The quickest way to stop inflation would be for wages to go down. It needs to happen...

The quickest way to stop inflation would be for wages to go down. It needs to happen. There's no reason millenials who work useless jobs in grocery stores and coffee shops should be making $15 an hour. Get a real job if you want to make that much.

Attached: 1654447404907.jpg (779x772, 97.54K)

The supermarket and coffee shops are real work. Getting fat taking up space in in an office is fake work.

Attached: A760EB71-0B0B-43C4-96F8-F6680CDD3FA0.gif (320x240, 768.64K)

All Americans who received these should have their taxes hiked.

Attached: 13737275.jpg (2633x1755, 518.13K)

Wages should go up. Interest rates should also go up. It's more important to pay workers than to make easy credit available. Raise interest rates and inflation will fall.

how about banning speculation and lifting sanctions on venezuela, iran and russia?

mate i drag around 100s of pounds of freight around this store for hours with a half broken pallet jack just so you can have the onions milk for your latte
but i also make 20.65 with a dollar a year coming for the next two years
can still barely afford my 1 bed apartment before food :^)

Stop shopping at those stores if you think they are paid too much.

Why is there so much propaganda lately about suppressing wages even further with skyrocketing housing and costs of living? This is clearly a controlled demolition of the country, but I can't figure out who is supposed to benefit since it's going to inevitably result in an overthrow of the government.

Learn a trade if you aren't smart enough to go to school or start a business.

funny enough all my coworkers have degrees and yet here they are working side by side with me the 8th grade dropout
only i dont have student loans

Don't be an idiot. Inflation is caused by the govt+central bank creating vast amounts of money. Prices and wages need to go up a lot.

Kill yourself boomer

The people who benefit from low wages pay for politicians and media to continue suppressing wages (which they can easily pay for with their outrageous profits and inflation-proof investment vehicles)

Really? I go to McDonalds and these tatted up potheads and Bitcoin investors making $16 an hour can't even get my order correct.

Can you imagine being a boomer and being born in the most prosperous time in modern history, then turning everything around you into a giant shithole?

k lets just ban monetery theory and econmics while were at it.

The government didn't write all that predictive code that reads your fucking mind on facebook for nothing. They fucking know what's coming and it's not good for them. Someone has made a really fucking retarded decision to implode the country for some reason, though it benefits literally nobody. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the feds started taking up my banner.

You are a retard for going to McDonald's. Stop eating goyslop.

Banning speculation would do nothing, nor can anyone seperate investment from speculation.

It would still do nothing. This is caused by printing too much money not speculation.

Dropping sanctions would help, yes. But oneway or another they printed a fuckton of money and everything is going to go up by a lot.

b-b-but this program i automate to do my job for me is important and unique, r-right?

he can’t help it user, he saw an ad for it on the Talmudvision

At least the retards working there don't put their hand out for a 30% tip for simply handing you your food.

kill yourself you fucking boomer piece of shit

$15/hr is nothing bruh. if you aren't making more in your "real" job then maybe you need to just do a better job.

The plan seems to be a simple matter of doubling down on what they've been doing for 50 years... to appease the faggots, niggers, immigrants and roasties.
They do this by increasing the hysteria of their media propaganda to a great extent, while increasing their gibs they actually pitch to said demographics, to a far more slight level.
This isn't anything new nor hard to see, yes it's very obvious.

The question why is a good one though. My theory? These fags pushing are doing it because they're the very collegefags, queers, roasties ect. mentioned.
They think, probably correctly, that if they just tongue their master's asshole hard enough, they will be the last on the chopping block, and in the meantime they will be rewarded with a couple more gibs and social status.

Trannies are fine if whiteoids lose everything, if they get to jail anyone for frowning when they flash their bussy to children in public. Niggers are fine if truck drivers lose their livelihood, if they can rob the same gas station every Wednesday and the worst consequence they face is a night in jail before being released.
Pedro just wants to vampire the nation dry because it's better than his shithole home...
And the Eternal Roast cares for nothing so long as she can sate her lust for killing fetuses and get more fuk.
They haven't had to change anything, just up the volume of propaganda and maintain course.

