American Nigger Tourist Damages Priceless European Building

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10897099/American-tourist-causes-25-000-damage-throwing-electric-scooter-Romes-Spanish-Steps.html

Attached: 45675655676776.png (441x483, 159.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just weeks after Saudi drives Maserati down steps. Italians sure do hate themselves — nafri I mean.

Why did God create niggers?

God did not create these niggers, they are a disgenics program ran by the eternal cut dick goy under chosen one administration, with the purpose to create the most brutish farm equipment ignorant niggest of niggers ever seen in history, and then they released them to the global population.

If you are mad with china releasing covid you should be mad at the US for releasing uber niggers and their nigger culture

holy fucking shit these niggers are fucking too dumb for this world

I hate niggers and americans so god damn much it's unreal

>never been able to go to Italy
>ebt niggers travel on our dime and act like monkeys
I cannot wait for $10 gas

God created humans and animals. demons are not his creation

Angry little faggot.

Based. Fuck ugly Euro architecture

bruh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 170909.png (806x546, 395.58K)

spotted the nigger

Based.

to get lost in machinery. We can all learn a precious lesson from their untimely existence of how NOT to live.

this happens a lot in Italy, of course it's a fucking sandnigger

t. somebody that does not belong

Tranny little faggot

They don't want to learn, they don't want to change. Such as the pigment of their skin, they can only detract from light. They would be much more comfortable among their own people, in a country of their own. America does not need to die, to drag their corpse upon a throne.

he agreed to pay a fine, and pay for damages. He made a mistake, and he's doing his best to make it right. I respect them.

Sounds like a standup guy. Admitted he made a mistake and is offering to pay for his screw up.

>The incident came just weeks after a Saudi businessman, 37, drove a Maserati down the same step after 'taking a wrong turn'
hahaha what?

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior

I hate niggers so fucking much.

There's a reason why niggers didn't evolve on all the technology and methods we left them in Africa. They unironically destroyed everything and killed the gifted people instead, like the subhumans that they are.