Obi-Wan second billing in Obi-Wan TV show

Ewan McGregor is the type of person who won't even fight for top billing in a show in which he plays the title character.

So progressive!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 142308.jpg (1031x435, 83.64K)

Shit's only a paycheck for him, just like it was for Sir Alec.

White people are far less insecure than other races I guess

Then why did he cry about fans being mean to muh poor niggerinos? Did he get a check for that as well?

Maybe Ewan is just a good guy

>he plays the title character
actually incel, Moses is the main character.

Yes.

>Did he get a check for that as well?
Yes. Do you think they all do that shit for free?

>Then why did he cry about fans being mean to muh poor niggerinos? Did he get a check for that as well?

Yeah i heard about that. Like 5 people were mean to her online so Ewan came out and defended her.

Ewan ever defend Britain sovereignty? Ewan ever speak up about the Muslim rapes gangs like Tommy Robinson?

Ewan McGregor is a candy ass pussy and coward. I don't respect him in the least. The fact he allows himself to billed second in a TV series that is literally him playgin the title character shows his willingness to be a cucked ass bitch.

Prob lets over guys fuck his wife too.

Attached: DG94nHMV0AAev3H.jpg (960x960, 105.95K)

Hard to comprehend on here that someone might be nice, what with this place being filled with terrible people.

I want to play chasies with loli Leia

Attached: princess-leia-vivien-lyra-blair-obi-wan-kenobi-1653649587.jpg (480x240, 25.08K)

Yeah, but you stupid faggots will watch it anyway. You queers have no will power. MUST. CONSUME. NEW. PRODUCT.

>Hard to comprehend on here that someone might be nice.

Call me when any Hollywood woman stars in a TV literally named after herself takes second billing.

He isn't nice, he is just too cowardly to stand up for himself.

Attached: IMG_5893.jpg (598x617, 95.72K)

kek
its a superiority flex in disguise
whites trying to be better at tolerance than all the other races

Ewan is a woke globohomo cunt.

>Call me when any Hollywood woman stars in a TV literally named after herself takes second billing.
I mean, I don't watch any Hollywood stuff anymore.

for those completely unaware, moses is the nigger. this show gave the ten year old child top billing.

Any Forums told you this when the first production sills of the nigger Sith were released. "Obi-Wan" is just a title to draw in the audience. The real show will be about how the sheboon is brave and strong and independent and don't need no Empire.

I watched the first couple episodes to humor my friend, who is so starved for darth vader fighting scenes that anything which contains it is automatically good. After 3 episodes I refuse to watch any more of this trash. Every single premise in the entire show is stupid and implausible. EVERY SINGLE ONE. From the whole meme of a Jedi just being not quite with it because he's been through a lot, to a 10 year old brat acting stupid left and right and even more stupidly, Kenobi just goes along with whatever this dumb 10 year old attempts to do. The 10 year old would never have been stolen by fucking Flea, there would be no reason for any of this storyline to even exist. Vader battling Kenobi was absolute trash. Fuck Disney, I hope they all get VAIDS and anal warts.

>this show gave the ten year old child top billing.

So Disney is grooming this child. How befitting of this evil pedo corporation.

Yes. That’s how Disney markets, they try to get people to care by pretending there is a racist backlash. In reality nobody cares

>this show gave the ten year old child top billing.
grooming confirmed

Nigger Inquisitor. The literally bottom of the barrel evil force users the Empire has. They've been a joke since Rebels, like "We trained him wrong as a joke" come to life.

I actually thought it was nice of Ewan to give the little kid top billing until you reminded me Hollywood is filled with pedos.

How long will they milk this cow?

>wait years for obi-wan show
>it's just him chasing around an obnoxious brat while a cartoon villain nigger woman ""hunts"" him
>terrible acting, terrible writing, everything feels cheap, plastic
>most of the shows advertising is centered around the umpteenth "racism" scandal
I don't even know why I'm surprised, Western media is fucking garbage

Attached: 1652895292857.jpg (670x670, 36.64K)

>I actually thought it was nice of Ewan to give the little kid top billing until you reminded me Hollywood is filled with pedos.

Glad to be able to fight against evil today.

Attached: IMG_5991.jpg (480x480, 44.64K)

Problem with Obi-Wan is that you can tell it's still the same script from when it was supposed to be a movie. Explains why the pacing is all over the place too.

star wars is a shit movie and caring about it makes you a manchild kek