The amount of 9/11 footage that has just vanished from the mainstream internet

The amount of 9/11 footage that has just vanished from the mainstream internet...
>No alt angles or Urban Moving Systems van 911 calls for you goyim!

Attached: (((them))).jpg (1080x1086, 160.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qwfH7QVpXM
3lib.net/book/5350719/5fd29a
youtube.com/watch?v=miA8Td4oNcY
historynewsnetwork.org/articles/657.html
youtu.be/CEMI3KkryxU
youtube.com/watch?v=YupMxNmSFEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people who say the planes were fake are retarded niggers btw. the "muslim terrorists" were just mossad agents.

they were Saudi agents

there weren't much 9/11 footage online or otherwise anyways. Think about the first plane hit. Not a single surveillance camera captured it.

what do u mean "just vanished"?

>planes
people who think that aluminum planes are able to cut through concrete and steel buildings like butter are retarded or just shills
fify

that video side by side where the same clip, but with two outcomes looks like really good editing if the plane was edited out, but really bad editing if the plane was edited in. Sadly i don't have that webm on this laptop.

saudi agents are mossad agents

I think three cameras caught it. You can find the footage on YT

no bro, they compartmentalise.
The agents know as little as possible.

nope. same story with pentagon. the footage they "released" to cnn in reality was leaked to that rainbow Cooper, probably by the way of the rainbow bed filled with gallping unicorns and leprechauns digging pots of golden teeth.

The amount of witnesses that vanished from this world is also astounding

Planes are not just aluminium though. And in any case they were travelling at great velocity. It's not at all surprising that they cut through the columns that they did.

never seen that. doesn't exist. it was assumed. I was alive then.
it was news reports saying "a plane has hit"

Masonic satanists rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style.
>
It's litreally two towers one of the main symbols of free masonry no cap

that first plane strike was captured on camera by a man in a vehicle driving on the highway.

Barry Jennings is a good one.

oh fuck off really? 20 years later r STILL lying?

There's the well known Naudet brothers film that catches the impact very well, and a couple of others that just catch it happening in the distance.

What the fuck am I lying about?
The strong parts of planes are actually super strong steel.

I spent months archiving and citing mainstream, irrefutable sources on 9/11. You're right, there is a concerted and coordinated effort to scrub all 9/11 content off the web. The amount of dead sites and dead links I had to sift through to write my book was staggering. Things like the System Planning Corporation website, although I did find an archive.

Anyways, the fake jew Synagogue of Satan did 9/11. Yep, Mossad, CIA, gelitin art group, ACE elevator, Marvin Bush, Silverstein, dov zakheim, and the rest of the Bush administratio literally FUCKED America that day.

Phantom planes at NORAD, the entire chain of command missing, "israeli spy art students", not to mention the literal physical impossibility of three buildings collapsing from two planes and the other two planes "turning into plasma" and simply dissapearing.

Missing black boxes, money laundering, missing enron and worldcom files. 9/11 is the most obvious scam in history, and its absolutely fake and gay. I have literally hundreds of pages about this that I could use to redpill even the most stupid normie, problem is people are too lazy to even bother educating themselves on 9/11 even a little bit.

The twin pillars/freemason/Joachim and boaz symbolism runs DEEP, as they say, we've been fucked by psyops. Our only hope to take down this Satanic beast liberal clown/nightmare world is to expose 9/11, its the linchpin for all their plans and the one weak spot that, if exposed, could actually rile the normies up enough to overthrow the eternal jew.

Probably will never happen, but I'm not going to stop fucking trying. Shills, don't even bother replying, fuck you pro-government cocksucking faggots.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

You used to be able to find amazing and new footage on youtube but now you only get mainstream media videos. It's a real shame that youtube died

Attached: 1634229344584.webm (1440x1080, 2.88M)

I used to have a long list. It's often people who heard the explosions, or people who had something to say about the Pentagon missile.

Also, there's no footage of the "Pentagon crash" other than two extremely pixelated low quality frames of alleged security footage.

it was the best cgi they could do during the "live" feed
limited timeframe to edit

in your dream world? You're talking as if you "know", but sounding as if you weren't even born yet on 9/11. I was in NYC that day, not near WTC, on E100th street, but still it was quite a day.

All the key info and evidence is presented in The Toronto Hearings.

They absolutely can. Think of the profile of the entire body and wing of the aluminum slamming up against the iron in a split second. It's over a few square feet where the actual impact is. Everyone else just got smooshed and punched through the hole the fuselage and wings made.

