Its gonna begin in pakistan

this is a warning
look for Pakistan news in the coming days
The country is about to go bankrupt and become insolvent
This will lead to a crisis Sri Lanka style

Why should you care?
Because Pakistan is different. They have nuke.
When the government fall, India its rival will try to meddle to stop the nuke from falling in bad hand
It could trigger a war between the 2. China and Iran would most certainly get involved

Attached: GiUoq-oP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Y1hRyty7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RARE mr enter pepe

india media is pushing the narrative that pakistan will split into three. it seems likely for a chinese and a iranian puppet. and maybe what? a small nuclear power that hates india and is falling apart? oh boy how fun. are we going to go peace keeping? i bet India goes in and Russia vetos in UNSC.

China won't let anything happen. It will be status quo

I think the Saudis might get involved as they need Paksitan for nukes

why Iran would get invovled?

We are going to witness massive balkanisation of South Asia. With Pakistan falling into turmoil so will india. As an Indian I cam ready see this
The current government does a poor or pathetic job with separatist. They are separatist and not terrorist, and must not be treated as much. But we the government incite genocide which gives more momentum to the separatist movement.
We have kashmiris and punjabis in the North
We have north Eastern in the east
And dravadians in the south
All of them want separate states

The exact same is happening in Pakistan
Balochistan, Pakistan punjab and Pakistan occupied kashmir want to be separated.

There is heavy need for massive indian movement where we start waking up and smell the coffee. The nation is seeking unity for religions sake which is dangerous. As india have multiple communities and maybe the most diverse place in planet earth. Even the major religion Hinduism is diverse in itself and has a lot of infighting.
We need a leader like tito at the moment who can ally all of us under one flag

I can't see India being balkanized. Too much geostrategic importance.

China will probably give Pakistan a shot in the arm. They need them for their BIR plans

cummy wummy bummy tummy

thanks for the heads up

>We have kashmiris and punjabis in the North
Virtually crushed. At best they are minor incidents. Kashmiri terrorist die within 24-48 hours. They used to survive uptil 1 month before that.
We have north Eastern in the east
Crushed and integrated. Naga christicks are the only one and even they accpeted the buckbreaking
>And dravadians in the south
More nationalist than the average narthie.

how do I know you suck government cock?

This is your average Indian.
He will be happy if you take his guns away
He will be happy if you take his rights away and inject him him with devil's juice

He will be happy if you kill his relatives

He will be happy to work for more than 9 hours for shitty wages

All for a false security that he is a special citizen. But in actuality he is nothing but a rodent ready to be thrown for testing.

Balochistan, support for Balochis. It is a poorly integrated area and one of the three that could split.

yes. my pakistani driver has told me that this is happening. he also thinks it is the US who caused all of this by pushing Khan out.
Bad shit getting ready to happen in Pakistan.

a good way to earn money from adult affiliates
pastebin.com/Y1hRyty7

A bunch of sand niggers, chinks, and poos are gonna die? Nice, I'll make sure to have some popcorn on hand.

Pakistan was never going to survive to the post-20th century era. Although I am going to bet that India bails them out. You will see an India-Pakistan-Iran triple alliance

>Bot answer with no pic
OOF

>He will be happy if you take his guns away
The britshitters took the guns away you stupid nigger. The government didn't give you because you never asked for gun rights.
He will be happy if you take his rights away and inject him him with devil's juice
Indian vaccines are by far the safest vaccines. Among all of them.
He will be happy if you kill his relatives
No I'm not a cuck like you

He will be happy to work for more than 9 hours for shitty wages
Only if I'm high on weed

All for a false security that he is a special citizen. But in actuality he is nothing but a rodent ready to be thrown for testing.
Everybody is a rodent if you live a country of 1.3 billion people you delusional nigger.