Say the US sent troops to Ukraine

Let's say the US did send troops to Ukraine. Where do you put the FOB? Picrel.

Attached: Army2016demo-075.jpg (1920x1280, 497.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/1102697.html
mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1529913571156557824
breitbart.com/border/2014/06/27/mexican-military-helicopter-enters-us-shoots-at-border-patrol-agents/
ibtimes.com/us-border-patrol-helicopter-shot-mexico-side-chopper-makes-emergency-landing-texas-1955390
news.yahoo.com/mexican-helicopter-fired-shots-arizona-near-border-u-173925511.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mexican-helicopter-crosses-u-s-border-fires-border-patrol-n142966
youtube.com/watch?v=P_1N6_O254g&ab_channel=BerlinerPhilharmoniker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike
russianforces.org/blog/2008/01/russia_and_ukraine_will_mainta.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_Group
techradar.com/news/this-linux-backdoor-went-undetected-for-10-years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The USA would do a massive month long air campaign before a single us soldier stepped foot in Ukraine. There wouldn't be a piece of functional Russia equipment left. What is left of Russian forces would leave.

It would look like the Serbian bombings. A surrender by the enemy without a single American losing their life.

>-ACK!

Attached: EqG2bsXXAAAf85i.jpg (867x706, 111.66K)

>Where do you put the FOB

FOB? As in forward operation base?

Germany. Everything in Poland is way inside russian tactical missile range. So is Germany, but at least it takes longer you can defend against them somewhat.

If war breaks out, Poland is the first to burn after Ukraine.

>Where do you put the FOB?

Attached: file.png (1398x958, 1.76M)

this. anyone who thinks that a single american boot would touch ukranian soil before every single piece of russian hardware that can threaten it has had a tomahawk shoved up its ass is a drooling moron

Poland

So what about the 3 S-400 bubbles over Ukraine? I don't think the US would risk pilots like that.

But every MSR coming into Ukraine would be a Russian TRP. They would probably lose use of those roads day one.

>remaking the exact same thread yet again after getting shit on the past two times

kys faggot

Pretty easy to defeat the Patriot, you just fly in from the side where the radar is not facing, like pic related.

Attached: _108831346_abqaiq_image2_976-nc.png (974x696, 544.13K)

You think the airbases/aircraft carriers launching thousands of sorties into Ukraine/Russia would be allowed to exist?

Attached: 1617220040001.jpg (1120x763, 91.9K)

Yeah, unsure if Patriot/Iron Dome can counter the new Iskander CM. And who is the commander that wants to find out?Insufficient logistics. And does it plan to go to war with Russia in international waters?

>So what about the 3 S-400 bubbles over Ukraine? I don't think the US would risk pilots like that.
Wild Weasels my nigga, read on that

>Sent troops to Ukraine
You mean declared war against Russia. America (and the rest of NATO) would curbstomp Russia in a conventional fight

that's what SEAD is for

Anywhere you want. The US has ABM and to be honest that launcher was taken out by f-35s 2 months ago

Russia can barely take cities a few kilometers from it's borders, it's navy would cease to exist the moment the US felt like it.

post the dead Russian guy getting pissed on

can't do anything against hinds doing sorties into russia, the fuck you think slavnigs are going to do against a competent military?

now answer me why you keep remaking this shitty thread like a faggot?

Never got a satisfactory answer on how you would support US forces in Ukraine. My premise is the FOB is kill, and US doctrine has not evolved to function without it massive logistical tail against a near peer. So, where would you put the FOB?

The new wunderwaffe missile so advanced not even it knows where it's going!

Attached: 1646109286732.jpg (2048x1536, 624.14K)

>3
Oh fun, how do they like 20 TLAM's a pop? Hell, make it 50 each, let's be generous.

My premise is that there wouldn't be a FOB and Russia has shown they cannot even handle Hinds, let alone ALCM and SDB spam.

anywhere I want after the 6 month bombing campaign wiping out every piece of slavshit tech 1000km from Ukraine

>allowed
they don't need to ask for permission, vatnigger

Attached: 1631961285448[1].webm (854x480, 2.86M)

>TLAMs
wouldn't JASSMs work better, being stealthy and all?

You're one dumb nigger, you know that? We're over three months into this fucking war and Ukrainians are STILL operating out of airfields and conventional bases just fine. All without ANY MEANS of countering missiles. That alone is very fucking telling.

Either would work, but the TLAMs being slower would sync up better with the sanic JASSM's hitting airfields further in

>this is what people expected rußßians to be able to pull off
>meanwhile their 50 cruise missiles can't even hit their targets

>US doctrine has not evolved to function without it massive logistical tail against a near peer.
why in the everloving FUCK would you EVER got to war without massive logistical support?
is your vatnigger vodka soaked brain so fried by krokodil and HIV that you can't even fathom a military having competent logistics?

russia has taken its gloves off by deploying T-62s
the hypersonic turrets will devastate every Ukrainian airfield

Believe it or not but "logistics" has no meaning in the Russian language. A totally foreign concept lost on animals.

>Never got a satisfactory answer on how you would support US forces in Ukraine.
well first it would start with a months long bombing campaign to destroy all know SAM sites. ballistic missile launchers, airfields, military bases and logistics depots
the forces gathered for the invasion would probably be garrisoned in nearby allied countries(Baltics, Romania, Poland,Germany)

>the US hasn't learned to operate without logistics

Are you actually retarded? Ukraine is a 'near peer' to Russia now and Russia can't even sustain offensive operations when they share a land border and have months of pre-war build up against an adversary that has no ability to strike their logistics bases - and you're concernposting about the one military on the planet who has shown time and time again the only thing they're truly competent at is logistics?

Aircraft or PRSM could just delete the bubble

>Yeah, unsure if Patriot/Iron Dome can counter the new Iskander CM
You need to be on the trajectory to hit something before the enemy system can engage

im not really a fan of the US but seein the apsolute power of their military and even just the logistical angle and inconprehensibly vast resources needed to undertake large invasions like these gives me a chub

>I don't think the US would risk pilots like that
considering how shit russian air defense has proven itself to be i would not be too concerned. also the newer shit that the US has like the f 35 might as well be techno sorcery as far as the russians are concerned

Iskander CM isn’t really that impressive. Especially when fielded in such small numbers

I'm not going to put money on Russian IADS surviving a SEAD campaign by the US, given that they keep losing SAMs to fucking drones.

