Everyone LAUGH at electricfags

lmao they never know unless they experience this first hand those fucking retards LOL

Attached: 2022-06-08_12-13-44.png (676x1345, 527.01K)

People dont realize the opportunity cost of charge times. Yeah its fine if you are charging while sleeping or at work but otherwise...
They dont tell you how many total hours it took charging either so if you fix a dollar amount to that charging time its likely to be way more than the "$100 saved in gas"
EV normies are retards.

Like always, the people in charge are retarded in what they try to accomplish, and the braindead NPC's who follow them are even worse.

Yep. Ev are only for Npc.

no this is not a good test
just have a car race from NYC to LA
EV vs Gasoline Sedan
Show me which one will get me there.

well yeah it's a glorified golf cart with a cab and ac, what did they expect

Yep that's a normal situation. Driving from NY to LA is my daily commute.

Someone sure seems salty that they have to pour every spare penny into aftermarket parts for their ICE car to mimic a fraction of the power of a stock Tesla plaid. Whooping ass all day at the track.

Both will get there, one on a recovery lorry and the other on good old fashioned fuel.

Personally i'll never give up my horse and buggy. I can't believe these whippersnappers are clogging up our streets with those loud, smokey eyesores. Automobiles are just a passing fad, it will never last.

>nooooo you can't go electic, you have to be loud and produce toxic fumes its not fair

Electric cars are gay. Lmao

just let me drive an electric golf cart in my residential neighborhood without insurance and plates, juice them up to 35km and have multi seat family carts all summer. nope sorry goy need you to plate that and sticker it and get some insurance and take that beer out of the cup holder and put on a seat belt or you’ll have to eat some bugs in a pod you peasant

>toxic fumes
lol ok nigger.

This man took at least one economics class in college and did not sleep through it. Electric cars are only one part of the solution.

My wife owns a hybrid and wants a Tesla. When she gets one I'm going to sell my car and drive her hybrid. On road trips we're taking the hybrid, but for commuting and local trips, electric cars all the way. Oh, and solar panels for free gas.

They seem fine to just drive around town or to and from work but seem like a disaster for long distance trips.

That's actually something that exists in parts of America. But those parts are all private property.....

>implying my car isn't old enough to be carbon neutral in comparison to manufacturing a new one

>sell for cuckmobile
throw her out the window she belongs to the streets and then throw yourself out the window too for marrying a whore.

How to fix electric cars:

>standardize all batteries
>battery is separate from the car
>instead of charging it at the station you rent the full battery and once its empty you swap it out for a new one while the old one is charged at the station
>make more batteries than cars
>all issues fixed and “recharging“ becomes even faster than refueling

Attached: 769B2805-179C-4C71-8183-6CDDD367A405.jpg (537x525, 47.11K)

The motor carriage used a revolutionary new fuel called gasoline. The energy density of gasoline is 12,500. The energy density of the supposedly better electric cars' batteries is 150. That is a massive down grade where gasoline engines are a massive upgrade over horses and battery only transportation.

>emergent technology is actually just jew corpo mind control tactics
dur retard

Attached: CC2192FA-0564-430A-9B0B-56A910281DDF.gif (287x504, 367.94K)

based

I think logistically it's impossible for everyone to drive an electric vehicle. Charging and the battery are a real issue.

How much will getting your battery swapped cost?

actually a decent idea, although batteries are just shit in general so it will still cost more than sticking with ICE cars.

Musk tried this with a few automated battery swapping stations in California, and determined it doesn't work for some reason. I don't remember why, this was about 8 years ago.

It’s because the batteries are too large. Battery technology isn’t ready for EVs, they simply don’t hold enough energy to make it worthwhile.

Well I hate electric cars too but in their defense no one ever said they were good for long distance trips everyone knows that.

Attached: 1629154582134.jpg (602x666, 63.13K)

>make more batteries than cars
Lol this is gonna fuck up the climate even more

Attached: 1651595571124.jpg (250x243, 5.45K)

Elon Musk faggots will defend this. $1 a gallon gas and a 50+ mpg 4 cylinder is the only right answer. Grow up cry babies.

The loss of fuel density is a real bitch for real world activity. Take a wild guess if the military will be converting its war craft to all electric before the energy density problem is figured out. Uranium 235 powered electric cars? Good luck getting that one past the green regulations.

You mean a tow truck right?

wrong. low IQ takes. this article was probably written by kikes to keep the goy on the gas jew.

One must always consider thier imperative. EV's are not designed (at this time) for long road trips. Its that simple. They are commuter vehicles. In my family my wife owns an HEV, I own a gas truck. The HEV is perfect for little trips, grocery stores, picking up kids, hockey practice and a part time job commute. On the other hand my gas truck is perfect for me, hauling loads, tools, etc to jobsites. Going hunting, going for road trips, etc.

