Why Do So Many People Believe Conspiracy Theories?

Seventy-three percent of Trump voters replied 'yes,' while 8 percent of Biden voters said the same. Overall 61 percent of Republicans, 10 percent of Democrats and 33 percent of Independents replied yes to the question.

The survey also asked: 'Do you personally believe that in the U.S., Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?'

Only 12 percent of Trump voters replied 'yes,' as did 7 percent of Biden voters.

12% !!!!!!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (661x264, 50.65K)

10% is enough for a legimate political upheaval.

This makes me happy

The greatest ally brainwashing is just too strong but at least after 60 years they've figured out the game.

Attached: human narrative.png (1866x737, 208.54K)

It's a fucking objective fact in every white nation that European demographics are declining and being replaced by an influx of third worlders.
You can make up reasons for this all you want, but the fact that it is happening is a cold fact and there is nothing conspiratorial about it.

Very happy. I’ve been straight up asking liberals if they’d be willing to die for their beliefs, theoretically of course. They wouldn’t be. I would be. Get enough people like this and we’re going to drag them into our new world kicking and screaming.
Power wins. Not consensus. Not compromise. Power.

Attached: 6DCC72E4-F527-4D30-BC3A-B24B770A47B1.jpg (822x901, 84.66K)

Wow! I'm surprised that 27% of trump voters are so ignorant!

Because most of them turn out to be true.

Attached: alex-jones-3523715672.jpg (800x420, 57.52K)

Most wouldn't even put up a fight. They sheep. If a political movement could take control of the media and broadcast black crime statistics and the names and pictures of jews in the media and elected office. After about a week those normies would be leading the lynch mobs.

OJ was framed

Alot of jignats

It’s just a fact at this point. The only debate is whether or not it’s intentional.

look at them hell's trips

>it's a conspiracy theory!
>but it's a good thing it's happening!

Attached: biden-genocide.jpg (950x912, 136.34K)

It boils down to "I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW!"

>10% is enough for a legimate political upheaval.
>This makes me happy
This lol

Nothing happens in a vacuum

33 percent huh

Attached: k1nf4jk26do31.jpg (1152x648, 313.92K)

COPE.

It isnt a conspiracy if they are literally moving into the smallest, whitest places all over the world. Brown will not blot us out.

I only look at the facts. A Jew is responsible the 1965 Immigration Act and whites are becoming less of the population every year.

Kill all niggers. And nigglets. Especially the fucking nigglets.

Attached: 1654360120630m.jpg (682x1024, 79.74K)