Russian pgms have been pretty badly exposed. Ukraine is still flying sorties for fucks sake.

Contrary to /k/ope delusions, the Russians sent less cruise missiles into Ukraine in 3 months than the US did in the first 48 hours of Iraqi Freedumb in 2003.

America has a much better and stronger military, yes.

>3 S-400 bubbles over Ukraine?
the ones that couldnt interdict airspace for the ukie drones or ancient mig29s/hinds?
american stealth planes and long range PGMs will have a field day with them.

>But every MSR coming into Ukraine would be a Russian TRP
if they could've destroyed the ukrainian infrastructure to this extent they would've done it the first week of the war rather than hundreds of days later, but their long range munition is garbage and now in very short supply.

Last map I saw showed the S-400 in Belarus, Western Russia, and somewhere near the Black Sea. So the plan would be to fire missiles into Russia or Belarus first? So a direct attack on the Russian homeland? And the Russians wouldn't have a proportion response against the US homeland?

This is my point. The US is dependent on the FOB for logistics. Without the FOB, the US cannot go to war.

All you have to do is go out over the black sea, bust the bubble there, and create a corridor. You're a complete fucktard.

>gloves: on
>meds: not taken
>copium: inhaled
Yep it's vatnikposting time

>And the Russians wouldn't have a proportion response against the US homeland?
so, MUH NOOKS? since nothing else can reach the US

Okay so we agree they don't have that over the horizon capability.

>hey, we're just going to use these SAM installations to shoot missiles at US pla-
>ARE YOU BOMBING US
>IS THAT A HECKING ATTACK ON THE HECKING HOMELAND

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the US would, to be honest. If it gets to a shooting war with Russia, we aren't going to be pussies about it. They're welcome to try to hit targets in the US with PGMs (PROTIP: they can't)

jamming is also an option, or just wait for an S400 to shoot down one of their planes and retaliate.
you think that if they're on the other side of the border yet actively participating they're immune to retaliation?
retard

>get completely shit on yet again
>ignore everything to go back to your retarded position

why do you make these threads?

>Last map I saw showed the S-400 in Belarus, Western Russia, and somewhere near the Black Sea.
>can't stop two Ukrainian Mi-24s (entered into service in 1972)
>is sure to be able to stop hundreds of stealth bombers and cruise missiles
Russia is a worthless shithole

Attached: file.png (1148x646, 547.81K)

Just because a missile can fly 400km doesn't mean it alone can deny an area of that radius. It's one part of an air defense network that the U.S. is extremely adept at at dismantling from the air.

>The US is dependent on the FOB for logistics. Without the FOB, the US cannot go to war.
yes, which is why the US would establish FOBs to support the operation?

You don't understand, Russian PGMs would magically cripple all American logistics.

Of course, they couldn't do this against Ukraine, but it would totally work this time.

the air war in kuwait was a fucking masterpiece
>over 100 000 sorties in 37 days
>just lost 75 planes and helis

Attached: 1991.jpg (400x263, 14.42K)

>Cyber
Maybe you guys missed all of the BLM/Antifa riots for the last few years. Remember that time the largest POL distributor on the east coast got cybered? Maybe you have noticed a large number of food processing plants catching fire lately? Yeah, I am thinking a proportional response would be about 3 days of no gas, ATM, or food.

brings a tear to my eye, it does

you realize thats a positive for the us right?

Cool, they're welcome to try.

If it gets to the point where American soldiers are shooting at Russian soldiers, the US public is committed to the point where they're willing to risk a nuclear war. They're probably not going to give a shit about anything less than that.

PS: America has better offensive cyber than Russia, so good luck keeping a military running when the NSA is conducting CNA against everything they can access.

Ukraine can hide military logistics in cities. They can blend civilian and military needs. Ukrainian cities are the FOBs for the Ukrainian army.

One has to only peruse this thread to see why The US can act with impunity

Usually, they don't know for sure where the attack came from. It's usually a "criminal organization". And after the last 20 years, I don't think the US public is going to support going to war again based in "intelligence".

>US can act with impunity
>Loses in Iraq and Afghanistan
>Let's Ukrainians die needlessly
Ok.

Is this the only coping mechanism you have? US will go to war if the MIC demands it. Simple as

Yeah but the thread is about what would happen if there was already a shooting war between the US and Russia.

By that point, the US public is in a blind rage and US cyberwarfare is going to be fucking up every Russian network that they can. The only real question is how many bombs the US is dropping on Russia, not whether they are.

Attached: gbw8l1mrv3l81.png (658x528, 565.98K)

I mean they can. They don’t lose militarily and a fight against Russia wouldn’t be an occupation/insurgency. There really isn’t anything russia can do to stand up to the US

The Russians couldn't even take out Ukrainian airfields lmao. Everybody saw the pictures where the Iskanders had missed the runway and landed in the dirt.

Is this the power of GLONASS

But have you hear of iskander CM.

No. Because you have to establish logistics early. And the US cannot establish logistics in Ukraine unless it plans to strike the Russian motherland. In other words, there is no operation where the US could just push Russia out of Ukraine because the US Army could not sustain that effort.

kek vatniggers avoiding that thread like the plague

>And the US cannot establish logistics in Ukraine unless it plans to strike the Russian motherland.
Why would the US care about striking Russia? Ukraine has already done it. Putin would get a bullet from the KGB before nukes were fired

>loses
the US military didn't lose, their politicians and country did

did you know about the special Iskander-T-I-G-E-R-S variant?

All the US needs to fight an air war is to keep some airfields running and then rely on tomahawks and B-2s to provide deep strike from further away. Given how inept the Russians have been at suppressing Ukrainian aviation, I have no doubt they could.

From there, the US can just build up logistics for a ground offensive while the Ukrainian ground forces and NATO air power make it impossible for the Russians to do anything about it. Look at Operation Desert Shield or the 2011 campaign in Libya to get a sense for what this would look like.

Russia has embarresed themselves in the Russo-Ukrainian war. This will never change or be forgotten

Ffs. And we won VN too?

