Something seriously needs to be done about this

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/democrats-great-replacement-theory-resolution-1363908/amp/

>The great replacement theory entails a false plot that non-white immigrants are entering Western countries to disempower and subjugate white people. The racist formulation originated in France and found resonance with the American far-right, whose adherents often blame wealthy Jews for orchestrating the plan. A version of this conspiracy entered the GOP mainstream during the Trump era, often expressed through “build the wall” rhetoric that blames Democrats for encouraging immigrants to cross the southern border. Right-wing provocateur Tucker Carlson has been a key purveyor of the theory

>Bowman says: “Oftentimes, we in the Democratic party believe that Republican rhetoric is so outrageous that the American people aren’t going to be influenced by it. We hope that the American people, by and large, will not be influenced enough to vote against Democrats at the polls. But if it radicalizes one person to commit a mass murder, then we have failed as a Democratic Party — which is why we got to do everything in our power to push back on it.” The vote, his thinking goes, will illustrate clearly that Democrats decry white supremacy and its consequences, while forcing Republicans to declare where they stand.

Attached: C53F2B9E-8556-4738-A996-FD2536E6BEEF.jpg (827x640, 119.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3lib.net/book/2362526/c4a8f5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT

When do you think they’ll delete the UN’s Replacement Migration web site?

Okay.
Argue against the numbers.
I'll wait.

Attached: 1649343615068.jpg (1170x2019, 1.04M)

well, if it was only a theory, they could be done by now

>Rolling Stone
Remember when these faggots used to talk about music?

Attached: UN replacement theory.png (1024x398, 532.45K)

Well I'm sure another resolution that calls me a racist is the best way to change people's minds.

What's the deal here? I mean, how are Whites supposed to lose power? Plus, you do know that immigration and birth rates are set to fall.

Yea their response is to just make the "theory, " more legitimate.
I think whites being replaced by mass immigration isn't actually about race, though. I think it's just a symptoms of the fact that dems see these immigrants as voters. Given the fact that majority of Hispanics vot Democrat, then it makes sense for the dems to want more of them here.
If Hispanics voted conservative, you would have dems fighting for immigration control by tomorrow.

It never ceases to amaze me just what pure evil kikes are. Literally nothing but lies and evil with these parasites.

>W-w-white replacement is a racist conspiracy theory!
The fact that we have a nigger named Jamaal in our own fucking Congress proves that "Systemic Racism" and "White Privilege" are the real conspiracy theories.

Attached: 1642722042173.jpg (750x500, 84.69K)

Also watch television from 40 years ago compared today. The sheer absurdity of these lies from these kikes is just complete mental illness. Every one of these no good parasites and their shabbos house niggers need a fucking bullet in their heads.

>I think it's just a symptoms of the fact that dems see these immigrants as voters.
It's about pension funds. The people in control are boomers and without constant GDP growth their pension funds collapse. The easiest way to achieve this is with an ever-expanding population. Remember the GOP and RNC are effectively a uniparty.

>fuck free speech
We know

Here's the JAP kike parasite that wrote this piece of shit. Exactly what you would expect.

Attached: download (23).jpg (300x168, 5.6K)

Demographic replacement. If you import 10-20 million poor illegal immigrants into a country and promise them the moon and stars, then you are securing future voters.
Now, you put those immigrants in key places that were conservative strongholds then you nullify much of the native vote. Aka replacing conservative voters with more outside voters who will vote Democrat. Those conservative voters tend to , by and large, be white.

I hate to break it to you, user, but...

3lib.net/book/2362526/c4a8f5

It was all a psyop, courtesy of the deep state, glowniggers and Tavistock.

No, but I remember when they published one crazy woman’s frat rape fantasy as fact

IT

Thank you then