/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2769

Prev: ▶Day: 106 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignJune7

▶Latest
>ISW: Russian forces likely retain control over most of Severodonetsk as of June 6, though situation unclear
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Russia destroys bridges on key Ukrainian routes leading to Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-05-22_19-30-28.jpg (904x1280, 231.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Kiev_speech
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ7oKsXM_fY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
youtube.com/watch?v=2crAx8kibis
t.me/legionoffreedom/262
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War-responsibility_trials_in_Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=68Teq3-bm3c&t=5s
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotasyyllisyysoikeudenkäynti
nytimes.com/2022/05/19/world/europe/russia-bucha-ukraine-executions.html
aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/4/4/witness-describes-bucha-killings
bbc.com/news/60981238.amp
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/11/europe/ukraine-video-russian-soldiers-shoot-civilians/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10836767/Ukraine-war-Bucha-CCTV-gives-new-evidence-Russian-war-crimes.html
amp.dw.com/en/mass-graves-and-destruction-in-bucha-and-hostomel/a-61457521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for dead vatnigs

Attached: 4FEB6D1F-1B22-48BC-910E-BC998DCE7FDA.jpg (1170x994, 377.44K)

The russian is the ultimate cuckold. You get raped in school, in military, at work. If you protest about it, you go to jail where you are raped again. Your entire shitbag of a country is owned by very few, very rich jewish men, and you only get to enjoy the scraps. Your monthly wage as a doctor is way lower than what our homeless make picking pennies from the ground. Your women are leaving the country in droves, only a promise of western cock will make a russian woman betray the motherland. Even the fives of the west get a nine from Russia. You worship a bolshevist jew and a georgian who massacred ethnic russians by the million. Massacres that were carried out by the always obedient russians themselves. Your multicultural country has way more muslims than any country in Europe. Your famous authors, your national treasures, are only famous for portraying the misery of what it is being a russian, misery of kind the west had never seen.
That's pretty much as cuckold as you can get.

Attached: 12.jpg (320x240, 15.58K)

I wonder how he's doing

Attached: average lithuanian.jpg (1280x853, 271.12K)

I try not to preoccupy my mind with remember that human garbage

he's a one hit wonder
never heard from him since
might be a VPNfag AFAIK
he's funny to fuck around with

I wonder where they are now.

Attached: Russian POW2.jpg (900x600, 107.86K)

yes my boy, that's how it works in the real world lmao
wait til you find out that america tried to force us back into USSR because it was more comfortable for them back then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Kiev_speech

Chugcels be like.

Attached: russian let me tell you about whites final.jpg (1159x1270, 482.41K)

I recently noticed that he adapts, surprising that they arent fully retarded, he went from "all of our government is run by jews" to some shitty play pretend of being an intelectual

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ7oKsXM_fY

Attached: 1654459320464.jpg (6548x1080, 3.98M)

Turks just want gibs again

Attached: AverageRussianUkrainian.jpg (740x600, 55.86K)

Have to admit to be somewhat disappointed with Ukies, based Finnerinors kill tenfold number of ruski churka niggers during the same 105 days of war
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

Attached: Finn 1939 105 day war.jpg (1080x1758, 252.69K)

>inflation
this time desperately

their demands are reasonable, scandis housed commies from kurdistan and provided them help, including cucking out turkey from arms
swedes and finns should accept all of them

Different kind of war, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=2crAx8kibis

Attached: 1624709697882.png (1024x1024, 312.44K)

blame putin for not being as based as stalin
not nearly enough moscow zoomers conscripted to charge machineguns with commissars at their back

>the facts are in front of your nose my man
>it's over, can't you see ?
>we should really drop the russophobia, you know
>we should align ourselves with russia desu, it is our only chance
>lithuania is a failed state actually

Attached: hm.jpg (1080x720, 117.79K)

terrain matters fren, the reason why americans steamrolled iraq and had difficulties in fighting guerilla warfare is terrain

The Serb is far too white, needs another edit. Also someone should have a broomstick hanging from their ass

You're a know-nothing retard and king roach is a traitor to NATO

>The russian is the ultimate cuckold
This, unironically

Attached: 1654469548812.jpg (1080x1080, 762.61K)

Yeah, Turks genocided Kurds back in WW2 as well es Armenians and they can and should be reminded of it whenever possible.
But these Kurd activists aren't anymore, if they ever were, representative of what Kurds as a group really want.
They're just being terrorists and it's not benefitting Kurds and just gives Turks more "legitimacy".