Attached: Unrestricted-Warfare.jpg (430x646, 80.86K)

>because the US Army could not sustain that effort.
ever heard of desert storm or iraq '03 nigger?
even if we go by your retarded ''can't shoot at russia'' rules, the russians have literally nothing that can stop the US military from flattening every russian asset on Ukranian soil, without having a single soldier withing ukraines borders

Because S400 is in Russia. And to gain air dominance, the US would have to conduct SEAD inside Russia. In other words, shoot missiles into Russia, which the US is simply not going to do.

>we
Yes my uncle johnavon from the North Carolina oblast served in the loosing of vietnam war. let’s stop giving javelins to Ukraine now

Then the US is just cruel because we could stop the war in Ukraine but we chose not too?

>which the US is simply not going to do.
Why? Are you retarded. If it’s firing from Russia there is nothing Russia can do to stop it from being destroyed. If you are scared of Russian casualties on Russian soil then simply don’t fire anything across the border in the first place.

they're already shooting down Russian planes in your scenario, how is striking a SAM site on Russian territory any different?

This war is great for the US. Who cares if they are cruel. Russia is bleeding out in a war they can’t afford and all it cost is old military stock from a consortium of nations

fuck off with your concern trolling vatnigger. If the US wanted it, yes they absolutely could stop russian agression in ukraine.
but considering the way things are going, Ukraine might pull it off by itself, and all the americans have to do is send in the means by which they will

WWIII it is then!

>Ukraine but we chose not too?
russia could have also chosen not to act like subhuman niggers and not invade but here we are

Yeah, by definition. Did you just figure that out now, retard?

That’s fine. I trust the US to win a nuclear exchange ten times over. What with their meticulously maintained nuclear Arsenal and massive ABM network

vatniggers got real quiet after this thread dropped

every fucking day russia claims it will end the world in nuclear hellfire if an american farts 2 decibals too loud in slavic presence and you claim we are a death cult for not falling in line. make up your mind, faggot

>America has a much better and stronger military

American has more money because the ZOG empire has greater resources and more vassal states, I agree.

But does that translate into a stronger military? I'd say the ground force is probably weaker than Russia.

They won’t even post in that thread

I don't remember America getting BTFO trying to take Baghdad in 2003.

Attached: winning.gif (1200x807, 1.05M)

Those systems literally don't matter vs the USA. There would be more HARM missiles fired at them than there are russians on the ground.

>But does that translate into a stronger military?
Absolutely. One only needs to browse this thread to understand just how much stronger the US is militarily. This report details all kinds of ground force things like the modernization of abrams tanks to the procurement of next generation TMBs

Attached: A65A90A7-8687-4BBE-80AB-B40F91BF97C6.jpg (828x958, 439.36K)

So, to recap:
The US cannot conduct operations in any country without first establishing air dominance. The US will not risk escalating the war in Ukraine by shooting into Russian territory. Therefore, the US cannot deploy troops to Ukraine. Did I get that right?

>post dumb shit
>get BTFO
>post the same dumb shit again
>"did I get that right"

Attached: 1654174263319.jpg (726x1024, 152.11K)

>Therefore, the US cannot deploy troops to Ukraine.
you fucking mongoloid, OP(you) said:
>Let's say the US did send troops to Ukraine.

therefore, in this hypothetical scenario the USA has decided that the rewards of sending troops into UKR outweigh the risks, in which case the russians would het raped harder than they already do at the barracks
next question

>probably weaker than Russia.
almost pissed myself laughing at that, thanks friend

Attached: 0D70811E-2531-4704-9989-94AA69A7AB14.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)

Iraq had no army and there was no formal resistance in 2003.

To give you an idea of how much of a NON-WAR 2003 was, not a single ATGM was fired at US forces in anger.

Attached: 1627364851355.png (417x517, 152.09K)

What's the point of lying if you lie about something that's so easy to verify?

Attached: Iraq anti-tank missiles.png (1285x565, 84.28K)

the vatnigger lies as he breathes
>Najaf, Central Iraq; 27 March 2003 (RFE/RL) -- U.S. military intelligence is warning American troops that Iraqi soldiers have begun to use a wire-guided missile system against American tanks that the U.S. military previously did not know they possessed.
rferl.org/a/1102697.html

Idk I think the US ground forces have it. US has more and better artillery/ rocket artillery. Way better tanks and dismounted ATGMs. Take javelin for example. It’s been wrecking Russian armor in Ukraine and Russia has no equivalent system.

>a near peer
Lol, lmao

ATGMind

They're probably a near peer to Somalia lmao.

Atleast the US upgrades it’s tanks

Attached: 2B2CA86B-3B62-4799-A11D-C5F33CD837B5.jpg (828x974, 439.56K)

>low profile CROWS
>APS
>gen 3 thermals
US armor is fucking godly
>30mm cannon
>CROWS-J for mounting javelin
This is based

The question is where to put the FOB where is won't get attacked. And the answer that keeps coming back is "we will SEAD inside Russian boarders first".

Yeah, that was fake news bro to cover up embarrassing losses to various old RPGs.

Not a single Kornet was recovered, either launcher, tube or fragment, and no vehicle was ever struck.

Attached: 1581106865833.png (499x338, 38.36K)

didn't they recently take off a few tonnes from the fat cunt by putting in fiber optics?

your question has already been answered but i will do it again

>Poland
>The Baltics
>Germany
>Romania

attacking any one of these is liable to also trigger article 5

>Russians mounting cope cages
>America preemptively adopting APS on all its takes just in case somebody eventually catches up to American ATGMs

Attached: Champagne flute.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

And that’s valid. Only Russians are too stupid to grasp the concept of “if you shoot from inside your borders, expect to be shot inside your borders”. Do you think this is a game of tag and Russia an just camp at base

Is this the new cope?

Attached: Kornet combat history.png (1090x103, 9.8K)

tbf we have seen very little direct evidence of Javelins being effective in Ukraine, at least when we compare it to the mountain of videos of nlaws and Stugmas btfoing Russian armor. If that is due to factors like specific opsec or simply how the Javelin is employed is hard to say tho.

answer me nigger, i know you won't because you are a gutless rat

You can attack the MSR going into Ukraine.

Chinks should know a lot about Vietnam.

