Suicidal antifa fag threatened to kill SC Kavagnaugh

Attached: E9A78CF7-29A3-4B4B-8A06-A9DB883613DF.jpg (828x1296, 261.96K)

Attached: 2A3A27C7-7C5C-45B4-80BA-D48D2F1DA881.jpg (678x697, 108.2K)

GOP plant intended to make antifascists look bad.

Roske, hold on a minute I'm going to check the Consolidated Jewish Surname Registry.

>945000 ROSKE o
>o - Poor Jews Temporary Shelter (24,863 surnames). A social service facility in London designed to meet the needs of Jews who were coming to or passing through London founded in 1885.

Yep, every single time.

>on the far right

i see what she did there

do a good enough job on their own.

Attached: image.png (1200x600, 1.17M)

>far right jew
What are things that don't exist, Alex?

parents like that suck.

You can't be cereal

It's not a matter of threatening.
He made the threats, then tried to carry them out.

his charges will be dismissed

Well logically if a person is suicidal then that makes everyone else on the planet expendable at that stage as from their point of view who cares about anyone else if they themselves are dying

Attached: 1650649231149.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

X

Attached: 1634533152318.webm (352x640, 2.9M)

Soros DA will have him committed to some posh mental institution that, when researched, doesn't even exist.

>facing attempted murder on Supreme Court judge
>admitted he want to kill Kavagnaugh to give his life purpose after being depressed and suicidal
not likely

Attached: A1ECC87E-DB43-43FC-A019-0D96B8B48D33.jpg (828x872, 150.28K)

They really don't need to do that, they do that well enough on their own.

Doesn’t California have abortions?

kek

Checked and his plan was to merc Brett with a Glock 17 alone and a handful of spare magazines? Bold and stupid plan. Most guys carry that as their EDC. Thankfully leftists know nothing of the art of war. Brought zip ties for after he subdued the heavily armed security detail huh? Kek.

This just sounds like a way to make his address publicly known across the news networks all while sending a threat to the judges. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was set up by some politician .

Faggot loser.
I blame his leftist, uneducated parents.

Why'd he bail out and turn himself in?

Zip ties play off January 6th. Better not have a lot of cables to manage, they could be 'extremist' products by next year.

>It's a kike
Shocker

My guess is that his purpose was to inspire copycats, but to not deal personally with the penalty for murder. Or else why (assuming he had a change of heart) not just fucking drive home and talk to a therapist. I don't see what was served by planning this and then busting yourself before you can do it.

This is a schizophrenic guy, or a government operation by a rogue element in intelligence?