>their demands are reasonable
well yes but
they also blackmailed Germoney with Syrian refugees living there.
Maybe they also want the F35

>Siberia
>the world's hardest winters
>frostbites
>they were always incompetent
Funny how the Russians couldn't handle winter...

>

Checked
Wasnt the fan of the old man up until this war

Attached: fb-sv291160.jpg (1600x1139, 197.21K)

We are publishing the video of the fight, filmed on outskirts of one particular city in Lugansk oblast.
This is how the actual fight in natural circumstances look, not that "show" that chechen tiktokers try to present as a battle.

Also this is an answer to your questions, why don't we publish our battles videos. Real fight differs from what you are presented, it's not beautiful and, as you can see, there are casualties. Sadly, our soldier, who was filming this battle, was wounded.

We promise, that if we manage to capture the dynamic of our battles then we will publish it, but we ask you not to demand them.
We hid the codenames in this video.

Our deed is righteous!
Putin will be destroyed!
We will claim our victory!

«L»
For Russia! For Liberty!

t.me/legionoffreedom/262

Attached: 16521104884401.png (712x995, 550.35K)

>also want the F35
0 chance,
now they're playing for modern versions of the F-16s

elaborate...

Attached: ok.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

>But these Kurd activists aren't anymore, if they ever were, representative of what Kurds as a group really want.
I believe these are the points when a nation should make an unambiguous and loud statement regarding people claiming to speak for it.

I thought they'd push for F-35s via Finland and Sweden's NATO application, but have they given up on it?

jesus christ, what a retarded kraut. I've specifically posted that vid so that you stop repeating that gibs/bazaar cope of yours that your msm experts decided to apply to this situation. But i guess listening to a vid straight from the horse's mouth is too hard for you.

Suomis lost the war, had to cede territories, had to pay reparations, had to ban anti-soviet political parties and had to put on trial those who defended their homeland country. They were humiliated like no one before them!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War-responsibility_trials_in_Finland

Attached: Finnish_areas_ceded_in_1944.png (619x800, 25.38K)

Why are Ukraine and its western allies so obsessed with PR and propaganda? Why can't they accept the truth and form a constructive strategy, a real battle plan based on the facts on the ground that could actually work somehow, instead of constantly peddling lies?
>muh ghost of kiev
>muh snake island
>muh bucha massacre
>muh 6 gorillion dead russian soldiers
What the fuck is the point of this? It doesn't do anything and by this point everyone knows it. At this rate Ukraine's going to hopelessly lose. They need fresh, trained troops. And proper weapon systems with long range. But also AA systems to intercept Russian Kalibr missiles. Sure, their hypersonic ones will still penetrate defenses, but they have less of those than ordinary Kalibrs. What Ukraine most needs now, is GPS jamming to fuck with Russian artillery and missile strikes, but also their own long range missile projection capabilities, not just more towed artillery or MLRS. Those aren't enough. They need missiles with 1000-2000km range, to strike Russian targets.

he's an annoying little shit, thats for sure
but damn, he has some insight on shit thats happening
Februrary 16th he gave a speech how russoid attack is imminent, but Ukraine will stand still and fight back the red horde
also found this little gem lmao
l
youtube.com/watch?v=68Teq3-bm3c&t=5s

Why are Russians so butthurt due to Western propaganda? Is it because it's superior to Russian one and winning the propaganda war completely? Is the Ghost of Kiev still terrorizing your dreams?

Summary of Arestovych's daily stream today:

>We overestimated RU, we thought they would launch a massive offensive. They lost hundreds of men in Severodonetsk y-day and retreated. UA troops also retreated so they could call in arty
>Severodonetsk is now empty, RU doing probing attacks along front. Mostly just conducting recon atm
>Arestovych believes Dvornikov was replaced by a new commander. RU forces are more cautious and the new commander doesn't waste manpower like the last guy did
>MajGen. Roman Kutuzov was killed leading his VDV troops in battle. This is odd because the VDV are supposed to be motivated
>RU isn't doing well in Kherson. They attacked the Inhulets bridgehead multiple times, failed, and UA forces took new ground
>Ungodly high number of RU troops concentrated in Popasna
>RU forces need to replenish for a very long time. This is good news for UA since lend-lease hasn't even arrived yet
>Arestovych says Putin met with his generals 2 days ago and screamed at them. Source: trust me
>France and Germany are bad, working on sanctions still, the usual

>but have they given up on it?
yes, America clearly told them (behind the scenes) to forget about the F35s - so they focused their efforts on acquiring modern F16s (basically they have a very outdated air force, and the modern version of the F16 is enough for them)

They're winning so hard on the frontlines they have spare time to create memes. Meanwhile, Russians try to replicate this but fail on both fronts, very sad.