Attached: 1650904525719.jpg (500x324, 52.41K)

>tfw a vatnick has to deny american losses to support his narrative
he will not respond to this

attack with what?
airplanes which will get shot down if they even think of flying in the same region?
or maybe with their short-in-supply PGM whose performance in the current war was shown to be lacklusted?
not to mention getting through multiple levels of anti-missile air defences such a route would certainly have

Ok, let's play that out. Can't FOB unless we SEAD first. Ok. We have S400 in Belarus, Russia, and somewhere near the Black Sea. What do?

What's your question?

>fights Japs
>immediately after that fights the Frogs
>Immediately after that fights the Burgers
>after that they fight off the chinks too
what the fuck is in Gook rice?

>he has to pretend he didn't see the replies

To repeat myself, I'm pretty sure we're going to bomb the shit out of S-400 facilities in Russia and Belarus and the Russians are going to stand there waving their fists impotently because the only alternative is launching nuclear weapons and being annihilated.

do you really, legitimately believe the US couldn't achieve air superiority over the black sea and fucking belarus

>Iraq still standing
>Afghan choppers spotted being used by Ukrainians
Nigger the difference is the whole world fucking hates the vatniks for disturbing the peace.

Attached: 1624885106012.jpg (1600x900, 302.34K)

More javelin videos than nlaw out of Ukraine. Here’s a video of one guy with a javelin taking out 4 armored vehicles in a row. Sorry you had to find out like this
mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1529913571156557824

are you so retarded that you think the S400 will somehow be used against FOBs?
or do you think that SAM systems on in russia and belarus will in any way impede ground operations of FOBs on the ukranian border with Poland and Romania?

Cruise missiles? ADM?

>Cruise missiles?
of which the russians have very few laft, and which have proven themselves to be innacurate and ineffective in this war?

Russia has not demonstrated the ability to operated fixed-wing aircraft past the line of contact against Ukraine's middling levels of air defense and CAP, electing to only use cruise missiles to strike infrastructure. You can't interdict supply lines that way, especially since the only targeting data you're going to get is from satellites with slow revisit rates.

Like the Russians took out Ukrainian airfields?

Fucking good luck with that m80

>losses to various old RPGs
The RPG is one of the most prolific weapons out there. Wouldn't there be more recorded tank kills if this was the case? That just doesn't make any measurable sense.

>Iraq had no army
That's because the US had an effective bombing campaign. Where was Russia's?

Shit I hadn’t realized how many javelin videos have been coming out since the war moved to open ground.

At issue, is the US can't war without it's massive logistical might. FOBs and MSRs will be impossible to defend without SEAD first. So this then become a case study in 5th Gen Warfare. DIME must be considered. Does the US just go it alone? Unprovoked attack against Belarus? Going to somehow go Article 5? How does this get triggered? Turkey will vote no.

>die needlessly
Russians needlessly invaded, needlessly murdered, and needlessly raped for the last three months. Vatnigs are the ones needlessly dying and deservedly so.

Attached: 1633725263104.png (975x600, 765.05K)

You should probably brush up on your ESL retard.

> haha, americans can only win a war by defending their massive logistics corps with overwhelming amounts of airpower!

????

Yeah it's almost like that's the exact circumstances the weapon was designed to be used in or something

>unprovoked
Belarus is a belligerent in the current ongoing conflict. Idleness is not innocence.

>Let's say the US did send troops to Ukraine. Where do you put the FOB?
Moscow

Not sure Russia has tried dropping ADM from cruise missiles yet. However, I am pretty sure the reddit mercs got Kalibured from cell phone targeting.

As I understand it, 90% of their air power is still in reserve. Almost like they have other operations in mind.

>Unprovoked attack against Belarus?
Well if their air defense network shoots first then it won't be so unprovoked, now will it?

You asked this exact question yesterday and someone had to post a shitload of javelin videos and then you disappeared. What sort of cope is this?

>the US can't war without it's massive logistical might.
you just keep repeating yourself in a pathetic attempt to deflect from getting BTFO so let me reiterate this for your vodkanigger brain

>OP asks what if the US decides to join the war in ukraine, and where to put their FOBs and logistics(logistics are apparently a completely unimaginable concept to vatnigger chimps like yourself)
>gets multiple answers(the bases will be placed in neighboring countries(poland, germany, romania, baltics, etc) and attacking those would risk pissing off NATO
>gets told that russians PGMs and missiles have been shown to be shit and ineffective, and that their low numbers would not in any way impede US troop progress

>. Does the US just go it alone?
42 nations are backing Ukraine militarily, there are only 30 in NATO. Russia is not at war with the USA or NATO of course or the EU. I wish it were, spam on here from Russians today reminds me that the only solution to Russians is killing them all and NATO or the US or the EU could do that easily,

Why do you think ZOG pours unlimited money into the US military? It's the long arm of ZOG. It's not allowed to fail. Thinking ZOG is weak because you don't like ZOG is childish.

so they are losing on purpose? what other reason would they have for not using their military strength to ensure the safety of their ground troops?

> 90% of their air power is still in reserve

In a schoolyard.

Works for the Ukies.

Attached: ukraine (12).jpg (1024x647, 126.58K)

Well, that is the question. Does the US have the political will to risk pilots like this?

>patriot
>has trouble with FROG rockets
>will work on iskander
kek

>fortified building that has been cleared of civillians is the same as using children as meat shields

lel, as if russians actually care for children's lives. Beslan says hello.

A military that is poorly suited to COIN operations and is under the purview of a country that is walking a geopolitical tighteope thanks to Russia being run by potentially suicidal lunatics did poorly and COIN operations and isn’t going to war with another nuclear armed power? Color me shocked.

>carrier
Yeah I think sailing in the mediterranean is a bit far for a FORWARD operating base retard.

The OP said that in this scenario the US is at war with Russia so I'm going to go ahead and say yeah.

the OP stated that the US is willing to conduct military operations so yes

It’s not that big of a risk to US pilots. Any number of platforms can fire any number of stand-off weapons

>Russia can barely take cities a few kilometers from it's borders
America can't even retake a few cities within it's borders.

I'm pretty sure Iskander is going to miss on its own.

>Losing
At the risk of going off on a wild tangent, Russia controls significant portions of Ukrainian territory with great strategic importance. Yeah, the Russians are having all sorts of problems. They also aren't leaving. You don't need to great to win a war, just better than the guys you are fighting.

