Why do white people get angry when you point out jews hate them and want them dead

why do white people get angry when you point out jews hate them and want them dead

Attached: 1654704071138.jpg (696x584, 87.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@westernbetrayal:d/a_celebration_of_the_jewish_people:6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grr

gee I dunno user truly a mystery
btw rabbi we know you rape children and that’s not gonna work out for you. Maybe consider stopping

because it's not true.

because from birth whites have been indoctrinated to not hate any other race or have any hate by constant comparison to nazis.

Because they have been Jew'd.
Watch and understand.
odysee.com/@westernbetrayal:d/a_celebration_of_the_jewish_people:6

Attached: 1645389311706.jpg (1280x720, 133.65K)

Because we've been subjected to decades of propaganda to promote jews as the victims and Nazis as the ultimate villains, so any criticism of jews is immediately associated with Nazism by NPCs.

Should we get happy?

What? NNNOOOOOO!

the ashkenazim are the synagogue of satan

Attached: kikeskillinggoysforsatan.png (780x870, 1.23M)

anti-semite fatigue
It's as bad as the climate change crowd. Can't have a conversation without someone screaming about the jews.
>Yes, it's a nice day, but that cloud looks like a merchant.
It's an unhealthy obsession.

I always think its weird jews get mad when i tell them 6 million jews didnt die in the holocaust. You would think they would be relieved, but they get pissed. Whats up with that?

hahahahaha

Because, your usage of racial slurs, and your never ending desire for their death. That's why you Nazi fucks are hated.

If you've ever killed a jew, you know it's unsatisfying because there are millions more. You simply can't kill the all and it's depressing. I'm not white, but I get angry too. I'm allowed to kill jews and even asians because of the racism of low expectations. Who am I to question the brain trust who came up with this?

yes. we've been jewed

Correct. But phony Christians (which is 90% at least) refuse to see it. It's so obvious and it's right there in the Bible too. They CANNOT worship God while denying Christ. By rejecting Christ, they reject God. So then ask yourself: which "god" do they worship?

1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Not something I've seen

I'd do anything to marry her.

This. ooga booga Shhhhhhheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiittttttt!

that girl is probably Jewish

gee, i've got no idea why

Attached: 1629893938971lib.jpg (659x1024, 94.77K)

my thoughts exactly
naive jew thinks he can play whitey fren

most of them have been programmed by the mind virus of christianity

Some kind of subconscious Stockholm syndrome maybe?

Because many of us have been brainwashed to think of jews as our greatest ally and eternal victims who need our protection.

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY

She's from Spain

catholicism/christianity is not the religion of white people
embrace 'reincarnation' as a belief
all will become clear
it grants everything you need as a belief

Attached: SwastikaEqualsReincarnationCycle.jpg (1200x700, 354.86K)

This is the intended response they program into you in school by spending all that time on the holocaust when in you’re 10 or 11 years old. They take advantage of your neuroplasticity to build an association between anything negative about Jews and bulldozers pushing mounds of emaciated bodies into ditches