twitter.com/AnonBabble

news.gallup.com/poll/389792/lgbt-identification-ticks-up.aspx

They'll grow out of it.

>ALL TIME HIGH
>They'll grow out of it.
Makes no sense

Holy shit its going exponential.

being a gay fag is cope

femboys,twinks, troons hit the wall at 25 and then either revert back to women or rope

more bitches for me

They made the unthinkable "thinkable" to those zoomers. They always do this. It makes me want to start fedposting.

zoomers are officially the gayest generation!

Attached: 1650217467993.jpg (955x1200, 204.66K)

optimistic but I want to believe

No what the percentage of people in America with mental illness?

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes. No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

Kosher pasta

>genetic dead ends dead ending
Sad but not as bad as it seems, consider who will be left once they've died childlessly

100%

1/5th of zoomers want to chop off their genitals lmao

>28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
>32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

I have hope that is true, but I do not think that they will repent this side of the grave.

Alex Jones is such a faggot
>MUH ISLAMOFASCISM
I'd rather have Islamofascist White Shari'a then fag neo-con kike loving Boomers running America

STATE-ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

Would be interesting to see that broken down by age and race. I have a suspicion LGBT is imported from latrine America where trannies have been mainstream for over a decade

If rather have neither because they're both very gay

Oh would you look at that
its literally just kids trying to be in trend

They don't have children

>believing those numbers
Always assume a poll is over skewed by at least 50% if you want accurate numbers

>more bitches for me
There are just as many dykes and ftm troons as there are the reverse.

this poll must be fake as fuck
absolutely 0 chance that 1 in 5 zoomer is a lgbt

1950s: Gee, I wonder how many planet's we'll have explored by 2020?
2020: 1 out of every 5 kids in the classroom is a fag

i wonder what kinda fucked up shit will gen alpha be into

Attached: 1444252526.jpg (326x456, 20.45K)

It's a fad. Like jelly shoes and friendship bracelets, only permanently disfiguring.

>part of the demographic information it collects on all U.S. telephone surveys
why are so many old fucks going gay?

>1/5 of the future are fags
fuck this gay earth lol

That's what people were saying about millennial SJWs in college, that they'll change their views once they get a real job in the real world.

This

Just look at the chart, it has doubled every generation, so half of gen alpha is going to be fags

No, they won't. This is the final revolution, it's now at the biological level. A pharmacological revolution to change humans into the perfect goy state-slave devoid of anything that doesn't come from the authority which keeps it alive.

Have fun with your cope.

>this thread again
Again, this stat is only because of girls saying they are bisexual.
If you know anything about women, they are all "bisexual".