Can Any Forums help explain this one?

Can Any Forums help explain this one?

Attached: 1234erethiogjrrthg.png (1204x612, 119.92K)

It's almost like you have real supply problems

Jews and Freemasons rape kids and sacrifice them to satan

the problem is not price gouging

>price gouging bill
1585 pages of democrat wet dreams

>54.4k bits liked this tweet

oh gowd damnnit *bots

You guys ever heard of the microblog?

Attached: pasta.png (1142x891, 328.84K)

> price gouging
it is a shorthand for full blown arbitrary price controls of everything. defined as
> if the prices are unreasonably high we can set the price to whatever we think is fair
what is "unreasonably" and "fair" you ask? well whatever the government says it is. isn't it wonderful?

These people just need executed.

>the problem is not price gouging
^

Gas is expensive, like everything else, because our money has lost its purchasing power. Inflation is a decrease in monetary value due to an increase of monetary supply. Has nothing to due with "price gouging" or "muh putin".

Literally day 1 macroeconomics shit

Did the bill also contain 18 billion for gender studies in Kekistan?

Dumb anons… price go high, me want price go low. Me smash price man with stick

Because price controls only have a history of failure and you can't hand wave away all your irresponsible actions no matter how much you want to

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-230803.png (1602x2048, 867.59K)

It wasn't even a price fixing bill. It was so they can waste years prosecuting oil executives, then get gtfo in court for lack of evidence

It would have done nothing in the short-term, and republicans should have played along for more leverage in the midterms. But alas, republicans just want to suck corporate cock

Wasn't this the same law that had arbitrary and subjective interpretations of gouging with authoritarian solutions and placed a 50% tax on sales made by oil companies with over $1 billion in revenue since 2005?

If the government sets prices arbitrarily, as they will, suppliers will simply shut down. We will see gas shortages worse than the fucking oil embargo. You want society to actually collapse? Institute mandated fuel prices.

Attached: j-r-r-tolkien-quote-lbn7l5k.jpg (1200x630, 87.39K)

Yes dumb faggot, obviously the solution the state destroying of the economy is to steal

Indians should be genocided they lost, they should have been killed to the last.

I can’t believe the oil companies just now figured out that they could price gouge. If anything, we’re lucky they didn’t realize this sooner.

>cause problem
>try to pass a bill that doesn’t solve the problem
>people see this bill is bullshit and will cause more problems so they vote against it
>deflect blame of the problem that you caused on the people that wouldn’t vote for the retarded bill

>crippling the economy and ruining the lives of millions to own the libs
cmon dude. there's no way you think that's a good idea.

prove it ;)

price gouging is not the problem and price controls are never the solution

and what were the riders on the bill

>Reps voted down a bill
For any number of reasons?
US bills are a joke (Most countrys bills are) US bills tend to be many pages long and tend to include selfserving bullshit
>Gas price goes down
>Hillary gets a new school in her name (To conveniently be shot up later)
>Pelosi is allowed to live forever and will always hold her position.
Hyperbole sure but you get what I'm saying.

>You want society to actually collapse? Institute mandated fuel prices
well, now I'm for fuel mandates. Thanks for changing my mind