How come wypipo can't cook?

How come wypipo can't cook?

Attached: 1654691660113.jpg (1125x1674, 673.53K)

maybe ask picrel

Attached: 1605738518672.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>UK absolutely nowhere to be seen

Checks out. Where are my arabniggas?

US is 13/50 kek

>4. Romania
Well that's something new. Any nice meal some romanianons would recommend us to try?

Where is UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Iceland??!

No.

I may be fat, slightly odd-looking, and don't take care of myself, but at least I know I'll always be better than this Hutt. In a way, I can understand their eternal envy, and how they translate that into unearned arrogance.

British dogs eat gruel and baby food. Like seriously what adult eats mushy peas? Does it come in a glass jar with a gerber baby on it?

Wtf do Croats even eat? When I visited Croatia I went to many restaurants but couldn’t really find anything "unique" in the menu. It all seemed like standard stuff that would get served in other countries as well. Usually when i visit a country I easily find something unique in the first restaurant I go to but in Croatia no luck in finding anything "traditionally Croatian".

yes it's just awful here, stay away

Well okay, I'll enjoy a carbonnade flamande tonight then.

>Top 5 are whites
>40 out of 50 are either white countries or colonies whites built
>How come wypipo can't cook?

Their cuisine is turkish cuisine. They call kebas cevapi.

Indian food is horrible, change my mind.

See

>Top 5 are whites
What did he mean by this

Glowniggers dont want you reading this shit anons
don't be a faggot
don't engage in slide threads

UK's most authentic food is a fried fish with fries, how could it possibly make the list?

There are different kinds of indian food.

Is Romania food actually good? I always imagined it to be some gypsy slavshit garbage.

And what is Croatian? Is that like Greek food?

I went to an Indian restaurant once. I couldn’t tell what the fuck I was eating but it tasted good.

which kind is the the good kind? i tried at least 5 Indian restaurants and never liked any of the food

>Malaysian, Egyptian, Moroccan, and Venezuelan that low
>Filipino jungle nigger MRE slop that high

>Delicious Thai ladyboy food that low when it should be top 10

Holy fuck people have retarded taste.

Eskimos eat seal blubber, it's all they have. They live in a frozen wasteland. Icelandic people eat fermented shark because they live on a volcanic rock in the middle of the ocean.
Indian and Chinese people live in a lush subtropical paradise where there is endless sunshine and torrential rain. Every kind of spice, fruit, vegetable and crop grows there.
Once you understand this you understand that the superiority of some cuisines has nothing to do with the people who live there

What don't you like about it? The spiciness?