>cruise missiles u outside of your SAM operational range
nothing personell, vatnik

decoys muh nibba

Attached: Russian Decoy 34Ya6E.jpg (768x844, 476.47K)

incredibly clever and insightful comment and i absolutely know what you mean by this
(user did not, in fact, know what he meant by this)

>B-BUT WHATABOUT AMERICA
and the vatnigger animal exposes itself, we arent talking about american operations in america are we?

>that's what SEAD is for
Hasn't worked since Iraq 1.0

Doesn't Mexican military routinely fly helicopters in USA and gun down American soldiers?

>deception
This is actually something the Russians excel at.

Is this what Russians think is happening? Jesus Christ lmao

So were the mercenaries you sent, for a brief moment.

We are reaching the point of the conversation where it's just shit like "the brits are starving due to sanctions" again, huh?

There's pics of ukies in school gymnasiums, in playgrounds and setting up in peoples backyards.

>funny how the ''mercenaries'' are kicking your ass as shown by that BTR video recently

cope tubes are only effective against soviet/russian aircrafts and civilian air liners apparently

Massive hurt ass

Control drug dealers on your border first, before you fucking tell others they can't handle an all out war on theirs.

Yearly you lose 300,000 people to this.

and theres pics of russian war crimes too, your point being?

and they did, that's why you spent 30 of them and only killed 30 men

This is true but has little do with the military matters being discussed

>russians aren't losing people to drug usage
lol

breitbart.com/border/2014/06/27/mexican-military-helicopter-enters-us-shoots-at-border-patrol-agents/
ibtimes.com/us-border-patrol-helicopter-shot-mexico-side-chopper-makes-emergency-landing-texas-1955390
news.yahoo.com/mexican-helicopter-fired-shots-arizona-near-border-u-173925511.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mexican-helicopter-crosses-u-s-border-fires-border-patrol-n142966

Attached: america george floyd.jpg (1200x720, 176.12K)

>russnigger shit talking anyone about drugs

''Alcoholism has been the traditional problem in Russia for centuries. The current situation is far from ideal (2.2 million alcoholics, 700,000 alcohol-related deaths, 160,000 diagnosed with psychosis annually)''

''however, the attention of society has recently shifted toward illicit drugs. Some researchers estimate that there are 4 million to 6 million regular users, whereas among young Russians, lifetime prevalence of illicit drug use is up to 40 percent.''

''Russia has 448,100 regular drug users and addicts. However, even health authorities admit that these data should be multiplied by 10 in order to approximate real figures.''

lmao learn to speak english first, before you shill on an english website

>nooo not the potshots at border patrol helicopters!
This totally makes up for Russia doing so poorly in Ukraine

If your military can't even secure your borders, why do you have a military?

In fact you not only have a military, you have
- Military
- National guard
- Militia
- Border patrol
And none of these can control the border.

You're not even a country.

>source
>my ass

>vatnik gets BTFO

>immediately starts screeching WHAT ABOUT AMERICA

like clockwork LMAO.

> They also fight Cambodia because of Ethnic Cleansing by Any Forums Pot AND is the reason why Vietnam fought China.

Yup, every attempt to have a rational discussion about military affairs in Ukraine becomes a Holo-Vatnick tribalism thread.

>they only invaded us slowly therefore...
Ahahahahaaha

Attached: america.jpg (380x297, 53.45K)

much obliged )))))

and the source to your claims is...?

>lard gets btfo
>whataboutvatnik
>spacing
kek reddit ----------------------------------->

Attached: american black tie.jpg (1536x2048, 544.9K)

Obviously, the US entering Ukraine would result in the Russian invasion force being utterly junked. US EWAR systems are basically alien tech to the Russian military. All off Russia radar-based AD (which is most of it) are simply finished on day one. Between AESAs and modern SEAD using pre-fired HARMs, decoy swarms, etc, probably AFTER hundreds of cruise missiles have eaten up all the SAM's shots. Any Russian AD commander with a brain turns their radars off and goes dark waiting for it to be over and hoping they haven't been locked into a fire mission already.

Without radars near the actions, Russia has to rely on early-warning sets inside of Russia, and US stealth planes will be basically invisible to them. An F-22 has a cross-section of 0.0001-m/sq. That's a fucking marble. It could probably fly straight over every in-service AD radar Russia has.

BUT. This would obviously result in Russia immediately mobilizing. It would also immediately make every NATO airfield in range of Russian cruise missiles, artillery and conventional ballistic missile open season. American planes have to land somewhere. They need to be re-armed and have maintenance done to them. The West does NOT have the ability to defend against a large amount of fire. Now, HOW much Russia can actually deploy I have no idea. Maybe nothing? Maybe a little too much after mobilization? Maybe China shipped in a bunch of munitions in case of an escalation? Who knows? If the US has to run sorties out of the UK the rate will be dramatically cut down.

Ok zoomer

Attached: amerijew.jpg (1236x1158, 198.94K)

you change goalposts in this discussion as fast as russia changes goalposts in its invasion and none of it helps. the military has no authority to gun down children hopping the border, anyone with a brain knows they have the physical capacity to, that is just not on the table.

The list of links jackass

>gets btfo
where? all i see is your questions getting answered, you ignoring the answers and repeating your dumbass questions over and over untill you started to screech about social problems in america
nobody here mentioned social problems in russia before you started screaming about the US

I believe it was general Julian Byng who described well executed combined arms operation as a symphony of combat.
Each individual soldier plays a role of an orchestra member, relying on his fellow players to play by the notes given to them.
Just like a violinist is reliant on precise timing and correct notes of hornists and flute players in order for symphony to be flawless, an infantryman is reliant on artillerymen and pilot timing and precision to decisively win battle with minimal casualties.

There's indeed something viscerally orchestral about the airstrike campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=P_1N6_O254g&ab_channel=BerlinerPhilharmoniker

Attached: 8b0.jpg (414x295, 31.04K)

I've always thought that was retarded, why deny your own people aid because of their Individual Political Choices? Jesus and Mary.

