Tyre/Phoenicia territory of Asher/Israel

Joshua 19:24
And the fifth lot came out for the tribe of the children of Asher according to their families.

25 And their border was Helkath, and Hali, and Beten, and Achshaph,

26 And Alammelech, and Amad, and Misheal; and reacheth to Carmel westward, and to Shihorlibnath;

27 And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,

28 And Hebron, and Rehob, and Hammon, and Kanah, even unto great Zidon;

29 And then the coast turneth to Ramah, and to the strong city Tyre; and the coast turneth to Hosah; and the outgoings thereof are at the sea from the coast to Achzib:

30 Ummah also, and Aphek, and Rehob: twenty and two cities with their villages.

31 This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Asher according to their families, these cities with their villages.
---------
Israel/Phoenicia went on to colonize much of Europe. The very name Europe comes from a Greek myth of a Phoenician princess called Europa who was spirited away by Zeus to Crete.

Attached: christian 99999.jpg (428x500, 47.06K)

>the bible told me so

it is evidently true as the ''Phoenicians'' as the Greeks called them wrote in the same characters, languages as the Israelites, had intermarriages, same culture (including turning to idolatry) etc.

Attached: christian--Iberia cherub.jpg (300x247, 12.43K)

so,
planning on going anywhere with this OP?

common man, a bit of math. If Israelites are Phoenicians and the Phoenicians colonized Europe....Christ came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel....It was white European Christendom that turned to Christ. Caucasian/European Christendom is genetic Israel.

Attached: christian 855.jpg (1358x1717, 440.79K)

According to legends recounted by Herodotus, the alphabet was first introduced to Greece by a Phoenician named Cadmus. Herodotus estimates that Cadmus lived sixteen hundred years earlier, or around 2000 BC.

''The Phoenicians who came with Cadmus—amongst whom were the Gephyraei—introduced into Greece, after their settlement in the country, a number of accomplishments, of which the most important was writing, an art till then, I think, unknown to the Greeks. At first they , the Phoenicians, used the same characters as all the other Phoenicians, but as time went on, and they changed their language, they also changed the shape of their letters. At that period most of the Greeks in the neighbourhood were Ionians; they were taught these letters by the Phoenicians and adopted them, with a few alterations, for their own use, continuing to refer to them as the Phoenician characters—as was only right, as the Phoenicians had introduced them. The Ionians also call paper 'skins'—a survival from antiquity when paper was hard to get, and they did actually use goat and sheep skins to write on. Indeed, even today many foreign peoples use this material. In the temple of Ismenian Apollo at Theba in Boeotia I have myself seen cauldrons with inscriptions cut on them in Cadmean characters—most of them not very different from the Ionian.''

Attached: christian-- Cherub Iberian.jpg (300x255, 13.58K)

Ahhh yes, Any Forums‘s never ending quest to make Christianity compatible with white nationalism. Seethe, cope dial8. You guys are pathetic

Too bad you are a big nosed subhuman and will never admit they were the precursors to the greeks, and this israelite nonsense was invented by arabs and repeated by retards and other arabs.

>Christendom is genetic Israel.
i am leaning more and more to this conclusion
but the timing doesnt seem to coincide with the carrying away of the lost tribes

Interesting. Tribe of Dan also colonized much of Europe. Tuatha de Daanan in Ireland. Daanan Greeks and so forth. The medes (who Herodotus calls the Aryans) also had mining colonies in Europe in a very early time but most of Europe barring the warmer coasts were deserted to the frost until the Scythians poured in about 500bc.

Never believe the clowns who tell you that Aryan culture came from Europe. It was in a fucking ice age for Pete's sake until relatively recently.

>quest to make Christianity compatible
DNA research indicates otherwise
most of those claiming the mantle of israelite, have DNA out of armenia, not judea

He is all.

Attached: 20220607_222343.jpg (720x291, 61.01K)

Doesn’t matter! The gospel specifically says that all men are brothers in Christ. Any human being on earth who believes Jesus is the son of god and died for humanities sins is saved. I don’t know why this matters to you guys so much, oh right you want a way to be a racist and Christian at the same time.

are there any particular doubts you have that you would want to discuss? I'm still learning but maybe i can give you food for thought.
Christianity and Pro-White policy go hand in hand just fine, you just like to distort Christian doctrine into some Gay neo-marxist bullshit that you use as a strawman.
hehe le monke is le typing

Attached: christianity pagan niggers.jpg (675x1280, 155.54K)

Phoenicians originated from Canaanites and embraced forms of idolatry such as Ba'al worship. They are a historical enemy of Israelites and Europeans.

Matthew 15:24
''I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.''

Attached: christian 398222.jpg (360x360, 57.22K)

You are a negro, nobody can expect anything coherent or good from your kind.

>who believes Jesus
yes
and there is a group currently occupying a piece of land under false pretenses and attempting to take over the world, who do NOT

The Israelites also turned to Ba'al worship on account of the Caananites convincing them into it because they failed to drive them out. This was a warning from God.

Ok faggot, show me in one of the 4 gospels that supports the idea that Christianity is only for ‘dem white peoples’, I’ll wait

>any particular doubts
there are no doubts, just a slow building of evidence. i think it is possible, but have not arrived at "thats what happened"
i dont know if there is any singular piece of evidence that would be a sudden eureka, thats what happened moment

>Phoenicians originated from Canaanites
It's literally the same people
The Greeks called them Phoenicians
They always called themselves Canaanites

>Hecataeus of Miletus affirms that Phoenicia was formerly called χνα, a name that Philo of Byblos subsequently adopted into his mythology as his eponym for the Phoenicians: "Khna who was afterwards called Phoinix".

>Coin of Alexander II Zabinas with the inscription "Laodikeia, metropole of Canaan"[59]

>Saint Augustine also mentions that one of the terms the seafaring Phoenicians called their homeland was "Canaan". Augustine also records that the rustic people of Hippo in North Africa retained the Punic self-designation Chanani.