Attached: qt.jpg (720x960, 203.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWyhKobyM68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shouldn't have fucked Demetrius

Good.

Is that a femboy with implants?

mutts law.

How exactly will whites go extinct? Will there be a hard genocide that kills them all? I guess if someone used nuclear and biological weapons. The idea that whites will go extinct through mixing is an incel fantasy. It would take like 500 years and that’s if whites were mixing often which they don’t. Whites race mix the least often of all races. Even then you would end up with white passing people that would become the new whites. This period of peace after World War Two is an anomaly in history. There will be an economic collapse, war, and Balkanization at some point. Things won’t remain peaceful for whites to continue living around nonwhites that a slow mixing will occur like what happened with the aryans in India.

Yeah, Arizona isn't too hospitable of those plant-tree things is it?

i wish

I love this board because I can make a well written, on-topic thread and it gets deleted basically instantly, but I can make some racebaiting, zero effort shitpost like this and it will hit bump limit.

Best jannies and mods on Any Forums.

Attached: 1543538570021.gif (540x540, 1.08M)

god its pathetic, you whites lost, stop bitching and crying and die with some fucking dignity, crying online wont save your race, its over...

Are white """"men""""" the most cowardly faggot cucks in the history of the human race? Sure seems like it

the tomboy was a beautiful thing. maybe they'll be back before I die but I doubt it

Coomer threads are the best threads, user

Attached: chun-li-taunt.gif (220x195, 184.49K)

If it's well-written, space out your message over a few posts, to keep the thread alive. Include graphics or vaguely-related images. Bump your own thread after 10 minutes or so.

Good luck.

She too

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsnatasha.jpg (642x652, 62.9K)

based

Latinas are the future of america

Breed white babies.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

I can’t wait for global famine as a consequence of the war in Ukraine. Africans, and Middle Easterners are absolutely FUCKED!
>They’ll just go to Europe.
Sure a few million will escape but most will die. Europe is having trouble accommodating 6 million Ukrainians but will allow 100 million Africans to flood in? Far right parties in Europe will gain more power from the situation. MENA diaspora will watch as their people suffer and they can’t do anything about it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVEN COUNTRIES THAT CAN GROW FOOD WILL STARVE FROM LACK OF FERTILIZER!!!!

ONE BILLION DEAD!!!
LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!

@1:14:12
youtube.com/watch?v=qWyhKobyM68

Attached: 42A4879E-6B9F-461C-8F3E-14D12089476D.jpg (2545x1464, 432.75K)

Keep fucking coping, they will drown Europe in 100 million Africans and you spineless white faggots wont do shit.

Yeah, sure.
All the niggers will be allowed to flood in at once.

You’re so delusional!

Ive noticed this too. Really good and well thought out discussion gets deleted within minutes. Its like the mods are actively working to keep the discussion as pointless as possible on Any Forums.

But I think the best response to this is to not use Any Forums as a discussion board, find people in real life in your local community and talk to them; get them politically involved. Focus on grassroots movements and work your way up.

It is the maintenance men. They do it on purpose.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 60.46K)

Really, if you had a life outside of internet, you wouldn't care

>Its like the mods are actively working to keep the discussion as pointless as possible on Any Forums.

It couldnt POSSIBLY be more obvious at this point.

>Its like the mods are actively working to keep the discussion as pointless as possible on Any Forums

Well, yes. It's the same tactic these parasites use offline: worm their way into positions of power and undermine the system from within.

Economic collapse and Balkanization of the USA is inevitable. The demographics and currency devaluation are too far gone. There will be a civil war that turns into a race war after white cucks are betrayed by their nonwhite comrades. Whites will finally lose their empathy for other races. The white nation born from the corpse of the USA will wage war on the spic nation. Water going to the Southwest will be cut off. The Uvalde school massacre proved spics are cowards regardless of training and gear. This time whites won’t take mercy on them by stopping at Mexico City. All spics will be eradicated and everything to the Panama Canal will be annexed.

Attached: E5408DD3-7790-4F61-9FF0-352A1CB14D00.jpg (417x984, 93.56K)

10/10 schizophrenia!

Attached: 1653133435697.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

Well if that is going to happen Mr shekelstein before that happens I sure would like to go on a picnic and have some good cuddles with a moderately attractive White girl.

Attached: 1595521246140.webm (720x404, 1.61M)