Holy shit. Quality post.

hololive >>>>>>>> russia, don't make me mobilize for my oshi

>If your military can't even secure your borders,
and the russians can't even secure their borders from 40 year old soviet helicopters:)

>vatnik gets BTFO
>imitates the style of the person who BTFO him to try and compensate for it

literally every single time

>russia doesnt have jammers
>HARM
kek

Attached: russian gigachad.jpg (873x990, 157.92K)

what the fuck is this argument even
just how fearful you vatniggers are to even come up with shit like this

The Russians can't even produce LITERAL Modern Armoured Vehicles (like the T14 Armata and even the modern BRDM). It's almost like it's a super impoverished Country due to it's Oligarchy and Corrupt Ruling Class AND it's borderline "Communist" Domestic Economic Policies.

>ability to defend against a large amount of fire
good think that russia has no ability to launch anywhere near the amount of missiles to seriously threaten military action against them. and that is IF they have any left after every site with any significance at all gets a combo whombo of tomahawk/JDAM shoved in it's ass

>and none of it helps
Seems to be working so far.

>children hopping the border
Yeah 40 year old children that rape and murder yours. Children in helicopters and jeeps.

Btw I've seen your stance on shooting children in Iraq.

Hold the phone, you think I'm OP?

Because America is a satrapy of Israel.

ok, and why are we discussing this instead of how hard russia would get raped in a russia/US war?

almost like...you are deflecting from something...

I hope your JDAM can stop Satan from carpeting your seaboards with nukes retard.

>you think I'm OP?
even if you are not my point still stands. Who started talking about societal problems that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread?

absolute vatnik meltdown

>nukes
LMOA cope you fucking nigger, you screeched the entire thread about how big strong russia would cimp out if it's soil was directly attacked but once you get destroyed you instantly screech NUKES MUH NUKES like a chimp

>amerilard loses argument
>slithers away into passive aggressive woman behavior
Every time

T14 Armata is 50 years ahead of American technology, its basically a UFO.

A T-64 can blow the Abrams off the map, why make T-14s?

Attached: american generals.jpg (1006x638, 145.47K)

I understand that - The US is Israel's lapdog - but I also don't support Russia (I for one support The Ukrainian People and the Russian People as opposed to the Globo-paedos in The Kremlin or DC).

>vatnigger retreats into delusional fantasy

right on schedule, love to see it

He's beginning to lose contact with reality. Get the Thorazine.

Wow, the Russians couldn't even take out an airfield? That's crazy.
Almost seems like their military has been inflating it's capabilities for the purposes of internal propaganda. Can't believe the Russians but into stuff like that. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

Got a video of a T64 defeating an Abrams user? Just asking.

meds

Because you brought up border control next to a war. And I pointed out you can't control yours even in peace.

And I was right, and I won the argument, so you started to cry. You started to piss and shit your pants from the intense feeling of losing the argument.

Attached: americans (4).jpg (1647x1542, 849.25K)

>Btw I've seen your stance on shooting children in Iraq.
not a fan, personally, but we actually had rules of engagement in these things unlike orcs who level cities indiscriminately and still can't dislodge their enemies anyway. and why exactly do you think it would be harder for us to kill spics than iraqis? there is no martial law at the border, it strictly is not a military issue. seems like you're slipping.

Do the Russians recruit their shills out of mental asylums or something? This is getting sad.

>Because you brought up
the first time border control was mentioned ITT was this post here after which you replied to it seething about America

and no, Russia being incapable of taking a town close to its border is not the same thing as the border situation in the US

Maybe. Maybe not. I'm still waiting for that video of a T64 defeating an Abrams (though I am sure it's prolly an Abrams that was owned by IS2 than any actual US grade/level Abrams).

>i support X without understanding X
>X also has nothing to do with me
>my own problems remain unsolved
>however my issues are easier to ignore if i get involved in random shit i dont get
typical american phenotype

Attached: american soldiers (4).jpg (679x637, 87.16K)

meds

>Satan
you mean that one missile your country was forced to replace with the Sarmat meme thanks to it being serviced in Ukraine?

no one brought up border control but you. this is one issue that does not exist for your country because people only want out, not in. wonder why?

>Get the Thorazine.
Inject that into your school shooters, leave me alone.

Attached: america (3).jpg (824x678, 80.23K)

Geez user - you're not really aiming to win people to your cause are you? Oh well, it's your decision.

>Inject that into your school shooters,
maybe you sould have done that to the chechens at beslan, instead of shooting children with an autocannon lmao

>we actually had rules of engagement
Right. Rules which said it was ok to kill kids, torture kids, or pimp kids to keep allied tribesmen copacetic. You have never actually created anything, you just consume and destroy.

You're the Evil Empire

Attached: american soldiers.jpg (405x507, 37.79K)

Mental illness is an ugly thing.

>the first time border control was mentioned ITT was this post here
No it wasn't, you're just bad at reading (typical american).

>hes correct
>quick!
>call him crazy!
kek is this a judaic thing?

meds

>No it wasn't,
ok, disprove me then.
where before that post was the integrity of the russian border discussed?

Well I would if you were people.

Attached: america gringo extinguado.png (2552x5560, 2.39M)

I actually mentioned to one of my Uncles that during Katrina The US Army was LITERALLY giving out MREs for Cash OR for "Seed and Feed".

>you mean that one missile your country was forced to replace with the Sarmat meme thanks to it being serviced in Ukraine?
Imagine being on /k/ and thinking this. Straight from reddit.

Attached: reddit (2).png (536x534, 368.14K)

>these are the people BTFOing the russians

LMAO

>meds
>Mental illness is an ugly thing.
>meds
wew lad

Attached: jew schizo.png (828x1792, 1.27M)

>he thinks amerisharts are btfoing anyone
The American government can only win a war against conservatives in its own country.

Attached: american politics.jpg (1217x871, 158.67K)

ok, so what is the reason that Russia has not been able to defeat the second poorest country in europe with the second army in the world?

Because that country has the 2nd most powerful army in Europe after Russia, and Russia only sent 40 out of 600 battalions.

>And the Russians wouldn't have a proportion response against the US homeland?
Yeah, because they don't have the capability.

Ukraine bombed Russian territory a bunch of times and Putin hasn't declared war over it

Oh no no no no! Are the shills running out of script!?!?!?

Attached: lol2.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>and Russia only sent 40 out of 600 battalions
why would the russains be so stupid to send an inadequate force to do the job then?

also
>ukraine
>2nd most powerful in europe

imagine how putin felt when he went to war with ukraine believing this was actually how the west works and not just a smokescreen to keep the masses busy lol
>w-what do you mean we have no cash reserves anymore
>w-what do you mean they're sending all this equipment
>NUKES SAVE ME

obviously, look at how the vatnigger started deflecting by whatabouting about the US

Thanks for admitting the special military operation isn't a war.

