Why is this the most based region of the world being the only one where communism is still a major political force?

Why is this the most based region of the world being the only one where communism is still a major political force?

Attached: images.png (209x241, 4.14K)

I'm sad all the time

Attached: Triste.png (1000x1000, 598.81K)

Based in envy

low IQ unironically, I feel like an outsider on my own land with 105 IQ, just ponder on that for a sec. ppl here kill for less than 300 USD per head

Why do so many canadians bootlick AmeriKKKa? You do know that you are oppressed by YanKKKee imperialism as well?

I know that feel, cisplatinabro.

Attached: images (8).jpg (600x458, 17.44K)

“why don’t people want to be ruled by bolsheviks? it boggles the mind, a true mystery”

Kek. Last week some retard killed his own dad with a scythe for literally 2 bucks. Not even actual apes would do such thing.

It's also poor as fuck

Heh gentlemen. Lets forget about all the political nonsense and mind the real issue.

Look the pic related woman. I feel like there must be a specific type of mutt race looking like pic related (a brown thicc Asian/white admixture). What is the keyword if I want to explore further on this?

Attached: 1654686115121.jpg (1280x976, 211.23K)

“Easypeasy method “

There are a fuckload of half japanese half euros in Brazil, since we are the country with the most japanese people outside Japan.

Here's an example of a half jap 1/4 german 1/4 lebanese cutie

Attached: images (9).jpg (471x651, 24.59K)

At least he knew who his dad was unlike most brazilians

Yup. Low iq causes lots of stupid shit to happen. From not being able to build bridges to tons of violence over stupid shit to lots of supporters of communism. But a few countries have gone down the road of capitalism like Chile and Mexico and Uruguay and they are all growing and getting richer.

It is close but lack sort of Jungle ingredients (like the thiccness in pic)

Anway thanks for the info bro. If I want to search the Japanese mutts etc what is your local keyword? (I know you guys invented many terms for the mutts) better in spanish or portuguese.

Attached: 1653822453143.jpg (1080x1321, 336.16K)

Also, why do they have an even higher murder rate than Africa?

We got beautiful land, probably the best land in the entire world just right there with South Africa. The problem is the low spiritual level gremlins that inhabit our beautiful soil with their favelas and chacras, all poor, all stupid, all with 8 kids so each can beg and get more gov gibs. I hate the fact that my "people" are just a bunch of stray dogs barking at each other, killing and fucking without a care in the world. Hurts being blackpilled in latam

google "milei president"
Argentina will have a literal ancap president in 2023
screencap this

Communism strives in areas that are melting pots of different cultures, identities etc and do not have much history.

America is ironically the best place for communism.

Because the Africans lack some orginize/management ability. The famous famia are all Italian or Latino. The black gangs are street tier while the South America drug gangs are industrial level.

Attached: 1652067503078.jpg (1827x1758, 1.15M)

>mashed fat literally dripping off the tighs and forming around the cootie-center(vagina)
gross.
real men like thinspo girls and licking their ribs and collarbones trough the skin

Late stage crab mentality.

>famia
Maffia

fuck this is embarrassing

Yeah that one is extreme. Just post to show the spirit.

what's your favourite cartel?
mine is the peak CDG (when los zetas still worked with osiel)
there was one guy,tony tormenta,,it took 600 mexican marines to kill him and his scorpion group

Which should I go to in order to see these kinds of girls without being killed?
>Thailand
>Philippines
>Cambodia
>Vietnam
>Colombia
>Venezuela
>Brazil itself (Amazon?)

We're being subverted by communists

is sendero luminoso still alive?

Doesn't know the detail but I prefer the boss to be a manlet who molest all the Chads' wife and daughters anyway (the cucked Chad better be some Americans or gringo??? If I remeber the word correctly)

Attached: 1653101861220.jpg (1122x6757, 838.75K)