Zoomers btfo

No more semi auto weapons, this includes handguns

Attached: D8D39E5E-3DA8-4465-A1A3-C86043448BB1.jpg (1170x639, 705.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clerk.house.gov/evs/2022/index.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't this already decided illegal by the 9th circuit?

>dies in Senate

I will make it legal

but somehow 18 year old military recruits are good?

or supreme court throws it out

Attached: 21T075335.444-559x327.jpg (559x327, 24.89K)

Lots of states are trying to pass completely unconstitutional laws around guns right now. Taking away the rights of legal adults in America will not go over well. I think this will be the start of a civil war.

Attached: 31838E5D-1C01-4D82-81EE-FF5695E1888A.jpg (1158x949, 669.78K)

They're a higher class of citizen, naturally

10 rhinos voted yes. One further didn’t vote.
Who are they?
We are reaching a precipice of ignominy, if you haven’t started planning to fuck off start now.
We will have no allies, trust only those in your circle.
Godspeed anons

cheer up, 18 year olds will still be able to shoot foreign school kids

Agreed, how do we find out who these 10 turncoats are? I'm sure it can be googled in 3 minutes, but maybe someone already found it.

OP doesn't know basic civics. Thinks this house delegation is relevant. How can you be this pathetic?

Lol. Exactly why they wrote 2A.

As someone born in soviet KIEV, I HOPE THE WORST HAPPENS. I HOPE ABSOLUTE NUCLEAR WAR A DESECRATION OF HUMANITY HAPPENS ONLY FOR IT TO STRONG RISER OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE POINT OF MY GRANDPARENTS SUFFERING IN AN APARTMENT BUILDING IN KIEV JUST SO KING NIGGER OBIDEN CAN HAVE A GOOD SLAP ON THEIR KNACKERS

I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN SEE MY DYING GRANDMA, RISK DEATH JUST TO FLY IN TO POLAND AND DRIVE INTO KIEV TO SEE THEM ONE LAST TIME. DIE VAXXIES DIE, DIE

none of us said that retard

You can get a pilot's license at 17. Pretty sure you can do a lot more damage with a plane than a gun.

>I think this will be the start of a civil war.
you retards say this every 5 minutes

Attached: 98F7F8C8-E65B-4D31-947B-FAB54F61FD4E.jpg (480x483, 28.22K)

Who were the 2 dems to vote no?

>raise age to 21 to purchase semi-auto rifles
>obtains rifle from parents
>or just waits 3 years to purchase a rifle before shooting up school

bravo

Attached: 1649475697239.jpg (885x495, 30.55K)

probably ones that protested because the bill wasnt strict enough

Oh the Hegelian Dialectic. As we observe here the thesis is the school shooter and the antithesis is to equip teachers with guns, have less gun free zones, and/or have the police actually do something. Instead, the synthesis is to pass gun control measures by raising it to 21. lol....

The Democrats routinely tell us how much they hate the Constitution because it limits their power.

Unironically the argument is now “when register to serve or your drafted you have a higher purpose then just buying a gun for private ownership.”
Dying for ZOG is your duty is the actual argument

yeah everything has remained the same and constant for the last 4 years.

I don't understand why this is controversial.

If you're in the military, 18 years old, you should be able to buy weapons like that. If you're not, then wait till you're 21. You can't even buy alcohol in this country until 21. It makes no sense that some dipshit high school kid should be able to get a semi auto rifle on their 18th birthday. I don't understand what the big deal is, we have other limits on firearms already.

>I think this will be the start of a civil war.
No. That isn't happening while the average retard still has food in their belly.

holy fuck zoomers are fucking hopeless retards
fucking pol of all boards doesn't know how to find out how the representatives voted
clerk.house.gov/evs/2022/index.asp

So they're gonna raise the age of recruitment to the same right?

Mitch and that other faggot are working with the Dems on gun control.

I like how you think the moment is finally at hand all because YOU decided to finally start paying attention to politics.
if YOU are paying attention, that must mean something is happening! because YOU are important!
retard

it changes nothing and simply adds an arbitrary limit to do what exactly?
make people feel good?
why not make it 25 or 30 even

You need your Civil war now no joking.

Chip away at our culture, our family, our land, our people, our women, you’ve stolen are inventions and pillaged are resources. The normies are waking up to your bullshit you’ve gone to far this time your narcissism has got the best of you.

ITS GO TIME. POP THOSE PMAG COVERS

Attached: 1608410134556.jpg (932x1024, 119.53K)

Attached: 1653499069983.jpg (720x727, 62.84K)

Nah, everyone will suck jewish dicks forever as usual.

ALEXA. OVERTHROW ZOG

Attached: mainedit_5_80ec2ce0-98a5-4bb2-9f37-e94d0a9f7752_900x.jpg (900x900, 155.21K)

you seem hysterical. weight of the world heavy on your shoulders, user? Consider a change of scenery to stop yourself from getting too burnt out.

You spineless white faggots will never, ever do shit

Your cousins starved a lot of people to death and they still died sucking jewish dicks.

Cringe

>it's no big deal!
>we already have restrictions anyway
You will repeat those exact words when the next restrictions come

I will literally fly to America and do the background check and hand any gun to a teenager relative to spite the government. Fuck it. There is no legitimate government in the “United” States.

We need to campaign against those 10 republicans

Who do you think my cousins are, br?

I'm all for raising the gun age to 21 but only if the voting age is raised too

Way ahead of you, fren

Attached: 5A550C6D-5A4B-4A8C-B956-DB4A4C7F46EA.jpg (2287x2387, 1.32M)

Legal enough to vote, legal enough to own arms to defend your own life. The damn gun grabbers. Little boys are old enough to cut their dicks and start HRT to not to defend themselves?

18 year olds are retards and should have no rights, desu.

Just giving the kids 3 more years to save up for a better weapon and more ammo.

Stricter gun control? Let's look at Chicago and see how few shootings happen there!
>mass shooting every day

I'm reading this and it sounds like pistol slides will be serialized now since they house the striker or firing pin.

Attached: Common Sense Retard.png (1202x1069, 106.83K)

>banning a symptom rather than treating the cause
classic

because teenagers are fucking sociopaths

Based and freedom pilled

Scotus would overturn if it got past Senate.

>pmag's
hahahahaha kid we use sneedfeeds here.

Attached: IMG_3022.jpg (1200x436, 268.22K)

Fuck you. It's a rite of passage to get a plinking .22 well before 18. They just don't want kids to be able to help feed their families.

and that magically goes away at 21?
big brain bud

>no grandfather clause
So millions of home made rifles and pistols are now illegal.