STOP REFERRING TO YOURSELVES AS WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=cEYpg3W4uN8

>"White" is a pseudo identity; a form of social engineering and psychological warfare weaponized by the Jews.
He gets into it within the first 10 minutes, but listen to the whole thing.

Attached: IMG_20220608_192243.jpg (1080x552, 61.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/URB85MelHDTS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember before Jewish shite pulled them out of the mud your ancestors were evil savages chasing pigs naked in the forest

Attached: 1558799615060m.jpg (1024x483, 46.99K)

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Finally

You dillute your bloodline by referencing yourselfs through skins, same with blacks. If you solely identify yourselves through color your true history is only 400 years long; crafted by "them" as pawns to be moved around on the metaphysical board. The white Vs black dycotomy is feral tier, low iq take on the nonesense that is modern day politics. Once you escape this mindset the world and its history will be easier to digest. At least the Oriental Asians were smart enough not to allow "them" to categorise them as yellow people.

Fast food by its very definition is meant to be quick, but hungry patrons want their meals sizzling as well as in a timely manner.

Pre-prepared meals can sometimes mean the food isn't piping hot as it isn't made to order, and unhappy customers have been known to ask for their dish to be made from scratch.

One man claiming to be a McDonald's worker has revealed what he does when a customer demands "fresh" nuggets.

Bigjettyfunny shared a clip to his TikTok account of the same name, saying in the on-screen captions: "When a customer asks for fresh nuggets. Just re-drop them. Good as fresh ones."

The clip shows him tossing a box of nuggets into the fryer, before popping them back in the carton and bagging them up again. Although at the bottom of the clip Bigjettyfunny wrote "joking," presumably in case he gets into trouble for the claims.

>>"White" is a pseudo identity
It's just colloquial for Europeans.

EMJ is a retard who no understanding of science. Race is a biological construct. muh logos

bitchute.com/video/URB85MelHDTS/

Attached: 1574200428509.png (718x900, 405.96K)

no, I don't think I will.

Are Croatians white or Catholic? Your answer will prove his point.

>or
false dilemma

Attached: 1406438583024.jpg (640x480, 152.69K)

I should have said your answer or lack thereof. I was skeptical, too, but watched with an open mind. Then again, I dont have an emj hate folder

You should watch his interview with Ed Dutton:

Attached: 1652920741396.jpg (922x851, 114.64K)

Well said. I was so blind to this fact for so long. I don't know why it took this guy to open my eyes... But he did.

>science is fucking awesome!
Modern sciense has removed metaphysics from the equation, so I really don't rely on it to inform me in regards to topics of a metaphysical nature.

Well maybe you should stop speaking about scientific topics then.

Attached: 1623472494453.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

Anglo-Saxon Master Race. With Tato Nigger.

You can identify both with your ethnicity and race. And race isn't just about skin color. I'm sure you already realize this.
lmao

I kind of wish it never happened. Wish we still had our traditions

And why would you say that race/identify is metaphysical in nature? Stop using words you don't understand.

Lol and youre accusing me of logical fallacies. Just watch the fucking video, kid.

Don't project, now ;)

Okay. I'm English-Italian-Irish-French. How many traditions do I need to know?

Attached: I see you're a man of vulture as well.png (1080x1094, 2.18M)

Who said anything about needing to know traditions?

How is it a logical fallacy to recognize race as a biological construct? I can provide plenty of evidence that you will dismiss out of hand exactly in the same manner as EMJ.
Projecting about what?