"a patient just broke the entire reception of the clinic I work for because "we supposedly put a chip in his wife's...

>"a patient just broke the entire reception of the clinic I work for because "we supposedly put a chip in his wife's teeth and we are tracking her and listening to her conversations" I am in shock"

this is your fault Any Forums brazilians are believing the weird conspiracies that youre spreading

Attached: whatsapp-image-2022-06-08-at-15.png (984x1538, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/mg/minas-gerais/noticia/2022/06/08/marido-quebra-tudo-em-recepcao-de-clinica-odontologica-de-bh-apos-companheira-reclamar-de-dor-de-dente-fotos.ghtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

video:
g1.globo.com/mg/minas-gerais/noticia/2022/06/08/marido-quebra-tudo-em-recepcao-de-clinica-odontologica-de-bh-apos-companheira-reclamar-de-dor-de-dente-fotos.ghtml

This is a typical schizophrenic delusional though I’m not sure why. I knew a Jewish girl who went schizo and made the same claim

This.
Anyone on the internet probably another schitzo that has nothing to do with Any Forums radicalised him
Stop pinning this insanity on us.

Conductive metals and spying capabilities? Conspiracy theory!

Attached: 'Air-loom_machine'._Wellcome_L0020897.jpg (3543x5261, 3.49M)

Not really my problem hue monkey, literally how is this my fault you nigger, I'm not subverting or influencing anyone and I wouldn't be doing that from a fucking anime image board

no denial about the chip though.

Awesome. Now give all Brazilians chainsaws. They'll run around going RAAAAAAAAAAAAA and other huemonkeys will be like ook ook but then RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but that's a moped going by without a muffler on it. Then someone breaks another desk.

Maybe they shouldn't have put that chip in his wife's tooth
Schizos: 1
Dentalfags: 0

I hear ya

IIRC teeth can pick up am radio signals and sometimes people will hear it in their heads

Please dont post racist comments, it makes me uncomfortable

We need to euthanize schizos

Of course not as soon as he called them on it they turned on the radio waves and made him chimp out. Fucking lizards

and yet everyone carries a smartphone in their pocket and nobody is breaking any tables for that.

Witnessed

Attached: 1654038462178.jpg (788x609, 68.06K)

>mezito squat goblin has a chimpout
>"Why would the internet nazis do this?"

Attached: 1595796401209.jpg (2458x1841, 993.75K)

>it’s your fault people do drugs, won’t sleep, and have paranoid delusions due to sleep deprivation.
No

its called schizophrenia and you brown retards are too retarded to understand it and think the dude is just having a bad day / being mean

Another victim of JewTooth Technology (tm). Many such cases, sad.

>they would never chip peoples teeth
Dumbass

>JewTooth
How can people trust most technology when it's pioneered by jews? Genuine question at this point. Kek.

Attached: 5jew.jpg (2048x1536, 747.08K)

Maybe you shouldn't have put a chip in his wife's teeth and tracked her and listened to her conversations. Ever thought of that?

This exists, I doubt it’s in the teeth but your cousins use it to harass other people all the time.

And everyone here is absolutely fucking stupid so they will never execute all of you without trial.

Maybe Remote Neural Monitoring or just jewed smartphones.

Either way you need to be mass murdered ASAP or things will get much worse.

wtf
i work in mental health and one of my clients was just telling me this exact same paranoid ideation. she said after she went to the medicaid dentist to get a cavity drilled out and filled she started getting crazy tinnitus and intrusive thoughts

Well, really they shouldn't, particularly as the majority of technology stemmed out of brainstorming sessions in the field of cybernetics. Cybernetics being the science of controlling people, as it is.

The magnetosphere is weakening by the day. The weaker it gets the more erratic human behavior becomes. This just compounds with all the other problems.

Attached: magnetic null zone.png (2274x868, 2.16M)

Because it’s always the exact same problems despite retards and jews claiming it’s a hallucinogenic episode (so it should be more varied) because it’s always the same jews and similar homosexuals using the same tricks.

he might be visiting the same thread
Any Forums cant keep getting away whit it

I didn't even know you nigger-toe niggers even had dentists.

Everyone is a schizo. Until people discover that they were right.

>Cybernetics being the science of controlling people, as it is.
Ah... That's why the jews want to be in charge.

Attached: googlepatents.png (1558x598, 1.41M)

Attached: the conspiracy theorists were right.png (1080x3773, 483.79K)

How audible would speech even be with a mic in your mouth, I mean most of the sound gets formed on its way out of your mouth, not inside.

Not really paranoid. People have complained since radio became a thing that it affects their fillings.

Are people becoming more or less unhinged? Why?

Well. Stop putting chips in peoples teeth.
Problem solved.

Pol ain't spread that shit nigga.
That's just run of the mill schizophrenia