THEY TRYING THE NRA HARD BROSSSSS

2A BROS DID WE GET TOO COCKY??????

>youtu.be/Uu6bPUzYVUI

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 16.86K)

Freemasons and Jews rape kids and sacrifice them to Satan

yes, yes they do.

Who gives a fuck? They're a bunch of sellout fucks that deserve to be disbanded

what does the nra have to do with gun laws when the atf regulates them

nra is the biggest pro gun group in merica, so they tend to be the scapegoat for all gun related shit, because of they're lobbying power.

their, fucking phones

Careful, you're starting to make sense.

Also, fuck the NRA. They're just a lobbying group for the Council for National Policy and the Council on Foreign Relations. This is all just bread, circus, and theatre.

>Oversight Committee
so a room full of faggots scuking each other off about how they are afraid of White people? ya dont care

yea i feel that, they were just going in on the nra lady when i posted this

why does this nigger matter?

Higgins is a fucking White man.

Attached: 1627872447822.gif (1300x1000, 124.95K)

higgins our guy?

>we, the ones who don't have guns, are gonna take your guns!!!! heh, how you gonna defend yourself, there will be no way to stop us!
yawnn

looks like it.

Attached: 1645575631762.gif (640x476, 995.94K)

here's a lil white pill for you niggers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 1.02.09 PM.png (1080x656, 118.18K)

aoc voice really annoys me

>"The solution is, MORE GUNS!"

Jesus Christ these Republicans are retarded.

That was the first time I've ever heard a repub say anything in opposition to the police. Very based.

>Phone fag
>Thinks the NRA is a relevant advocacy group for the 2A
Ngmi

this little cunt nugget is talking about fucking money now. this has nothing to do with school shooting

kek, the nra is the largest pro gun lobbying group in the us. they absolutely have a part of this as they are one of the main reason anti gun bills are shut down.

They're probably building a robot army with google as we speak. Big tech needs to go down.

reply to me bot

Faggot

hurr durr what is even the constitution
Go read declaration of independance the right to bear arms is not decided by the government it is decided by the people.

They are tools to keep the government in check. They are full of senile boomers and they are terrified of getting put into retirement homes that's why they are doing this.

this bitch litterally just sat there and parroted msm bullshit. the shitty part is shes actually a decent politician

Attached: 1651343452125.gif (1000x774, 3.64M)

nig