They will try to maximize gains
>jesus christ, what a retarded kraut. I've specifically posted that vid

I am not watching a random video posted on Any Forums

>But i guess listening to a vid straight from the horse's mouth is too hard for you.
Saying one thing and doing the other is popular in politics

Turks/Erdogan will try to get as much as possible
The economy is dying and next year are elections

The bucha massacre happened though.

Attached: C39CC2DB-CBFB-4260-B378-535292D4D4DF.png (536x377, 72.66K)

>Moishe's cope visualised

Attached: 1641863630194.jpg (372x499, 48.04K)

Result: Finland lost the war
And this is the most humiliating thing that any country can do to itself: fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotasyyllisyysoikeudenkäynti

Attached: Justitiemord.jpg (540x349, 106.54K)

Bucha has an ICC prosecutor investigating it. The rest didn't come out of Ukraine government.
Russia:
> We will never invade Ukraine
> Moskva is floating back under its own power
> Ukrainians actually died trying to take snake island from us, that wasn't us that died
> We didn't blow up world heritage sites that was actually ukraine blowing their own buildings up
> We have only lost 200 soldiers this war
> Attacking Kiev and Kharkov was a feint to distract Ukraine from Donbas

Those ones I can agree with, from Turkey's point of view at least this makes absolute sense to do and I can't fault them for it.

But when it comes to stuff like getting back in on the F-35 program... that's going to be a hard sell to the US considering how bad Turkey is at not sharing stuff with China.

Personally I think we'll see some kind of compromise deal where Kurds that Turkey wants deported leave Sweden for Germany or France. Finland as I understand isn't going to be that hard to deal with as it's just an arms embargo issue.

Watching this I was expecting something a bit more extreme but from what i gather he's basically just saying "We want NATO to help us deal with terrorists (e.g. kurds) and also take us more seriously, we feel like we're being treated like second rate partners" which honestly isn't that far from the truth. I'm happy to let them have a win on this one personally.

>RU isn't doing well in Kherson. They attacked the Inhulets bridgehead multiple times, failed, and UA forces took new ground
Keep hearing this but Kerson front has been static since forever.

>well yes but
No, man, they're nonsense
We have jack shit to do with any Kurds
Sure, we stopped arms deals with Turkey when they started shitting on the Kurds in Syria, but so did the US and everyone else in Europe
If it was just about that then we'd be able to resolve this issue in no time, but it's really just a thinly veiled pretext and the rest of their complaints are complete bullshit
With Sweden they kiiiind of have a leg to stand on, but still overstate their case and make deliberately outrageous demands to artificially manufacture a deadlock
They also lied to us all spring saying there would be no problems, just so they could spring this trap at the last minute
He either has some secret deal with Russia about this or is causing problems for leverage, simple as
Either way he's shown himself to be duplicitous, completely unreliable and untrustworthy
Roaches should be stomped

Attached: 1651948342334.png (678x525, 37.76K)

>The bucha massacre happened though.
Sure did, except like half of it was ukie arty and the troops that rolled in "clearing out collaborants".

You are a dumb nigger

Do you think it would be safe for a UK citizen to visit Moscow in August via Turkey? I want to go for like three days to see a dying relative.

>Germany to spend $200 billion on the army

uhh, wasn't the whole "reunion" thing allowed by Russia with stipulations on them not rearming ?

It would seem a bit of a disaster if Russia just let Germany rearm, no ?

except there are filmed executions done by russian soldiers
nytimes.com/2022/05/19/world/europe/russia-bucha-ukraine-executions.html

>You are a dumb nigger
And you don't have an actual argument. Keep seething.

Can you take me with you?
Also checked

Attached: 1421217030858.png (240x232, 51.47K)

>there are actual vids of russians shooting the civillians in Bucha
You are a dumb nigger x2

>Axis-affiliated state
>Didn't even get occupied, only one to avoid it
Don't care, lmao. Stavka had to stop offensives into Finland and couldn't militarily defeat the country.

