Imagine living in this cucked land

twitter.com/RebelNewsOnline/status/1534559279348334592?s=20

Imagine living in this cucked land

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 11.55.02 AM.png (1074x764, 618.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show me a nation in the world where private property is an absolute guarantee from the state

>Stealing your shit is acceptable

The united states.

US seizes people's assets every day. Technically they have to give them back if it was found you obtained them legally, but it can take years and more money than its worth to get them returned to you.

proof?

Just like everywhere else, you have an absolute right to property until the government decides that you don't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain_in_the_United_States

>mountainside is about to collapse and destroy a town downstream
>government needs to change the terrain a bit to prevent a disaster
>oh I'm sorry that little piece of land is owned by some redneck who refuses to let the state touch it I guess he has absolute reign and we can do nothing about it!

> Neo-Liberalism (TM)
Aren't you glad you sacrificed all your social supports to the market for the last 50 years?

Your point being?

might want to re-read that.
1) It's an emergency power
2) Owner is compensated full market value for any losses.

Asset seizure requires due process.

kikenada

the state can disregard private property in case of justifiable emergency.
that's why there are literally zero (0) nations on earth and in history that have granted absolute private property

>listen we banned the guns, we will take your shit niggers

Okay but was it a "case of justifiable emergency" for Canada?

stopping a war is not enough of an emergency for you?

seize chinese assets
do it lol

So? The person I replied to claimed that private property is an absolute guarantee from the United States and eminent domain proves that isn't the case regardless of compensation (which hasn't always been forthcoming throughout US history anyway).

>1) It's an emergency power
Not absolute then, thank you.

Property from criminals can be siezed, but this jew and many others want to skip anything related to law enforcement so they don't get investigated and are causing faggy drama over it.
Same thing (((Hitler))) and friends did with their cousins in Germany.

How exactly does seizing assets stop a war?

WEF (Canada) has done a great job seizing a entire country. It really is that easy and that cheap to do a take over.

You mean a war that has absolutely nothing to do with Canada and not even close to Canada?

The nose shows and knows shit

>It's an emergency power
just like jewjuice that kills people

how does cutting revenue streams and escape routes of Putin's close circle not help stop the war?
yeah yeah, Canada is not in NATO right? and Ukraine is totally some unimportant shithole with no weight in global commerce!