He is insane. he wanted to be a woman (a tranny), he was psychologically abused during his years of harvard...

He is insane. he wanted to be a woman (a tranny), he was psychologically abused during his years of harvard, he was an outcast maths nerd. he then went on to blow people up from a schizo cabin in the middle of fucking nowhere. HES MAD AS A HATTER. If you relate to him/agree with him, go to a doctor.

Attached: OIP.z3YP8AISQf4qGWCauxfftAHaEK.jpg (474x266, 10.95K)

in his defense, he felt he has something to say and the manifesto would've never been looked at lest he made a little noise

Killing innocent people is inexcusable

>university professors
>innocent
choose one, nigel

Just as art is not defined by the artist, messages are not necessarily defined by the messenger.
It's true that he was mentally unstable, but he was also a genius who had a lot of things to say which are honestly quite sound.

uncle ted is based

Innocent.

be afraid glow nigger

Attached: smart ted.jpg (1024x802, 148.2K)

COR BLOIMEY
*ting a ling a ling*
IS THAT ME MUM AT THE DOOR? ROIGHT PROPA QUICK THEN, NIGEL, BE A GOOD LAD AND PUT THE KETTEL ON FOR US.
W-WE HAVEN’T ANY BEANS?!
OOOOOH RUBBISH, MUM WILL BE QUIOITE DISPLEASED, SHE WILL.

Never knew he said this. That's very true. This is awkward

Maybe you should've read the prime sources before posting such embarassing threads. Uncle Ted is based.
all fields

>hurr durr read everythi-ACK
no

Yeah, read his manifesto, it's very prophetic.

>be child math prodigy
>enter (((harvard))) at 16 years of age
>get pressured to particpate in a psychological experiment
>know jackshit about what is being done
>fastforward some years after you trooned out a little bit
>you are now in a shack and build a bomb so you can spread your manifesto
nothing to see here.

Have you read his manifesto?

Is this meant to be offensive?

it's pronounced "MAFFS" ya nonce

I'm starting to think that anyone who leads with the "They cooked his brain mkultra style! He was nuts!" is just a simpleton who is persuaded by ad hominem. You can read what he wrote. He predicted what is coming to pass. I can only hope we course correct before he's proven anymore valid.

why bother? The jews later put the short version on big stones in Georgia

> trooned out a little bit
fucking lel

Attached: superlative laugh.jpg (431x580, 73.35K)

What he had to say about technology becoming the system and us sacrificing our freedom to usher in new technologies was spot on. He did the right thing getting his message out, and it got brushed under the rug because America is full of brainless NPC's among other things

You've not presented an argument of how he was wrong, simply pointed out that he's flawed.
Also, "schizo" isn't "schizophrenic" exclusively. Doctors can't help when you're literally not wrong - i.e, not delusional. There's nothing to fix, you're just seeing the world as it really is.

Attached: we have an ad hominem attack.jpg (750x500, 65.64K)

No British "person" is innocent. Your island is next, asshole.

Americans are a cancer on the earth.

>Killing innocent people is inexcusable
Tell it to the jews

tell that to the british empire

>If you relate to him/agree with him, go to a doctor.
Nah, hes right about leftists.
I definitely want you dead.

>Killing innocent people is inexcusable
>Union Jack flag.
Okay, retard.

He was right in principle about a lot of things but his solution never worked out and he never inspired the revolution he wanted to start.

Also yes the MK ultra shit messed him up badly

BItter jealousy is a good look for you

>rant about surrogate activites
>return to your natural state in the wilderness
>build bombs and write a genius manifesto
>surrogate activity got you in the end again

Attached: 1635703463379.png (632x900, 104.94K)

you don't need to ready ANYTHING to be a royal subject of her ol' wooly pants

>he didn't bomb university professors
If that's what you think, what are you complaining about?

He was a complete dick head, but he was right about a lot. Hes no hero though.

Jealous of what exactly? The only thing I'm jealous of americans about is your right to bare arms.

What it like seeing what your queen has allowed to happen in your country over the past 50 years? Her dad would be pissed. If she had any balls what so ever she would have had parliament assassinated and reclaimed her power years ago

We've got a real genius here.

Nigger he blew up a guy working at a local computer repair shop, that dweeb is a piece of shit.

How about you kill your self?

he is responsible for a plane crash. people dont realize that uncle ted was bombing for 17 years.

Suck my uncut cock mutilated mutt cattle
Suck my uncut cock mutilated mutt cattle

He can see the bigger, more important picture, you can't