JEWISH STAR OF "THE FLASH" GROOMED AND RAPED 14 YEAR OLD

EZRA MILLER SEIZED CONTROL OF A YOUNG NATIVE AMERICAN GIRL AT AGE 12 AND PLIED HER WITH LSD, ALCOHOL AND MARIJUANA AND FORCED HER TO EXIT SCHOOL.

Attached: th.png (474x473, 236.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/parents-of-18-year-old-activist-accuse-ezra-miller-of-grooming-daughter-with-cult-like-behavior/ar-AAYerV5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ppOu3ogzL-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/parents-of-18-year-old-activist-accuse-ezra-miller-of-grooming-daughter-with-cult-like-behavior/ar-AAYerV5

this nigger looks gay, what kinda mutt is it?

Kike

really shocked it is a girl

>jews groom kids
such shock. much wow

Attached: 1526731832994.jpg (761x681, 84.96K)

thanks boss but i meant pedigree

If you think Jewish nepotism doesn't exist, just look at this cunt. His career should have ended about 5 times at this point. But, he's still going.

what a prick, let me guess nothing happens to him because hollywoodjews

14 or 12?

Problem? As long as it was consensual, who cares?

I would rape him

that u sammy

Attached: 1526731767289.jpg (1224x786, 296.83K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ppOu3ogzL-M

peak jewish mental illness due to inbreeding

watch this kike avoid getting cancelled because muh tribe

>plied with LSD
yeah, that doesnt work.

>"I dropped out of bard five months ago, my friend and comrade William passed shortly thereafter, my mind was incredibly impacted and I've needed space and time for the processing of grief. My comrade Ezra Miller for the entirety of the aforementioned era has only provided loving support and invaluable protection throughout this period of loss," wrote Tokata.

>Tokata added, "My father and his allegations hold no weight and are frankly transphobic and based in the notion that I am somehow incapable of coherent thought or opposing opinions to those of my own kindred worrying about my well being. I am now aware of the severity of emotional and psychological manipulation I was made to endure while in my parents home."

why'd you bother with this garbage

Nah, Depp won. #metoo is over. Fuck off TMZ

Sounds fun

Answer the question, why is the big titty bitch not a big titty bitch?

who coulda known

Ngl Ezra is pretty hot.

Attached: 899full-michael-pitt.jpg (1068x1600, 124.12K)

> girl
I figured this guy was a complete faggot.

they're a jew- what do you expect?

Same lol, he actually has to be a very hot-blooded male under the gay look to do such thing. He might be a psycho and uses the gay/tranny act to get attention, system points, protection and possible deniability of his actions.

nice lipstick, faggot.

>don't eat anything between now and tomorrow
???
Was he performing surgery on her or something?

#mentoo

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-000403_Firefox.jpg (451x390, 114.86K)