Carolina Panthers transgender cheerleader

Time to phone bomb the Carolina Panthers for hiring a transgender cheerleader. I tried to post their number just now, but Any Forums thinks I'm a spam bot. So try 704-358-seven zero zero zero.

Attached: IMG_20220608_112132053.jpg (4160x3120, 2.18M)

lmao handlet

Is there an email address where we can voice our concerns?

stop watching nigger felon league, simple as

Attached: dees nigger ball.jpg (587x470, 91.16K)

you do know someone could track you down with this photo and that laptop model user?
gdluck

that made me laugh and immediately feel bad
well done

any autist that is able to determine the laptop model from that pic would be gainfully employeed by a letter agency anyway

i plan to make fun of people on /sp/ that they like to watch black men that cut their penises off and dance in dresses

It takes all of us to end degeneracy

Attached: nfl pozz.png (740x568, 50.64K)

Not your personal army. I don't care about sportsball or this shithole of a country. Fuck off.

Attached: fat kevin.jpg (602x410, 111.4K)

careful with that fucking mail in the background user, or you won't be user.

Those are some fat fingers.

Also, we're not your personal army so shut the fuck up.

My guess OP is a public school employee in Florida state and that is his work laptop

You should rather demand that all their cheerleaders be POC, anti lookism, fat is beautiful, transgenders. All the teams must go this way. Destroy the NFL. Lay waste to it.

>Like the faggots or there will be consequences goyim
Who gives a fuck at this point, i expected blood to be spilled before America went this wrong

I just called them and said I support their decision and encourage more transgender cheerleaders

Attached: 770.jpg (680x763, 57.9K)

Trans and gays are pretty good at cheeleading. I go to professional baseball games in mexico and there is a gay that runs around the stadium the entire game grabbing guys asses and leading cheers. Everybody loves him

Therefore it's a chromebook

Holy shit. Glow harder. There is nothing wrong with a trans cheerleader. Just look away if you get too turned on

>92 and sunny

Attached: 34057501045671.png (800x411, 488.05K)

Fucking glowie. Dosn't know we have his finger prints now. Moron.

The only language jews will understand is lead. How much longer do they have to make fun of us before we all decide to remind them why they used to fear us?

If you know that this spectacle is so horrifying that almost everyone will choose to look away from it, why is the spectacle being allowed to happen in the first place?

You're going to be banned for spam evasion for 3 days. While it's not spam, jannies are FBI and this constitutes doxing so they filter it out. If you work around it like you did a literal FBI jannies will ban you for 3 days. They don't infact do it for free, they do it for a government salary. This board is something else huh.

>transgender cheerleader
They really want to piss off people

is that a lenovo ideapad 320?

It's obviously Windows doofus

Everything in their organization appears to be in this format
>[email protected]