Daily reminder that americans dont have the mental concept of the day after or before the next or previous day

daily reminder that americans dont have the mental concept of the day after or before the next or previous day.

Attached: 1624492891607.jpg (400x400, 122.99K)

If I had to rave about a resturaunt
It would have to be mcdonalds. at mcdonalds, cant get enough
of them chicken nuggies. The
Smell of fresh non-preservable
french fries. The coushouned
seats where everyone sits
and enjoys the mcburger
Love Mcdonald
Chicken
Nuggets!

It feels good to know you third world subhumans suffer while I live comfortably.

There’s going to be global famine this winter as a consequence of the war in Ukraine. Even countries that can grow food will starve from lack of fertilizer. Luckily the USA is a net food and fertilizer exporter.

Based
I like wendys new breakfast

but they do have tomorrow and yesterday, retarded user

I dislike hedonistic cycles. I am going to force myself to wake up in the morning early.

Being a night owl is comfy but cancer for your soul

no, the day before yesterday and the day after tomorrow.

they don't have those concepts.

So I'm not american?

>Colombian
You have no concept farther than drug and human trafficking routes. You literally have no concept of tomorrow.

The secret of the Great American Experiment(GAE) is the liberation from European enslavement to causality.

Attached: 1623157530849.png (1500x500, 170.59K)

OP forgets he has no concept of "today" beyond America.

>day before next day

pasado mañana, anteayer?

and that whether he is here, or there, it truly makes no difference to me.

Attached: I AM PROVIDENCE.jpg (475x316, 158.32K)

yes, anglos don't have such basic concepts.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

whatever you say, cocksucker.

Attached: OP told me he is a faggot.jpg (500x500, 48.89K)

You literally stated how we explain the concept in your fucking message. Oh shit it doesn't have a dedicated word! It must not make any sense to anyone! 1+1 days= pancakes!! Extra syrup American fatman!!

To be honest, English is a quite limited language.

Nothing is more vast than some south American dirtbag's ego.

Yes.

yes, if you don't have the word, you lack the mental concept.

are you trying to say we don't have a specific word for the day after tomorrow or the day before yesterday?

What English lacks are ways to direct express a lot of stuff without making a whole phrase to explain the word that it misses.

>how dare you say something that is not posing over my dumbed down language, your ego is huge... and you're south American... and you stink
The only advantage of English is being so dumbed down it become easy to learn.

He's trying to say (poorly) that he created the known universe out of his broken English

As you lack a specific word for most things, really. English can cope by adding a lot of "up-", "down-", "over-" but it's far from having a proper vocabulary.

>The only advantage of English is being so dumbed down it become easy to learn.

You're welcome.

quite literally, I can think of what I did yesterday, I know what I'm going to do tomorrow. I even know what I did weeks ago and what I have in mind two months from now. But the day after tomorrow or the day before yesterday you got me.

no, english have overmorrow and ereyesterday.

my point is that americans are iliterate and don't know their own language.
also your school system is a total failure as well.

>What English lacks are ways to direct express a lot of stuff without making a whole phrase to explain the word that it misses.
I can totally agree with this. I usually default to German to avoid a whole sentence to explain something like schadenfreude.

>americans dont have the mental concept of the day after or before the next or previous day
you were a nigger on each of those days

anglos don't, they use a dumbed down barbarian language, but they're not the only americans right? you are american, even more so than those up north I would say

Stop replying to slide threads stop replying to shills

What did you just say to me, you little bitch? Navy seals pasta incoming.

I am confused as to why a Columbian flag would have the audacity to insult Americans. Bots gonna bot, I guess.

also, pls teach y'all as your plural you, thanks.

Virtually all western languages either resort to primitive concepts in a mother language (Latin and Greek for Portuguese), or form new words by gathering words together.

English used to have the former with French and Latin, and used to have some of the latter as in German... but in the past century (maybe couple of centuries) there are a few "cope particles" to modify existing words and some words imported from more complex languages.

u wot m8

Attached: MV5BNWNkNzljZjktY2MwNi00OWExLTliNTMtOTk0NGU2ZDQ3ZTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 228.08K)

Checked and based for most Walmarts actually having McDonald's inside.

FREE

>ITT foreigners attempt to virtue signal by their comprehension of English grammar

Using the short explanation possible for a word/concept you lack is different from having the word/concept.

The day before the next is today you convoluted fuck

What flag is on the moon

We live in the now.
>we don't count our chickens before they hatch

The first flag on the moon is the Soviet flag, as of 1966.

But let me guess... you learn mutts are first because they said the Soviet doesn't count.

Spanish doesn't have a word for "it".

Stop. Nobody has ever gone to the moon.

Most languages are not as dumbed down as to require an "it" because one MUST have someone to do any action.

Being forced to say "it rained" is pretty shitty.

Rain is something that happens, there's no "it" that must go there and make it rains, if funny how this limitation of English caused a lot of your fucked up theologies to be formed.

I wonder what they call "It" the movie then?????????
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
They just call it it but have no understating or meaning of it?

Attached: zj.jpg (474x340, 24.2K)

Holy shit this is one of the most Jewish things I’ve ever read on here. Yes Kidd, you’re winning by shitposting on this wasteland of a website constantly.

uncultured

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1620x1000, 436.77K)

no we talked about this the other day. or was it the day before? i can't tell

Attached: The Scolding Chinese Man of Tight Schedules and Incompetent African Workers.png (882x847, 159.8K)

Yeah it doesn't count lmao cry