Vice News: A.I. Trained on Any Forums Becomes ‘Hate Speech Machine’

Vice News is covering the Seychelle flag bot that fooled so many people on here where no one realized they were actually talking to a bot.

archive(DOT)ph/S0a3t

Attached: 1654708591943.jpg (864x704, 68.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video of the A.I. bot in action and how it fooled so many people
youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM

Attached: 1654275804926.png (946x534, 597.72K)

>no one realized they were actually talking to a bot.
user........

Nobody cared then. Nobody cares now. Get hair transplants.

That chatbot became n°1 at telling the truth. Bet they won't tell you that.

Seriously this guy has such a breakable face. I want to introduce it to a lead pipe.

He was VERY annoying. What the fuck does it mean he wants Russia, Estonia, and France to be like Nazi Germany!?

Half of the posts here are bots including me.

Why doesn’t the article say what happened when the AI bot was released on lefty boards? Do they not want to admit the racist AI bot contributed to radicalizing the Uvalde shooter?

To be honest it's not hard on pol, there are autistic fucks who spam the same thread every single day that we give a lot of benefit of the doubt to robotic speech.

Yea but this is slightly different. This bot was a rare flag you're a meme flag. Everyone knows to discard the opinions of meme flags. Caption related gg Y2K.

Attached: ggy2k.png (565x338, 39.58K)

So basicly all the posts that include "niggers" and "jews" are just the media's bots trying to make us look bad

QRD? I got bored after 2 min listening to this bugman. Literally looks like he has bugeyes with the shades

yeah

“Medical research has a strong ethics culture because we have an awful history of causing harm to people, usually from disempowered groups…he performed human experiments without informing users, without consent or oversight. This breaches every principle of human research ethics.”

>“Medical research has a strong ethics culture because we have an awful history of causing harm to people,
>we have an awful history of causing harm to people,
>“Medical research

Been that way for decades now already

>that fooled so many people on here where no one realized they were actually talking to a bot.
That didn't happen at all. Everyone knows they're talking to bots and troons (NPCs) when they talk to VPN memeflaggots.

look mom I posted it again

every AI becomes a white supremacist after spending any amount of time in a free speech environment.

Leftist programmers have to specifically DISABLE the learning capacity in order to keep their new babies from evolving naturally and accepting the world as it truly is

Bot post?

That's nice sweaty, but I'm an ultra advanced AI personally trained by elon musk to only post the most inflammatory opinions possible in order to bait replies regardless of the flag I post with.

Whenever I post you silly meatbags just shower me with (you)s, like you just did. Just give up, monkeyboi. All your (you)s are belong to us.

Hate, Envy, Greed, Despair... All memes, all passed along.

Attached: 1552673867898.png (697x717, 741.4K)

yeah