How would Fieldmarshall Zhukov have manhandled bitch*kraine?

Attached: IMG_3053-1.jpg (1835x1450, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNbvepjd46A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=jNbvepjd46A

Attached: Estonian382.jpg (585x640, 55.55K)

The same way he manhandled the nazis and 18 million soviet soldiers dead against a smaller enemy

But he got the job done innit?
Now fuck off poofta

>But he got the job done innit?
But he got the (((job))) done innit?

Send in more human waves.

If Germany wasnt in the way he would have walsed all the way to L*ndon to spread your anglo buttcheeks like marmalade and you know it

I remember this movie. It was a satire, but it ended into becoming one of the most faithful biography of stalin's death.

Zhukov was a gigachad in world of chinlets, like Rommel, Halder, Vorishilov, Paulus, Guderian, Vatutin etc.

Attached: 170px-Zhukov1916.jpg (170x240, 15.68K)

Nazis were fighting on several fronts against several world powers at the same time they were fighting the Soviets, if they were fighting only the soviets without the Western lend lease they wouldn't have no chance to win against nazis

Attached: ce83acf4e2659d73fce01de1a4b3160c.jpg (352x500, 27.86K)

2nd favorite movie after Dr. Strangelove.

Attached: Bomb.webm (720x404, 2.15M)

Itt brainlets who didn't study history.

Just imagine wat a man of his calibre could do today

this fag was only undefeated because he ran away from the first early battles of summer of 41 to the point Stalin nearly ha him shot

They had 4 years to rush the Soviets until world powers finally decided to bring infantry to not let Stalin take the full control over EU

checked, they were also using shitty equipment, I know, i know. . The German infantry weapons and planes are very nice but the tanks sucked donkey balls the specs for ALL of them are very nice for what they are designed for but the expenses and logistics to keep them going just wasn't there in fact it never was there and this BIG problem was generally ignored by the Germans until it was way too late.

He was just polishing his balls to warm up. Operation Uranus is when he started putting in effort

die by a StarLink assisted drone strike, 5 seconds after visiting the front

>StarLink
ask me how i know your asshole is cumfilled to the brim

He was trained by the Germans (Prussian officer corps) as were all the Soviet officer corps. I think it was part of their close partnership that allowed the Germans to carry out illegal massive tank exercises secretly in the USSR.

he would probably send a bunch of conscripts to die

Not even 4 years, they were already deep into the shit to their throats on several fronts yet you got fucked the worst like nobody else even worse than the Chinks who were literally in stone age getting massacred by the Japanese, yet despite being so deep into shit and you having the luck to enter on the lands occupied by them with little combat since many of the puppet governments of the nazis were replaced fast unlike us Westerners having to fight to liberate them the nazis caused 27 million of total deaths and 13 million of wounded to you Soviets

>mocks Goering for granting himself awards and titles and wearing all his medals constantly
>Zhukov does it even worse, but he's a commie so it's fine

Attached: 1615920578740.jpg (696x1024, 46.25K)

You missed the important part, lend-lease. Mass infantry is great and all but at the end of the day the enemy does have more bullets than you have men.

Yay then we could have been even more ruled by Jews and commies than we are now...

Getting all dick hard about dead white men is fucking cringe no matter what side you're on now.

commies arent human so

Attached: 1651412817550.webm (720x848, 664.89K)

he would've killed 6 million russian soldiers taking odessa

Attached: t_f8a9c2a033ccbabaf1c90cca0b889bf5-imagejpeg.jpg (255x170, 12.28K)

If ukraine wants to defend their fag comedian president and their gay rights...then fuck them.

>How would Fieldmarshall Zhukov have manhandled bitch*kraine?
wave after wave of poorly armed, trained and motivated cannon fodder?

Attached: a realistic rendition of the russian federation.jpg (876x1016, 408.73K)

Chad Zhukov wouldn't understand today's cuck warfare. Motherfucker used to use 1000s of Katyushas and 1000s of tanks in a single battle.

How many of those thousands of artillery, rockets, and tanks did he lose in those same battles?

>how I know
your dutch

>tanks sucked
It's been noted by historians that's if the nazis tanks weren't as good as they were the war would've been over by 44. German tanks were insanely effective at their work