CALLING ALL ATHEISTS

Atheists of Any Forums, how do you reconcile the logical consequences of atheism with your political beliefs?

If atheism is true:
>nothing truly matters
>there is no objective order or morality in the universe
>there is no reason that humans must do or believe anything

By having political beliefs at all, you’re assuming there’s some order that must be enforced, and certain ways that humans must behave. But how do you justify this if atheism is true?

Attached: F23F0D5E-A641-44AE-BF60-71A229174B7E.jpg (480x360, 17.37K)

you claim that if you're an atheist 'nothing really matters' because there is no 'objective' source of morality.

why can you not follow a subjective, man-made moral system? problem isn't inventing one, it's getting everyone to follow it.

some of those who do the most harm to others are your fellow Jews, as well as Muslims and Christians.

You can have moral code and political structure without the belief in a deity.

Imma need you to grit teeth harder and seeeeeeeeeeethe

>>You can have moral code and political structure without the belief in a deity.
And that's why almost all atheists choose even more cucked version of christianity under veil of 'just being a good person'
lmaoing at your ass

Attached: 1688343de47db2509.jpg (2560x1762, 1.69M)

>there HAS ro be a god or nothing matters!
What are friends, family, and the future? Are you such an asshole that you dont care about them?

>If atheism is true:
>>nothing truly matters
>>there is no objective order or morality in the universe
>>there is no reason that humans must do or believe anything

Yeah, no.
>If atheism is true:
>Tomato sauces is pointless.
>Beetles are gay.
>Trees can would, but they just don't wanna.

Fuck off!

‘Youre MEAN and don’t care about others!’

Do you have a real argument? We all exist by accident for no reason right? Why then does anything objectively matter?

>i need the fear of burning for eternity to behave like a decent human and hold political convictions
so deists are all pedos on a leash called fear of god?

Attached: C8A6883A-A340-4028-A59D-D0E2FD4959FD.gif (268x200, 2.94M)

prove there is even one god, let alone yours.
you can't. 'lmao' more, builder.

Accident? Under the right circumstances life isnt an accident. Is there an invisible man in the sky that made everything? No. If that were the case then nothing matters because he already knows everything. He knew everything before he knew he knew it.

Prove there ain't ya little cum stain

>how do you reconcile the logical consequences of atheism with your political beliefs?
I live for my genes. Basically, racism is my politics now

>trying to prove something that youre just supposed to have FAITH in
The point of religion is to not question and just be a good sheep. The moment you try to prove god is the moment you fucked up.

>Under the right circumstances life isnt an accident.

How did the universe go from a state of having no living organisms, to having one? If it wasn’t an accident, there must have been a guiding force.

Unless you believe life and the universe itself just popped up from nothing. Which sounds like faith to me

>be a good sheep
Nigger christians are happier, more succesfull and overall better than atheists in every feasible way, I care little if God exists or not, atheists are loosers

Why do I need to believe in god in order to have morals or follow laws?
Christ fags are the dumbest people on earth

How live starts is well understood, at least for carbon based life. And as far as how the universe came to be. It was once an very small, dense, ball of stuff that reached a critical point and exploded. We have background radiation to back this up.

They dont even follow the bible my dude. Youre either all in or not at all.

We just don’t know the answer as to why but we understand how and a man in the sky is not a good answer

Atheism is broke, its proponent's are tools.
Theism is globohomo resource, it's proponents are control freaks.
Pantheism/Paganism is there it's at.

If there is no God, morals are made up by humans. In which case, why are you obligated to follow the morals that were invented by someone else?

Every man could make up his own ideas of right and wrong at any time that would be no more or less valid than anyone else’s...aka morality would be completely subjective and there’s no reason one must follow any specific set of morals.

as an athiest I can tell you, your thought process is fucked, if I don't believe there is hell I can assure you there is penalty and law that I would be in big trouble if I followed and did every thought that crossed my brain.

There was comma there, I was addressing you as nigger and saying christians are happy and more succesfull, I'm sorry for misunderstanding, Nigger

>nothing truly matters
I matter
Yes
No. What others do effects me because we share the same reality.

>It was once an very small, dense, ball of stuff that reached a critical point and exploded.

Again, how do we know this? This radiation does not prove this was the case. And why was there a small dense ball of stuff in the first place?

And finally, why are all those theories and random ideas so much more believable than a Creator?

There's beauty in order.

>No. What others do effects me because we share the same reality.

So what? If atheism is true, why should others care how their actions affect you?

Because I genuinely like being nice to other people and I don’t need god to do so

Nothing matters if God doesn’t exist?

I feel like the opposite is true. In Christianity this world is just a test run and the only world that actually matters is the next one that we go to after we die.

Personally I believe that this world is the real world and there is nothing else. And therefore what we do here “matters” to some extent at least.

The same way we always have - mutually assured destruction.

If you don't want me to murder your family, then don't murder mine.

Because the universe is too fucked up and random to be made by intelligent hands. It would prove a creator to be needlessly cruel with how horrible it all is.

Obsession with order is autistic.

>why should others care how their actions affect you?
I care how their actions effect me.

Because you can respond in kind and they don't want that. This is literally child level logic and you don't understand it.

Morality predates religion. Religion grew out of human empathy, not the other way around.

penis

Atheism just says there is no god, it's not necessarily the denial of all things spiritual.

It's called thinking for yourself, derpy

If whites had colonized Africa and exterminated the savages there, today Africa would be another America. Producing just as many innovations and discoveries. Instead of propping up a limping continent filled with backwards savages, Africa would be pulling us upward, towards the stars. Imagine Africa making huge leaps in biological science, in space travel. It could be the beating heart of our global civilization. Especially with the quality of the climate, it could support a massive population density.

Furthermore, if we had been pursuing a policy of steady eugenics over the past 70 years, the average IQ might be 5 points higher today, thus TRIPLING the number of geniuses-per capita, and tripling our innovation rate. Imagine a massive birthrate of white people, such that whites are spilling over into Mexico, into South America, into the Middle East and swarming the planet.

You have no idea what you're missing out on. This planet could be 500 years ahead in its technology at this point. We could have bases on Mars, immortality, perhaps even teleportation. That future was lost, because we went down the dark christian road of civilizing the savage people. This crude christian morality which forbids us from eugenics.

As a result, instead of living an immortal life travelling the stars, you're going to be eaten by worms in the dirt. You fuckers did that.

Attached: harry's hate crime.png (866x359, 111.85K)

>Because the universe is too random to be made by intelligent hands

The exact opposite is true. If the earth were just slightly closer or further away from the sun, life would not be possible at all.

The universe follows rules and laws that are constant enough to be repeatedly measured. That isn’t random at all.

The 10 commandments is from Hammurabi's stele. How do you reconcile that?

Attached: 541.jpg (483x600, 85.09K)

>constant enough to be repeatedly measured
Sure, up until a point

>And finally, why are all those theories and random ideas so much more believable than a Creator?
There is no evidence one exists or needs to exist. The problem is that you are making an unfounded assumption that there can be literally nothing to need creation in the first place.

But all the evidence we have is of something existing.

To use one of the creationists beloved nonsensical propositions, the watchmaker didn't poof the elements to make the watch into existence. They already just existed and there's no evidence they didn't. In different forms but always something and never nothing.

>nothing truly matters
No, lots of things matter to me.
The laws of physics are objective order.
Morality is based on the consequences of those objective laws.
How is this any different than the fact that humans are not compelled to worship and believe in god?

Attached: 579277CD-1BF2-40B4-84EF-CC8555BFE782.gif (316x400, 47.13K)