Like all tools, EV's have a use. You wouldnt use a 3/8" drill to bore holes in concrete. My wifes little toyota corolla hybrid is perfect for her needs. And it uses pratically no fuel. I dont regret purchasing it.

>How much will getting your battery swapped cost?
You only pay for the electricity and for renting the battery, should come out cheaper than gasoline.

It works but would require all car makers to work together.

Who cares lol

lol fuck electric car fags, there's people on this board who defend vehicles that will trap you inside when there's a fire.

>Working at Peugeot
>Monthly briefing
>We watch Peugeot propaganda saying we're selling lots of car and a lot of electric cars
>Briefing is over
>As I'm leaving, I start chit chatting the unit boss
>Damn, those new cars are looking good, I like em a lot, damn shame they're all electric though
>He just looks in front of him, looking dead inside
I never understood why this sentence made him wanna kill himself lmao.

usually you pick the tool that is most cost effective for the job, and currently gas powered cars still perform better than EVs for the cost.

Imagine deciding to go EV and NOT buy a Tesla.

1. Elon is based and red/blue pilled
2. Tesla has THE best SuperCharging network
3. The Tesla Model 3 is THE most American made car you can buy today.

It's a good idea germanbro, but remember these batteries weigh like 1000 pounds

Probably knew they weren't going to sell many

Have un trained individuals swap out giant extremely high voltage batterys
The power needed at said stations to charge said batterys is more that nat grid infrastructure can handle

The Cannonball record was set during COVID when everyone was off the roads. I think they did it in 23hours or so. Ed Boolean has a video about it. They basically add an auxillary fuel tank to the trunk so you have around 1000miles range and stop for fuel 3 times or so. Average speed was like 102mph

A robot would automatically swap them so if done right you wouldnt even have to leave the vehicle.

Fuck electric cars and fuck the WEF

EV cars are only for short distance, like going back and forth to work. if you want to go on a road trip its better to take the bus

Peugeot makes trash petrol cars in the first place

and you think swapping a half ton battery out of a car will be a simple task we can do on a massive scale? not gonna happen.

Until you can get from 0% to 100% in less than 15mins EVs will not be viable as a full replacement for gas powered cars, people don’t realize how incredible combustion engines are

Usually I see these poorfag cope threads on /o/.
Feels good not being a low income bitch like OP.

As a practical matter, it would be more efficient to just pick up a new car and swap cars

Let's thank all those child slave laborers for the REM needed to make one tesla battery pack kek

Why do electric cars makes jews seethe so much? How will Israel keep the goyim fighting without their gas and oil golem?

It's another plot to immonolize us.
>Gas will be too expensive
>Electric vehicles will be too expensive and not worth the money
>Air travel outside every country has already been banned for the un-vaxxed.

yet another retarded post from the resident nation of retards.

>Why do electric cars makes jews seethe so much?
How has Poland never made a post that warranted me to stop filtering your entire country?

Not my problem. Enjoy handing over half your money to Jewish run energy companies.

>salty
wow im back in 2012 all of a sudden

>whats an industrial robot

> It takes roughly 10 solar panels to charge a Tesla. The question of how long it takes to charge a Tesla with solar energy is dependent on the kW of the system and how many panels are needed to meet higher demand.
Just charge it overnight, bro

Lol. If you buy an EV you're supporting rich governments couping third world countries for lithium ion you grimy faggot.

idc I don't drive

>buying an EV

Yeah, let me whip out $70,000+ to buy a car that still requires hours of charging time per long road trip, versus maybe getting a deal on a $30,000 petrol powered one that I can still fill up with gas in under 10 minutes.

Only people who own EVs are rich trendy faggots and idealistic kike retards.

Not my problem.

>not your problem
lol he doesn’t know. enjoy the winter.

Good goyim, buy the electric jew car with the state controlled kill switch. Did you commit wrongthink, goy? No more transportation for you.

More evidence that the energy industry is jew run. When governments can hold people ransom over energy they deserve to face a wall. Ah well not my problem i have PVs

Tesla is still the only electric car even remotely tenable imho

Oh yeah? Well what if I start hucking the batteries in the ocean?

without graphene ev are just useless pieces of shit city cars.

Electroons BTFO once again; once the grid is gone, they will be sucking chodes for a broken honda civic. Enjoy driving the equivalent to an iphone, what does elons crusty anus smell like?

Also, make sure to turn in all your weapons like a good goy!