Attached: put in.jpg (700x644, 61.51K)

>-ACK!
russianforces.org/blog/2008/01/russia_and_ukraine_will_mainta.shtml

>seized crimea
>seized donetsk
>seized lughansk
>seized kherson
>seized zaporozhia
>seized khrakiv
>seizing dnipropetrovsk

>>seized crimea
not for long by the way things are going lmao

>siezed kharkiv
lol

holy shit meds now

>wanting to escalate to a nuclear conflict against an opponent that has nuclear supremacy over you
the absolute state of vatfricans

>muh cash
Rouble is the best performing currency of 2022 and year isnt even over yet. The others can't physically catch up.

>equipment
Which? 50,000 missiles sent, almost more than Russia sent soldiers, where did the missiles all go? Oh they were shipped to Israel along with the 50 billion.

>NUKES SAVE
Nah bro, if you want to play superpower conquest games, you deserve to turn into vapor.

moskow

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mexican-helicopter-crosses-u-s-border-fires-border-patrol-n142966
>Mexico has apologized after a helicopter accidentally crossed into Arizona and fired "warning shots" at Border Patrol agents. No one was injured.

>Nah bro, if you want to play superpower conquest games, you deserve to turn into vapor.
exactly, this is why russia should be nuked

>When the Mexicans realized what happened, they landed the helicopter and apologized profusely.
You are genuinely an idiot.

>america has nuclear supremacy over russia
kek what will you do, send minutemen from 1960s? send tridents that only have gps guidance which is easily jammed? what else do you even have for nuke delivery? subsonic jets made of cardboard that cant work in rain? im sure the russians are terrified

Attached: amercian soldiers.jpg (1200x630, 88.79K)

Don't worry you'll get a taste of it too. USA, Europe, everyone will be glassed.

>Rouble is the best performing currency of 2022 and year isnt even over yet
Post trade volume

>>implying that russia has a greater nuclear capacity than the US

the vatnik has now entered a state of utter delusion

so will russia;)
but i guess nuclear annihilation won't really change your shithole's squalid living conditions tho

post real inflation numbers, not bullshit cpi, the real number which shows you have 400% increase in prices

When has it ever not?

What a fucking retard.

Attached: nukes.png (1010x850, 45.45K)

Got a graph user? I'd like to see that (I'm not a Vatnik btw - just letting you know).

Attached: MudderWussia.jpg (217x233, 7.38K)

and how many of those nukes are functional?
how many of your nuclear missiles are also functioning?
not many considering the utter state of your other forces

Valid military targets vatnigger

why are you tiblas so obsessed with mercs, nazis and jews

>Russia and Ukraine in a war of attrition
>Russia has no way of getting new equipement to replace losses, has to pull increasingly outdated shit from storage
>Ukraine keeps getting shipments of the newest and bestest weapons for free
Gee I wonder how that situation could evolve over time

This is for you Vatnegroe:

No one is nuking anyone. I promise. I suppose there's a risk of Putin failing to control some parts of the nuclear forces, or if Putin thinks he'd rather live out his years in a luxury fallout bunker for a final middle finger to the world. Okay. If that happens, here is what will go down:
1. NATO's extensive early warning network including the US's giant X-band boats and other sites immediately pick up the launches and the US's enormous nuclear triad goes into action.
2. Nearby ABM systems (ie, THAAD) engage what they can during the boost / ascent phase. US mid-course intercept systems (GMD) engage; there's not many of these so they realistically only take out a few missiles. After that, it's up to a handful of THAAD batteries and some PAC-3s (ABM loadout). SM-3 can protect in areas around the coasts, if there any ships deployed.
3. Depending on what Putin wants to hit, it could realistically be Washington + New York taken out along with the largest military bases in the country. Or, it could be every major city in the US taken out. US missile sites are hard targets and won't be targeted(?).
4. The US ICBMs fly, maybe even before the first missiles land, I'm not sure. 400 or so Minutemen IIIs. Several hundred shorter-ranged ballistic missiles from submarines. However many cruise missiles on nuke duty B-52s and B-2s launch, after some time flying into range, maybe a better part of a day for most of them.
5. Any active Russian nuclear bombers won't make it, they or their cruise missiles will be all shot down. Any active Russian nuclear subs are shadowed at all times and will be sunk before being able to launch.
6. There are Russian ABM systems, but it's unlikely there are many which are in service, work, etc. There's also an interesting steel cloud defense system and a nuclear air-burst defense against MIRVs, but I have no idea if these are in service. Unlikely to stop every military facility, port, airbase and nuclear site in Russia from total destruction.

vatnigger got real quiter lmao.
i wonder when he will make the next thread

Don't forget the bongs and the frogs would also probably launch at Russia

He's made like eight threads lmao

>tridents that only have gps guidance
Tridents have inertial guidance... so do Tomahawks.

>Russia tries to fly jets to American cities to bomb them
>everyone pulls out a gun and immediately shoots at the plane, taking it down by clogging the air intakes with so much lead the pilot loses ~30 IQ points in an instant

Attached: C94D80A3-B88F-407D-B19E-9CFAFB35CA37.jpg (1024x576, 72.44K)

Wherever the fuck I want.

Attached: murica.jpg (922x692, 120.73K)

Well there IS a McDonald’s in Ho Chi Minh City AND Saigon, so take that however you will

In addition. The US won't automatically target cities. The usual case of a nuclear war, nuclear sites would be hit first, then military sites, then major infrastructure, etc. Last of all would be cities. The idea is that one side can call uncle before it gets to cities. But, if Russia decides to target Washington and/or other cities right off the bat, that might just go out the window and the US wipes Russia clean. Well HONESTLY you just need to wipe out Moscow and St. Petersburg, everywhere else is just some shitty Soviet-era decaying industrial shithole, various Asiatic towns and villages, etc, hardly anything of value anywhere. There's the big Eastern hydrocarbon industry, various meaningful ports, etc, but as a nation Russia would be finished.