Very stupid to think it couldn't and shows a complete lack of understanding of physics. Also they didn't hit concrete, it was just steel. The only concrete up the towers was the elevators and stairwells.

Yeah, even at the Toronto Hearings they concluded the evidence was so poor quality it was hard to know what to think.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qwfH7QVpXM

3lib.net/book/5350719/5fd29a

No bro, the floors too were concrete.

My favorite was the passport found, undamaged, of the terrorist highjackers.

They just found it on the floor in the ruble, and knew it belonged to the highjackers.

Hahahahaha

yeah this nigger is worth watching.
He has pretty much solved it.

I agree with everything you said but the lynch pin is actually the holocaust being a lie. It's where the kikes get all their sympathy from and why they're considered a protected class. Once you burst a bubble as big as that you start questioning all the other massive bubbles and those start popping too.

Ah fair enough I meant vertically. the floor profile doesn't matter hugely, only a few inches of actual concrete.

only a few inches thick, but how many square feet? times how many floors? And it all turned into fine dust.

That's sort of what happens to concrete when it falls a quarter mile and a bunch more pounds down on top of it. The bombs took out the center columns and maybe some exterior ones (the thermite is visible pouring out, there's ZERO other explanation for that), and the floors pancaked.

I do know.. here's one that shows the first tower get hit. firefighters and newsman were on scene doing something else when it hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=miA8Td4oNcY

but that's not the one i was referring to. I found another one in a webm here like a year ago. I know I downloaded it on my other laptop. I'll find it right now to shut u up

I concur with this sentiment

Actually, you can drop concrete from a great height and it will not turn into fine dust upon hitting the ground. The floors did not actually pancake. The towers exploded outwards in all directions. A demolition wave is observable racing down the towers at about free fall acceleration.

Saudi Arabian passports are made of asbestos.

America was taken in three phases:

1) LBJ bending to Israel and the MIC. The catalyst for this of course being the assassination of JFK
2) Nixon selling American currency to (((the fed))) and abandoning the gold standard
3) America's 9/11 deception via (((the media))), ushering in the Patriot Act and authoritarian Anti-intellectualism

Coincidentally, Nixon knew (((the media))) was mostly Jewish. He knew these people to be unscrupulous, yet he gave away the rest of the farm anyways. Link written by (((David Greenberg))) almost 20 years ago about Nixon + Jewish media

historynewsnetwork.org/articles/657.html

How (((the media))) created the 9/11 hoax in real-time.
youtu.be/CEMI3KkryxU

Attached: Poof.gif (148x281, 2.7M)

>I'll find it right now to shut u up
yes. hurry up. it would be a sensation.

When controlled demos are done they don't usually take much out of the floors. The crushing force does their job for them. Start at the top and crush it all down. Again there was only a few inches of concrete sitting on the corrugated steel sheeting laying on the trusses.

Why the fuck do you cunts keep plugging September Clues?
Everyone knows it's disinfo.
If you want to plug a 9/11 film, do 9/11 The New Pearl Harbor, or plug the Toronto Hearings.

you massive retard. I literally just showed u a video of something u said doesn't exist. even if it wasn't the exact one I mentioned at first it sill is something you siad doesn't exist.

Daniel Lewin was the hijacker :)

why is september clues disinfo?

you were not there, you have never been there, and you are a lying eurofaggot

good DAY sir

Because it just pushes the easlily debunked claim that the planes were holograms, that the whole thing was a CGI media deception.
Normies see that this wasn't actually the case, but also conclude that the allegations that 9/11 was an inside job are equally fallacious.

>smashed completely through
>planes were made out of depleted uranium back then
>density does not exist
>Newton's 3rd law of physics doesn't also
wtf nigger actually lmaooooooo

Revelation 911

Attached: Cupace20220407145336.png (1080x555, 493.84K)

You're a stupid person. In the millisecond those planes piled up against the steel the structure was ablated away like a mach nigger sandblasting.

>people who say the planes were fake are retarded niggers btw.
It's called poisoning the well.

He's talking about the Pavel video
youtube.com/watch?v=YupMxNmSFEI

God bless you user. Doing the Lord’s work. Never stop. Never give up.

Your main problem is thinking "building" "plane" rather than "300ft tube of aluminum fired at 600kph against a relatively small target of steel."

>Newton's 3rd law of physics doesn't also
You fucking moron.
Newton's third law is that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
This is what we see when we see a massive plane slamming into a steel framed high rise at high speed. The plane and the building get an equal smack.
This is enough to pretty much vaporise the plane and smash through the building's steel columns.