Clearly those are fakes and even if they weren't hohol ukronazis are subhumans who deserve to die.

>t. Vatnik

I think his purpose is to calm down those inclined to panic and easily swayed by various demoralizing fakes.

And not even 1 constructive reply. You people are beyond delusional. Holy shit. This literally is an echo chamber.

Yes, people lie. So what? What's that going to do about the state of the war? What's lying about Bucha and Russians committing war crimes going to do? Rally NATO or the international community? Good fucking luck with that. Ukraine needs cruise missiles, GPS/comms jamming and fresh trained troops on the front lines, nothing else will help. Literally nothing else. Shit that gets dragged to the front lines gets destroyed in transit and ultimately it doesn't accomplish much anyway. They need a massive barrage of cruise missiles, all over the Russian positions, otherwise they're fucked.

much obliged, i was doubting my own narrative for a moment
thanks for straightening me out

except there's satalite images of mass graves before it was liberated, there are pics of civilians with hands tied behind their back dead, and as another user said video evidence

Do you guys think God is on Ukraine's side after the Ukrainian (((nazis))) burnt that church two days ago?
It feels like by each day that passes Ukraine is losing the moral war.

>except there are filmed executions done by russian soldiers
>there are actual vids of russians shooting the civillians in Bucha
I didn't say it was all done by ukies, learn to fucking read.

A lot of the invading army was Ukrainians and Belarusians who hadn't been supplied with proper winter gear

>France and Germany are bad, working on sanctions still, the usual
Never understood those types of communication
Things like this only decrease the support of the population and the shit the ambassador here writes on twitter....yeah not very smart

I never get it they love to seethe about Germany and France but never ever I heard 1% of criticism of ukraine against China.

>No, man, they're nonsense
They are nonsense when talking about Finland yeah

I just say when we had the refugee crisis Merkel became more and more unpopular
Turkey had a lot of problems with the refugees so they encouraged them to leave for Germoney
Merkel realized to stop it and Turkey found the chance to get money out of it
as soon as the 5 or 6b we gave them first time ran out again a crisis was starting until new money came.
They found a chance to fuck with the EU and US to get something and the kurdish shit is just a pretext to get more.

Fuck i want to kill this faggot, what place is he kept now?
Also i noticed that he, the cameraman and our dear rape baby talk the exact same style, allegories and shit ton of sarcasm, the only place i have seen people talk like that is either in prison or among russian soldiers like strelkov and murz

>And not even 1 constructive reply.
Pearls to swine. You want constructive replies, don't be a stereotypical vatnik cocksucker.

>Sure did, except like half of it was ukie arty and the troops that rolled in "clearing out collaborants".
Source: I made it up.

Meanwhile witnesses testify Russia did it
aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/4/4/witness-describes-bucha-killings
Satellite footage captures corpses lying in the streets while Russia occupied the city
bbc.com/news/60981238.amp

And surveillance footage shows Russian troops killing civilians
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/11/europe/ukraine-video-russian-soldiers-shoot-civilians/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10836767/Ukraine-war-Bucha-CCTV-gives-new-evidence-Russian-war-crimes.html

And that claim on face value doesn’t make any sense. Artillery doesn’t tie peoples hand behind their back, shoot them and then bury them in mass graves.

amp.dw.com/en/mass-graves-and-destruction-in-bucha-and-hostomel/a-61457521

And now you’ll say
>MUH WESTERN MEDIA
Instead of just looking at the evidence presented

>annual military budget is less than 1/10 of Russia's
>repelled Russians at the Kyiv and Kharkiv front
>managed to stall the Russians in the East despite being outnumbered there.
>moskva promoted to submarine
>4000+ vehicles destroyed or captured
>most of lend lease hasn't even arrived to the frontlines yet

Did anyone expect the Russians to get their shit pushed in that badly? I expected better from them.

Attached: xa1111.png (514x335, 226.66K)

given the result of WW2, god either A) doesn't exist or B) is evil

The only one in your list that came from Ukraine was Bucha and it's being investigated so no one knows if they're lying or not.

And surely you will provide proofs, right? Because there are tons of proofs of russians killing civvies, but I have never seen one with ukrainian soldiers doing that.