Is Blaire White actually white or partially of mestizo ancestry as well?

Is Blaire White actually white or partially of mestizo ancestry as well?

Do you mind transgender people less if they espouse conservative political views?

Attached: BlaireWhitePool.jpg (720x720, 184.67K)

McDonalds

This looks like a dood OP

Can't tell. And the reason we can't tell is because of all the fucked up plastic surgery this goon did. He actually looked a lot better as a woman before all the surgery.

She's stunning.

gross

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

Girls are so fucking lucky.

strategic dick cover
our boy blaire hidin' hog like a tannery

Yeah but she's pretty and feminine and has nice boobies.

Attached: blairewhite10.jpg (940x1200, 195.2K)

How could you possibly care you faggot?

He really looks like a fucking troon in that picture.

he looks like michael jackson or peter burns

looks like a man with 2 balls stuck on his chest

I couldn't be more cisgendered. Just seems like pol is more ok with trans than gay because at least trans are trying to blend in with other feminine-acting ppl.

Attached: blairewhite.jpg (500x666, 84.25K)

>desperately trying to pose in such a way as to disguise his manly frame

You made a thread about the ethnic makeup of blare white, give your head a shake, you're a faggot.

First time I've kek'd at pasta in a while. Good job, bot. Have a (You)

Attached: 1647829625288.jpg (883x1024, 143.33K)

ok but like im gay not trans

also dont you want gay people castrated? why would pol be against trans? you want gays invisible - if you can pretend flamers are just weird girls - isnt everyone happy?

Attached: blairewhite5.png (275x274, 159.98K)

Cross those legs. Please.

The pretty feminine penis.

I don’t mind transgender people as long as they stay the fuck away from kids and understand that they will never be a woman. That it’s

>if you can pretend flamers are just weird girls
If they are not nice looking and fuckable, noone will ever put up with a "flamer'. People only put up with narcissistic behavior if it's coming from a hot chick.

You fucking retard acting like this is some sort of political issue.

all fields

Attached: 1637353772880.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

thats a man

She looks castizo so at least 75% White.

I mean yeah its a political issue when people try to prevent you from seeing your romantic partner in the hospital, inheriting property/money, adopting kids, etc. because of the combination of you and your partner's genitals.

Trans people were legally allowed to marry men in the late 70s by a New Jersey court. Gay ppl couldn't marry till the early 2000s in MA.

Gay people have been historically willing to crossdress and get castrated to fit in in some cases.

>ok but like im gay not trans
Good thing all of my posts only contain the insult of you being a faggot, faggot.

im sorry you are closeted

Don't care, go clean out your mutilated front hole.

It's a man. Also, what does his ancestry matter, broken branch, grandparent cry.
J Edgar Hoover was a crossdresser and still did good work against the commies.
I don't mind sexual deviants as long as they keep it in the bedroom.
If you take it out of the bedroom, you're forcing me to participate in your fetish and I'll always hate that, no matter your politics.

Yeah but now you faggots are allowed to marry anywhere in the eyes of any (satanic) government. Quit bitching about not being able to fuck each other in public.