Do Jews really have higher IQ?

I remember an equation by Jordan Peterson explaining why exactly 40% of billionaires are Jewish despite being 2% of the population - in short, he invoked their allegedly high IQ.

Does anybody have any sources showing their IQ is overestimated?

Even if they have higher IQ they are still Marxist cosmopolitans niggers who hate white people, though, but I want to know the IQ question for sure

Attached: 1646263598891.jpg (800x641, 151.38K)

god its pathetic, you whites lost, stop bitching and crying and die with some fucking dignity, crying online wont save your race, its over.

cool bot slide thread

Attached: 1654733956703.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

>It's over for whites
Win a war against Israel maybe? Retarded useless sandnigger

Their mind is of Satan, the serpent. Very crafty but very much like a supercomputer AI. It has weaknesses.
They're soulless though. They'll never ascend beyond the game board and they're destined to evaporate.

Imagine being so full of murderous hatred for another group of people 24/7, to the point that you can't even function or live a regular life.
Very sad.

Nigger I am asking a simple question without anything provocative nor bait, why is it a slide thread?

I am talking about genetic advantages on the "game board"

Even if their IQ was on average 5 points higher or whatever the claim is, that would still even out to millions of more genius tier whites in those countries where jews make up 40% of billionaires, 100% of bankers, 100% of media moguls and so on. So no, this Peterson's explanation doesn't hold water at all. It's completely obvious to anyone with an above midwit IQ that they practice extreme nepotism, as you would expect from a cult, and anyone denying or rationalizing that is either a brainlet or a shill.

Your dumb as fuck.

This little shit is just a shill, living or working online in one of the westbank settlements. Most actual Palestinians can't afford internet access.

>that they practice extreme nepotism, as you would expect from a cult, and anyone denying or rationalizing that is either a brainlet or a shill
I am not denying this part, however if you look at his original equation it does indeed account for the IQ difference, you can google it as "Jordan Peterson - on the jewish question" - I won't paste it here
Trying to understand how much their IQ plays a role in their upper hand - entirely or partially. They are nepotistic white-haters, but they could have rose to prominence purely because of IQ with nepotism being a minor factor, while still being a major factor in terms of how they treat us

Dumb as fuck for saying sandniggers are useless retards?

The Talmud and the Shulchan Aruch authorize:

-The defrauding of non-Jews;

-Men to cheat on their wives with non-Jewish women;

-Usury is viewed not only a right, but almost a duty;

-Command Jews not to testify, or else giving false testimony, in lawsuits between Jews and non-Jews;

-“The inheritance and property of non-Jews should be considered the property without an owner and the first to arrive has a right to them,” only stating that if several Jews carry out a fraud, they are required to share the fruits equitably among themselves;

-They urge the lending of money, while never borrowing;

-They do not require Jews to keep their word with regard to non-Jews

Attached: exist.png (1160x451, 117.84K)

>but they could have rose to prominence purely because of IQ with nepotism being a minor factor
No, my answer to you implies that this would be astronomically improbable, due to the relative population sizes.

Me too. They have supernatural abilities and they can communicate with demons/archons because of their DNA.

Their average iq would have to be over 130 to even match the number of white geniuses assuming whites iq is 100

JPs actual argument IIRC is that 40% of Jews are two standard devs above the norm in intelligence and this is why 40% are billionaires.

However, he never explains where he got these intelligence figures from or demonstrates a causal relationship between any other race having an IQ 2 SDs above normal and being a billionaire. It looks like he just worked backwards and shoehorned in this explanation because he had nothing better.

cause you mutts wont ever make a decent thread and ask stupid questions google can answer you dumbfucks

Attached: 1654735193397.jpg (500x500, 57.49K)

No.

Attached: 1596495457462.jpg (720x573, 75.12K)

You are a mutt schizo user

No.

Attached: JewIQ.png (622x1970, 254.75K)

I am from Russia you half-sandnigger, rope. I have the misfortune of being in your shithole due to my parents' poor choices of immigration
>UGhhGG sHiT tHrEad LOW EFFORT
Kill yourself ledditor

nah kys nigger you're subhuman trash to me

Paganism literally promotes homosexuality lmao, it's true what they say about americans after all.

Then why are "christian" countries so full of it?

IQ is overestimated. It's good for a lone wolf/mad genius type of guy, but it's doesn't really benefit society as a whole that much.

Tight-knit communities, common values, healthy lifestyles, discipline and good, hard work are what a society needs. I'm not saying higher IQ isn't desirable, but the things I've mentioned come first. That's why kikes always undermine those first.

Attached: 1633206810711.jpg (704x864, 125.57K)

then go back to bed and go to school tomorrow kid, I'm not sorry my country is better than yours, learn to cope or kys faggot

Attached: 1654735662381.gif (520x293, 2.98M)