2 Uvalde elementary students who texted each other "I love you" will be buried next to each other

>She said the boy, Xavier James Lopez, smelled and dressed "really nice," her mother recalled -- and within weeks, the two began passing notes in class. Months later, when the weather warmed, their families got together for weekend barbecues, where Annabell and Xavier would play tag.

>Their mothers, Monica Gallegos and Felicha Martinez, soon discovered the children were texting each other "I love you" at bedtime. "Me and Felicha would laugh, like, 'How do y'all know about love?'" Gallegos told ABC News.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/im-ready-uvalde-victims-texted-love-buried/story?id=85208670

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 3.12.07 PM.png (1360x1182, 1.25M)

Is there something even further than “fake and gay”?

You're still not getting our guns.

When the police come to collect your guns you will do nothing about it. You faggots are all talk

Not going to work, kike.

not one video of the shooter inside the school

lol still not getting them

What if their coffins start humping each other during their funeral? That would be METAL.

Attached: 5y6LVAlDJW.jpg (650x650, 91.55K)

i literally dont care

Attached: 1640761372157.png (2280x1550, 98.34K)

>10 year old mutts are already sexting
Nothing of value was lost.

bro those are fucking 20 year olds larping as teenagers lmao, poo immigrants pull the same age scam all the time

just two more weeks, right?

Romeo and Juliet propaganda

Kek

police aren't coming, they can't even be tasked with saving a drowning victim. They would need the military, problem is I'd say 65% of the active duty armed forces don't agree with gun confiscation. So, you'd ultimately need blue helmets.

what a spying bitch

>where they would play tag
This sounds weird af

Very true. Can't tell with Mexicans.

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-104413_Samsung Internet.jpg (357x806, 144.88K)

I've achieved contentment in life. A good death would be better.

Okay

THEY WERE SIBLINGS YOU SICK FUCK!

That would be sad if I could give any measurable amount of fucks about the propaganda shilled about some dead spics.

Death to kikes.

You and op?

Attached: BE929288-6E74-49A1-B882-7F798C8FF3BD.png (580x353, 22.81K)

>got together for weekend barbecues, where
Sure

>Annabell and Xavier would play tag.
Doubt