White Flight Is Based: Leave the cities to burn with the useless eaters

Alright, listen up, faggots. I see a lot of doom and gloom saying there's nowhere left for whites to run, but I find it hard to believe that there isn't somewhere where shitskins haven't invaded/don't know about/refuse to live. i.e sundown towns, somewhere cold, rural etc. Where can a white man with a non meme education flee to these days? Like many of my fellow leafs, I am not vaccinated and have zero intention of taking the kike spike, so ideas within cuckistan are appreciated as well, but in the (unlikely) event that I am ever allowed to leave, where are whites thriving? Is there anywhere left in the US? Australia? Eastern Europe? I need to get away from minorities and leftist faggots, boys

Attached: 1654714742598.jpg (720x720, 35.98K)

As I understand many of you will be hesitant to disclose your location for a (merited) fear of minorities after dark, I will also accept hints veiled so that niggers and pajeets can't figure it out

Attached: fuck autozone.jpg (280x373, 34.15K)

urban Canada is a hellhole that I think most non leafs can't even begin to understand, despite your efforts looking in from the outside
>pic rel

Attached: calculus.jpg (785x879, 193.1K)

You can perhaps go to hell.

sure thing ahmed. i know that you know deep down inside that when whites eventually get away from you, you'll be stuck in the same shithole conditions you were born into because shitskins cannot create, only destroy and usurp

Attached: 1652124946036.jpg (223x226, 6.94K)

I'm white.

highly unlikely. post hand ahmed

Attached: 1644355686413.jpg (497x419, 22.21K)

You want me to post a pic of my hand?
Can't you just take my word for it?
Do you really think a white guy couldn't be not racist?

>Can't you just take my word for it?
>Do you really think a white guy couldn't be not racist?
not around these parts, faggot. post hand

Attached: inflation.jpg (1080x812, 72.74K)

Sorry user, but I'm gonna have to "fuck off were full" you here.
The more people know about it the less its gonna be a haven.
Good luck.

For me, I looked deep inside and made a choice, as it turns out my great grandparents lived about an hour from where I chose. They too fleed the kikes in weimar and came here. I've heard there's a lot of gold here and you can pan as much as you want.

How else can I prove it to you? I can't take a pic rn.

I figured this was the response I would get. I don't like it but i respect it. godspeed user
>memeflag
your behaviour and writing style tells me everything i need to know. you're either a zoomer, a shitskin, or all of the above. whiteness never feels the need to prove itself

Attached: 1652300822177.jpg (3635x1910, 2.07M)

I don't know why whether I'm white affects anything here. I just wanted to point out how you're a paranoid retard for wanting to move to some "safe haven" to escape non-white people. It's fucking weird.

>shitskin confirmed

Start with Chantilly, VA starting with every address starting with "3".

the cities will be reclaimed by pricing all the scum out. $359k a year bare minimum for residence in city limits. no tourism for peasants who should be growing potatoes or some shit in the suburbs.

You're a traitor to the white race!
I'm a white man and you refuse to recognise me as part of the master race!

>Rangbanned.

one day there will be no place left to run

Why do you believe non-whites can ONLY destroy when throughout history we've seen every race except niggers invent or contribute to the world.