Strange, my dad drives that far quite regularly, it just takes foresight and planning, you can't be a brainless nigger running into the red before you look for a charger.

>Not my problem
Right. But it's the environment's problem you filthy Polack jew.

Damn, their electric cars aren't somehow uglier than their normal cars. If you priced this right (and put normal wheels on it) this thing would sell like crazy in america (just put a v8 in it kek)

Attached: peugot electric muscle car jpeg.png (1631x829, 1.54M)

BASED

Attached: Wolves.jpg (720x561, 161.93K)

>4 day round trip between Chicago and New Orleans
>1850 miles
I think electric cars are gay, but even in a real car that's a retarded road trip. You should spend some time in your destination

I grew up next to a coal mine. You want to talk about environmental problem?

Why does the left have this obsession with turning luxury goods into household necessities?

>80mpg
Join us

Attached: r3.jpg (1024x682, 69.64K)

I wonder about a business leasing a small trailer filled with batteries that electric cars pull and drop off near their destination. Owner charges them up and repeats.

Always seemed like the a decent option to bypass slow charging times.

That is interesting they went for a very American body design

yeah, we will have industrial robots that lift up the car, take out the 1000 pound high voltage battery and swap it out with another fully charged one! this will surely work at the same scale modern gas stations currently operate at and will have no issues whatsoever.

do you realize how retarded that sounds. getting gas anytime of the day virtually the same price. a few minutes and buy.

EV vehicles will never truly catch on because they're a pain in the ass. Americans love convenience and speed above all else.

Yours is actually the low IQ take as lawmakers have started pushing EV cars as a better replacement for ICE vehicles. All OP is doing is showing how their propaganda fails in a real world setting.

Yet in reality the Jewish government is forcing adoption of expensive EVs via legislation.
Polish niggers really are the worst posters on this board.

Remember, if you can't drive a manual car, lower your tone when you speak in this thread. Your contributions are not necessary as you don't actually drive shit.

It's working as intended because it's demoralizing

>Yeah its fine if you are charging while sleeping or at work but otherwise...

thats why you shouldnt use them for long trips, just charge at your house and drive them within your area or get a hybrid, until the material science has a true breakthrough these arent for long distance travel, simple as

>HA HA PEOPLE WHO LIKE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ARE FAGGOTS!!!!1!!1

Attached: 1625213803438.jpg (680x340, 49.64K)

get in ze pod-car, now

Attached: 1629804473063.png (531x708, 419.52K)

Idk about US but in Europe you can buy your own charging station and make passive income per use.

Clean my toilet, poolack

Attached: E02C7E72-0A0C-4CFC-9EF2-80B5B415A198.gif (1280x800, 249.89K)

Because of Joepedos fake and gay infrastructure bill

Lolwut? Being off the grid is what I want. Enjoy cucking for literal Jewish run energy companies

you wont be able to take them out on your own and if you do the warranty goes away and next time you go charge that car you pay automatically for the lost battery.
maybe also let drives put up some collateral for the rented battery.

Would make a great publicity stunt. Two worthless congressmen from each side. Left vs right competition.

>being off the grid is what I want
>supports EVs
Jesus Christ Polish niggers are unbelievably stupid.

>This car for driving back and forth to work is shitty for going halfway across the country in 2 days
No fucking shit

Wouldn’t the extra weight reduce mpgs?

I've driven south to New Orleans from Illinois.
Depending on the route, you are traveling through some rural shit dumps that probably don't even have electricity. LMAO

>next time you go charge that car you pay automatically for the lost battery.

huh?

Certainly that will be easy. Owners who just spent 60k on their brand new car with most of that cost being the battery will happily just swap their new battery for some random worn out one the first charge with no complaints. Who cares that they spent 20k on the car, and 40k on the battery? They will just swap that brand new battery right into the local charging station for another one, right?

are you nonwhite that you cant imagine a system where you dont have to lift the car to swap the battery?

It would be more like this:
>car drives on a platform
>robot arm takes battery out from underneath it without having to lift the car
>swaps it out
>you drive away

Notice how the authors don't account for the extra hotel stays that are needed as a result of covering less distance each day.

Attached: 20220607_194205_0.jpg (768x1024, 60.36K)

That explains your intellectual disability

Attached: 0CDE8457-77C6-493F-B5E7-99B5D58256FC.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

EV's are a step backwards. The only way this will work is if the entire country fully embraces nuclear energy and that isn't happening.

Do not want you to go anywhere, or move out of state (CA try to tax you if you leave)
Stay home
Eat the bugs

So you don't know how EVs work I got it

>this article was probably written by kikes to keep the goy on the gas jew.
How do you think batteries are made retard?

Carfags are carfags regardless of the fuel.