But yet somehow drag shows are a problem?

But yet somehow drag shows are a problem?

Attached: D74A96CE-D944-4E75-A26F-1AB3560B58DE.jpg (827x1112, 233.08K)

Let's not forget how child beauty pageants are normal in red states but they seem no problem with that

>drag shows are a problem?
not for you

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account

man you faggots will not stop
you really want to fuck kids bad

Yes little Johnny, you can be just like Seamus if you train hard and eat right. You can become a big strongman just like him. You will have to work hard and train harder. But if you can do that, you can do anything!

Yes little Billy, you can be just like Caitlyn Jenner if you dress like a girl and eat these pills every day. You can become a literally sissy girl just like him. You will have to cut your cock and balls off. But if you can do that to yourself, you can be the victim always!

Can OP spot the difference???

Attached: 1654716412045.png (527x527, 206.82K)

I think child beauty pageant parents should be shot right along with the tranny story time faggots.

1pbtid

Only closet homos would get aroused by pro wrestling.

This type of show wrestling is ofcourse ridiculous but not even remotely the same as cutting mentally ill peoples genitals off and giving children hormone pills that will ruin their entire lives forever for profit, why do insane liberals always make these false equivalencies?

>We used to have fake wrestling, but you complain that I try to groom your kids?
Yes.

Attached: Slipery slip.jpg (1024x1024, 123.1K)

Single mothers with BPD like them. Nobody else does.

This is an asinine take. It’s like comparing a Soviet gulag to a children’s summer camp just because both exist out in the wilderness, have people in power watching over you, have shacks and bunk beds to live in, and you wish you were home the whole time you’re there.

No I can't because they're both lies. You can't change your genetics whether that be to look like a pro wrestler or to look like a woman. Anyone who things putting in the effort can make you bigger and strong is no different from a tranny faggot.

Attached: 1592848669133.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Comparing Stone Cold Steve Austin drinking beer and beating up his boss to a drag queen talking about his cock

I hate when disingenuous midwits try and come up with some epic gotcha.

Beauty pageants are for narcissistic parents and are also child abuse.

I need zero laws to stop you groomers. just keep doing what tou think is "right." keep going. We will meet VERY SOON if you want to keep 'little sexy secrets" between you and my little kids. I will murder you where you stand and gladly go to prison., for sane men will bust me out soon when the govt is no longer ruled by pedo faggots like you and the faggot butt injectors (fail you niggers serve.
ce get me. I fucking dare you. I will die on this hill 100,000 times over. niggers)
May God and any humble man who seeks to protect his little ones dMn the fbiand globohomo.
WE WILL DIE ON THIS HOLL, Bit it's actually you who will suffer. Your kin will be rEpd ND turned against you.
you faggotsade themistKeof siding with jewsthinking they would rule forever.
BAD BET

>LOOK GOY MEN COMPETING IN ARTISTIC COMBAT IS THE SAME AS FAGGOTS DRESSING UP AS WOMEN AND STRIPPING FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND GETTING TIPS FROM THEM IN THE G STRING, GOT IT?

Attached: 1654284462458.jpg (800x438, 49.44K)

Everyone knows professional wrestling is fake and in bad taste

And just like that, after wishing spiritual death upon an offender, the christkek moved on with his day
Hell is cope for the poor

There will be blood

>OP is 1 post by this ID
OP is a bot