This puts a smile on my face :)

This puts a smile on my face :)

Attached: FUudG8XXoAAho1I.jpg (1078x2244, 307.17K)

That degenerate fucker has the same old navy shirt as me fuck

I still choose to believe that sly mofo was trolling the entire time.
He made trannies look really really bad and now the capstone of his troll is to pretend he "de transitioned"
Hall of fame troll.

Bullying works.

Attached: 1597952951243.png (152x254, 49.21K)

Based
Trannys think alike you homo

nah this dude is not a troll but someone who put their shit together.

he looked crippled wtf

I had a friend that 'transitioned'. The surgery to remove his penis was botched and didn't heal correctly. He became addicted to pain medication. When his script ran out he turned to the street to get heroin to cope with the pain, mental and physical. He died a few weeks ago from an overdose, not long after stating his intentions to kill himself. If I had tried to talk him out of being a tranny and was aggressive about it, I would have lost a friend but he likely would still be alive today. Instead I said nothing and moved on, and now I feel like I've made a terrible mistake. If you know something is wrong, speak out, whatever the consequences. I will live with this in my conscience forever. Tell people the truth even if it hurts, Any Forums.

He went from one zog group to the next. He needs to stop asking society for guidance period.

It takes a lot of courage to admit that you were EXTREMELY wrong and naive. Good job detransers

That’s assuming what you said went through to him. Someone who transitioned was already too far gone to be convinced, don’t feel that guilt about it user.

Attached: usopp.png (330x686, 324.21K)

Le ebig troll

Attached: detrans_pepe.png (966x786, 681.63K)

This

Attached: detrans_pepe_2.png (472x399, 206.41K)

Kek

Attached: 1651200973494.png (320x400, 32.05K)

He looks like he might be able to live a decently good life again!

As other user said, unless you were really close and were able to talk to them much earlier, I doubt you could have said anything to stop the guy. Brainwashing in current year cuts deep into the mind of the weak cattle

weird how much better he looks when compared to his tranny phase. like the guy is 4/10 at best but looks easy 6/10 when compared to above pic

Honestly don't give a shit about some ugly mutt, would have been better if his genes ended

Better to live as an ugly dude than an ugly tranny.
If you are ugly, but personality and learn a skill/workout, you MIGHT have a chance.

If you are a tranny, its game over

based. so there's really a cure for homos afterall

Attached: benny hillbilly.webm (576x1024, 778.4K)