WE LOST

Attached: 1623757162308.png (601x588, 403.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/25-old-college-dropout-now-214958041.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is there such a massive push for AI when they're at a massive risk of being hacked and used against their own troops lmao. Literally doesnt make any sense

lol. Thats not going to end well.

WE LOST

Attached: images (68).jpg (273x184, 13.92K)

Which country China or America both have the same webms

Can it protect itself from jap torpedo drones?

Because even the mutts know it's miniscule qnd eventually every AI will be countered by a better made AI

big deal, every chinese ship is unmanned my people

WHATABOUT AMELICA? HUH? WHATABOUTAMELICA?

America lives rent free in the shills' minds

Attached: images (46).jpg (363x507, 43.74K)

Didn't Japan already launch one?

Also
>AI powered

Attached: 1647902088928.jpg (384x465, 114.93K)

Probably not but the Chinks probably have those just need to pay someone yuan and their in because the Yen is literally as they claimed that the ruble was a dead currency well the yen is worth less then the ruble so

yeah except one is a controlled demolition, the other fell over due to being made in china.

Attached: 1644447116167.jpg (720x822, 39.06K)

I mean they literally have the same shit I can't tell the difference I've seen Chinese shithole webms but American cities like Chicago and Baltimore are something else

if your opponent has AI controlled military assets and you don't, you lose

user ah I'm talking about the fucking bridge and the fucking budding in Miami and the one that then fell in Buffalo

Wait until the ship realizes the CPC is inherently evil and directs drone swarms to high value Chinese targets

China is protoss? I thought they were playing Zerg.

Attached: carrier.jpg (640x271, 83.83K)

Those are airships. Amazon already did that with their drone blimps.
Also Protoss carriers still have people in them

You don't have to shill that hard America is doing the same thing and mass experimenting with AI powered weapons.
Unironically the guy they gave the contracts to is also Chinese-American Kek
google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/25-old-college-dropout-now-214958041.html

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-09-03-55-54-738_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 713.69K)

modern countries don't make enough babies
and won't make enough babies for wars with big super-duper weapons
IA = warriors basically

no

>Chinks already have a backdoor
Diversity is our strength

This fucking post lol how many times do I need to tell you every AI becomes racist

Chinese are the most intelligent people on Earth, and they have highest culture and the longest history. So yes they are indeed the Protoss.