JORDAN PETERSON SHOULD BE IN A HOSPICE

He's officially done. His brain is fried. Someone put him under adult supervision and take his Twitter away

Attached: Screenshots_2022-06-08-22-47-04.png (830x872, 406.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379301502/
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1534592135055519745?t=mBrtXqKAxrZvB4vJYKr8Ew&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never understood why people like this guy

only thing hes nailing is the coffin his carrier is going to be in.

Hey, that's the guy that convinced me to buy a Lincoln

He's right?

nigger, post link

Is McCockaknees the antichrist?

People need an internet daddy to help them clean their rooms and stop being racist on the internet.

Because he's part of the grift so he had fake support for awhile.

What does jordan peterson think about white genocide?

Is it OK for whites to be replaced in their own countries?

Attached: 5346563456346.png (560x359, 219.72K)

Jordan Peterson is basically balancing on a thread of being absolutely based and bluepilled at the same time. He is either based or a complete faggot, maybe he should make up his mind as he preaches others to do.

MY PENIS IS CLEAN

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379301502/

Any Forums is always right. Soon he will go on Joe Rogan and they will advertise infringing 2A to a largely male audience

My bad twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1534592135055519745?t=mBrtXqKAxrZvB4vJYKr8Ew&s=19

He's pretty weak for a "political thinker". What is his contribution to the debate ? Teenagers should clean their room ? My mom already comes up with that when I was a kid. I don't get it too.

It's real, what an inconsistent Canadian loser. "Horrors of Stalin" my ass, he's learned nothing.

Attached: image_2022-06-08_150040211.png (1190x638, 193.21K)

Alright alright alright alright

just because i agree with him on certain things doesn't mean i need to on others, idk why people think you need to agree 100% on some ones ideas. Hes an Canadian, he doesn't get why we hold onto our guns, they begged for independence, we fought for it.

Attached: smart ted.jpg (1024x802, 148.2K)

Speak like what? An Actor? Someone just regurgitating lines?
If I wanted stupid squared I would ask that more politicians speak like McConaughey. I get all my critical opinions and news from celebrities.

What a fucking joke. This guy smokin oxy pills again?

No, the politicians I like to see speak up are chads like the one in NC who called out the GOP for being a bunch of cokeheads throwing orgies with whores that lobbyist groups deliver up to them, or that other dude over in AZ who rightly pointed out we don't need GUN CONTROL we need NIGGER CONTROL.

He didn't disappear for a couple years for nothing. They got to him like Winston in 1984

Or why people listen to people who are paid millions of dollars a year to PRETEND (actors)

Which one? I can't really stand to hear Jordan sputter around anxiously. Isn't he bros with Mathew?