>network for clients
>white former co-worker responds
>she connects me to white clients
>they give me work, all satisfied and happy customers
>they want to meet to discuss even more work
>we meet, they realize I'm Black
>never hear from them again

Whites really do try to keep the Black Man down, smt

Attached: 52183425425.jpg (1597x1204, 128.24K)

Na most whites honestly don’t care, blacks are just exhausting to deal with

are you well spoken, polite, well dressed? no tattoos or piercings or niggerspeak? cause i call bs.

This is a nice bait thread, well just in case that you really are a nigger, you should have bathed before the meeting, you stink.

cuz you're an HR disaster waiting to happen. Somebody breaths the wrong way and all of a sudden the whole company is racist

lol yeah no one is buying this jewish shit.

hes already communicating hes an hr disaster lol. he probably exudes it.

>be me
>Black Male, entrepreneur
Herschel, please. You make this thread every day.

Attached: you will never be a nigger.jpg (691x466, 62.81K)

They probably just feel more comfortable buying drugs from Mexicans man. Don't sweat it.

Post picture of your hand with timestamp, Moshe.

Attached: fellow negroes 2.jpg (719x575, 120.73K)

Kek

Flesh it out. What do you do?

>I do a nothing job
>the end
wow what a compelling story, rabbi

I also experienced this.
>In portland, black
>order pizza from family run company
>faggy autistic son arrives with pizza
>I get my stuff and we have small shit chat
>he leaves
>next day I try to order again
>somehow I can’t order again because “they don’t serve you area”

then go pick it up fat Albert

I wonder how disgusted jews are of niggers. If they consider whites to be animal cattle, then niggers must be like bugs for them, just dumb slave golems. If a nigger somehow ends up in the higher circles I imagine they would be like "get this stinking nigger out of here"

just dont use the nigger speak next time. jewnigger

You’re a kike shill

Why do t black people keep you in business? If blacks can support black owned businesses and are encouraged to do so then it’s ok if whites would rather support white owned business.

kike larp. Post nose faggot.

No, cost of delivery is less than transporting myself there.
I didn’t faggot.
>hey
>here you go man
>have a nice day
>thanks you too
It’s not efficient. Study economics

at least they dont try to fuck you, try being a hot woman like me, nigger

>It’s not efficient. Study economics
Why is it not efficient?

Post your tits Juana

Pretty much, I dress business casual. I speak the way I type so there is no ebonics. Once I tested my theory by adding this client to linkedin after she suggested a meeting, after she saw my profile she had a million reasons for cancelling the meeting and just left my check with security at her gated community.

it's all freelance work, nothing like that should be an issue

design

that sounds about right, it's always passive aggressive.

Come home man. Forget about whitoids we Slavs and you Slaves should unite.

YWNBAW tranny

That doesn't matter to white people. The "well-dressed" and "well-spoken" shit is just a meme. They see his skin and think "nigger" and that's the end of it.

Unusual, normally it is just the opposite. If you find a black that does good work you act like they are the greatest thing ever. Mostly because we (whites) have all had really bad experiences with blacks and the normal experience is negative to disappointing. So odd you would have that experience.

My only thought is that they may have had so much negativity from blacks that they no longer care to take the chance. This happens a lot now that we are pushing for blacks to auto graduate everything. You just can't trust any black person's qualifications.

te jodes negro de mierda

I’m not your professor, pay me

>black
stopped reading kys nigger

Its called nepotism and it works. You just buy and sell from your own kind and charge

Go back to Mexico

>all satisfied and happy customers
don't lie to yourself nigger, they were just being polite

and actually yes I have had clients that are only clients because they are trying to create some situation for sex. so I know how it feels for your client to try to fuck you (sexually) and to actually fuck you (not pay).

this

why does it have to be about race, we should all support each other regardless of race.

This is objectively not true. If that were true then there would be no blacks in business or professional fields at all.

Fake news, portland loves niggers.

Attached: 1595397507094.jpg (1280x716, 172.19K)

If you mention race to me, you're out.

that's the problem, they need us.....to survive....but it don't go both ways.

The downside to this that it will create more BLM and "Fuck white people!" shenanigans.

Sounds like based clients

and you do the same thing to whites, including a lot of targeted violence, so I could give a fuck less and you deserve it

>why does it have to be about race, we should all support each other regardless of race.
Nigger just do nepotism. Theres other black entrepreneurs out there that dont want to deal with whites. This is literally how every socially repugnant group manages to exist as outcasts, by creating a parallel economy

granted not all whites are like that, like I say the girl that introduced me to many clients is White, but she comes from a wealthy family, maybe it's a class thing, not race.

good, the more hostile and aggressive they are openly the faster white nationalism happens, all it takes is for them to scare the normies enough

Based if true, I also always ghost blacks in all situations, if they say something to me I pretend I didn't hear anything, its hilarious to see the confused reaction, if I order pizza and the delivery guy is black I wont open the door

Why would a white want an African monkey working for them? Give me one good reason.

I have a lot more success by text in interviews, and the like. It's not racism because I'm might, I must give off a bit of a spastic vibe, but I would be easily convinced it is racism if I wasn't white.