Trump says 'Biden is the worst President in history

is he right?
“It is being stated by almost all that Joe Biden is the worst President in history. If inflation is not quickly rained in, he may go down as an equal combination of Herbert Hoover and Jimmy Carter, with Jimmy’s only words of wisdom being that our Country SHOULD NOT USE MAIL-IN BALLOTS FOR VOTING BECAUSE THEY WILL LEAD TO VERY CORRUPT ELECTIONS!!!”

By Donald J. Trump
thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/joe-biden-is-the-worst-president-in-history-682022/

Attached: Untitled.png (738x547, 24.26K)

He didn't just say that Joe's the worst. He accurately observed that EVERYBODY is saying that too.

Lincoln was Americas greatest villain.

>rained in
Retard

FDR and Wilson were way worse than Hoover

Attached: really.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

rain him in

My economic life was a milion times better 3 years ago. Never voting for these stupid fuckers ever again.

I don't feel competent to judge which president is worst, so I rate the chance that Biden is the worst at 1/46. It seems a reckless, improbable claim.

Coming from the worst President in history. Yeah Biden sucks but Trump was a thousand times worse. He literally destroyed the country and separated us more than we have ever been.

He hasn't caused as much everlasting damage as Wilson, LBJ or FDR but he is the most ineffective.

this
he's a retard but he's our retard.

LBJ, FDR and Bush jr were pretty trash, Plus, the 19th century is full of useless fucks.

Is not Vladimir Putin also a President? I think he is far worse than President Biden.

He did?
or
Are you so weak that the television, computer, and smartphone mind spell you?

Honk honk. Imagine how weak minded you have to be to believe this shit while Biden is actually systematically dismantling our infrastructure as we speak.

Trump isn't even in the bottom half. Probably top 1/3 desu. Stop believing what the news tells you and do some research.

Shouldnt it be “reigned” not “rained”?

the worst president in 80 years or so yeah. FDR and Woodrow Wilson were worse

Thats only because you bought the lies since you're a fatherless nigger. Maybe you'll find your dad one day.

The only good thing Biden has done is get us out of Afghanistan. Everything else has been retarded and harmful.

We were on our way out anyway.

>worse than lincoln
>worse than fdr
no

trump is a moron and needs to throw in the towel.
He fucked everything up.

Wilson was the worst. Then FDR and LBJ are tied.
Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama, and Biden are trash, but don't hold a candle to what the guys above got away with.
Trump was okay, and that stands out as an outlier of trash and effectively bad.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.36K)

What did Bush Sr. do?

Wilson was barely even President. House ran the whole nation for him.

Thousand points of light NWO.

Trump only votes my mail, rules for thee, not for me.

spooky

Biden is the fucking worst so far...who knows whats next in this fucking clown world sideshow of a country.

no he's not right because presidents are elected in legal, secure and true elections and Biden is occupying the Oval office by theft of fraud ballot swapping. Never refer to Bidung as "president of the United States"

Trump lost. You're in a cult.

Attached: cult.webm (640x640, 2.62M)

Not in that order