNR.

Lol. First world? You mean Italy/Germany/Bulgaria? After that smelly taste they will probably join right wing party and will vote some kinda of ukie Hitler in power

50 thousand Ukrainian soldiers died
This doesn’t include Territorials national guard etc

Even New York Times is beginning to suspect something
Kiev it's refusing to share details of operations with Washington and possibly manipulating info they are being given, the New York times reported. The New York Times cited US officials saying “Ukraine is keeping us in the dark possibly even misleading us.”