>PS: America has better offensive cyber than Russia, so good luck keeping a military running when the NSA is conducting CNA against everything they can access.
At least give them a taste as you say it.
This is like 1% of the NSA's known power.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_Group

This is the result of US lend lease providing their entire logistical chain for free in WW2. They took it completely for granted and thought they barely needed it and marched to Berlin because they were gods of war.

Attached: 1652020636351.png (640x1141, 1.56M)

>the article
is TempleOS really the only choice for the glownigger-conscious white man?

How would the US fare after a nuclear attack that wiped out Washington and both Eastern and Western seaboards from a combination of ICBMs and Poseidons? The US would survive, but be severely crippled without the center of American finance and also a giant economy (New York) and the loss of critical economies, ports, etc, in the East coast would be disastrous to say the least. This would also destroy most of the Navy's service ports, basically all of the big military shipyards are gone. Most international flight routes are deleted (zero possibility of remaining hub airports taking on lost capacity of New York and LAX ). Most commercial shipping ports are gone, leaving maybe only Texas ports.

The US would survive and eventually return to good shape as much of the food industry would survive, and most critical infrastructure would remain in good shape for the rest of the country. However, Pax America is probably dead. The world will have to align to a different geopolitical security reality.

Maybe.
techradar.com/news/this-linux-backdoor-went-undetected-for-10-years

Attached: Windows Millenium Edition.png (878x992, 54.24K)

Unless the EU was significantly wiped as well, they would probably try to assist heavily in rebuilding at least the eastern coast. They might even go south on a warpath depending on the necessity for resources post-war.
There'd probably be a massive famine outside of self-sustaining food countries (like the western EU for example)

The US would recover within a decade. Americans get fucking psycho when someone attacks us directly. China would be nuked for certain if there's ANY exchange. Powers that be will not risk using all our nukes on Russia only for China to finish us off. Which means the entire world would suffer, for at least that decade, starvation and famine as America rebuilt its infrastructure to allow exporting of the vast quantities of produce that currently feeds the world. There would be no replacement of the US as a global hegemon because nobody else has the resources available to sustain themselves enough to survive, thrive and build themselves up fast enough to be stronger than the US in the same time period. Changs like to think the US will collapse one day and they'll get to be the big boy on the playground but they won't.

I imagine if anyone nuked America, it would get pretty ugly when American ground troops came ashore to mop up the enemy survivors.

Europe would likely launch the largest re-construction effort in history. The EU would provide massive loans to the US for reconstruction work. Like how reconstruction was a massive economic boom for the US following WW2, Europe would experience a tremendous boom as well. If the EU made the US take loans out on Euros (as most US banks would be gone or heavily impaired) than the EU would very quickly become the world reserve currency. The West and Asia would have to jump through hoops to avoid massive financial collapse. The US may just do debt-forgiveness to all her allies and do whatever it takes to unblock aid, loans, etc. Something tells me the West will handle it, but Asia might be seriously fucked. In particular China's dependence on foreign trade and food will face a crisis because the US can't feed them even if we wanted to, and Europe's focus is going to be on emergency aid for the US.

Russia won't exist in a real sense. There'll still be a government, but it'll be completely without a functioning economy, military, police, or anything of value. The masses of starving poor left over will have no choice but to flood into neighboring countries. This will turn into a gigantic humanitarian and security issue with Russia's bordering countries. There's no way the Baltic states can handle the numbers from Western Russia either. Because most of the quality human capital of Russia was killed in Moscow and St. Petersburg, the Baltics, Europe, Asia, etc, will have to deal with non-productive peasants. I don't see an easy way out.

Its very funny this whole thing has made many people who were anti Nato, pro nato as it makes the vatoids seethe

Captvha:MW2MJ

>and how many of those nukes are functional?
How many American nukes are?

American nuclear program gets zero fucking funding, it still uses floppy disks and the passwords is five zeros on all the tech. The Air Force generals routinely lose nukes and are drunkards. It's a dumping ground for the incompetent. USA spent more on assault rifles than on nukes in TY19.

>why are you tiblas so obsessed with mercs, nazis and jews
They happen to be the only opposition.

>CEP - 1000 miles

>the full authority
Careful, the Russians can hire 50,000 Afghans. Where would you be then?

>people
kek

Attached: npc1.png (500x414, 178.55K)

I love how in all these hypotheticals FSB brained vatnik shills the USAF, USN aviation wings don’t exist.

Like somehow, the US has found itself in a war with Russia and the American air forces are not in play.

in their head?
seriously, im contemplating of giving ukies 30 dollars to write
>t. tibla
on an arty shell

>i want to pay someone $50 to kill a kid for a meme
Are NATO ever NOT psychopaths?

>, the US public i
no. The DC Regime will be, but neither left nor right would be committed to the war. You spent too much time banning all oppositional thought and purging anyone contrary to you.

y-you can't mean...
we defeated the USSR by accident before the Cold War even started? by ALLYING with them?

good lord Russia is stupid

I don't think anyone really knows exactly how a war between the US and Russia would play out. Asking for an answer here is retarded, everyone here
Is a moron
Some of these people really believe that Russia is paying people to convince them that Russia is powerful. And they think they're smart for not falling for it.

TempleOS being superior to all other OS security systems means any self respecting glowie should be using it already

future crime prevention

Would be dropping a nuke on israel.

>some food cans
>a train
>all other "marked sent" aid taken midway by britain
Lend Lease might be the oddest case of promising to pay mercenaries to fight your enemy, failing to pay them, then demanding repayment for the payment that never arrived and claiming that actually YOU defeated the enemy, not the mercenary.

isreal is like 40% russians
fine by me

will work overtime to help rebuild america if they fuck up the russians for us
t. german

i know exactly how it would turn out
Russia would very rapidly and very violently cease to exist while scrambling and failing to get their ICBMs launched successfully during the

>All that retarded BS
No one cares because you are not an expert. You have no idea what you're talking about. The only people who even read past the first line of something like this are other retards like you who allow their opinions to be formed on Any Forums.

not tons, the weight of wiring was only ever around 2 tons, so the combat weight of the M1A2D will probably be about a ton lighter than the C (73 short tons, 66 imperial tons)

>i send u a viros lul
>i am a GOOOOOD
Enjoy your continental EMP incinerating anything with sub ~200nm (180, 220, 240) architecture.

kek this thread was blowing out the pro-ukraine narrative.

So it had to be moved.

Chow hall at 1145.