Attached: 53534.png (500x567, 283.86K)

1 of 16 slide threads on this subject
SAGE

I agree
But also IT jobs should pay less

Pajeets earning $100k a year writing 2 lines of code per day makes no sense

the quickest way to stop inflation is for the fucking government to stop blocking the economy from functioning and putting arbitrary taxes on things.

Nice, now I can lend out all the money I've made from my house and make money off the interest.

Maybe if you wouldn’t have voted for globohomo that enslaves everyone and makes them poor, they wouldn’t be needing tips you retarded ass boomer.

>There's no reason millenials who work useless jobs in grocery stores and coffee shops should be making $15 an hour.
We've past the point of no return on wages due to housing costs. It sucks, but we can still bring down prices with a tax overhaul. A big one, not just rate cuts.

Do governments and souless corporations expect me to pay for clear conscious while we are at the brink of unable to pay our bills having choice between essentials or bills.
FUCK UKRAINE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU NIGGERS YOU HAVE BIGGER CARS THAN OUR TINY EUROPOOR CARS FUCK JEWISH CUNT OF PUPPET ZELENSKY RUSSIA CAN HAVE UKRAINE SO LONG WE GET CHEAP FUEL AND GOODS

Attached: FUFn68CX0AAFhK7.jpg (1379x1379, 1.02M)

Cook your own food if you can't handle the kikery of the food service industry.

>The plan seems to be a simple matter of doubling down on what they've been doing for 50 years
No, that doesn't track. If this were maybe 20-30 years ago, you could just say it was careless greed out of control. But the planning and predictive ability of the American government's spook bullshit is actually not terrible and they know full well this isn't going to end well for anyone in power right now.

>to appease the faggots, niggers, immigrants and roasties.
And this is complete and total fucking nonsense. Idpol is a tool of the government, not vice versa. Niggers and women have zero lobbying power in Washington. They're just useful idiots. We're entering a new gilded age, but those in the government who plan for its future know full well what will happen and it means their gory deaths. Like I said, I don't know what the fuck they're playing at. The only thing that would even make sense is if they're trying to advance MY agenda, which has always been at odds with theirs. Perhaps they did pathed all the possible outcomes and finally accepted they can't win.

No. You fix the economy by making loans and debt illegal.
No more usury. No more banks making money for nothing, no more interest at all. If you want a house you save and pay for it, if you want to go to school you save and pay for it.
Debt is the only reason prices are as stupid high as they are.

Thank fuck someone understands
people in this threads are fucking retarded entitled communists

Yeah dood just get a real job! You should only be making $7.25/hr working full time while paying $6 a gallon, $2000.00 monthly rent, footing the grocery bill, paying all the other bills, paying for car insurance and health insurance, all the while going to school for 4-10 years to get a degree which costs six figures. OBVIOUSLY this is the way to force an entire generation to live and totally won't result in an uprising culminating in wholesale rape and murder in the streets. People won't ever have had enough they'll just continue to live like this like gud bois. ;)

They dont need tips. Some of these servers if they have big tits are making as much as plumbers.

90 percent of offices are filled with redundant fake job positions

If you are poor you should live like a poor. Get a bicycle and live with 10 other poorfags retards to share rent. It's not that hard. That's the best you can do. You can't have a life style of a rich person when you are earning the "minimum" wage. You are a poorfag. Live like one you fucking entitled piece of shit nigger!

the quickest way to end inflation is to round up the specific banking merchants and execute them and anyone who facilitated their crime, then to immediately dismantle the usury based money printing scam called the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, THE EUROPEAN UNION AND ANY OTHER AFFILIATES OF THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS...but for that to happen this would have to not be a simulation that you play for points.....and at that point you'd be meddling with the points system, can't have that

boomer doesn't understand inflation, no. 2987

Um excuse me friend but banks need to be able to take your $1,000.00 deposit then issue $100,000.00 in loans on which they collect fees and interest plus tip. Bankers are poor and need our help. It's not like it's a fraudulent system or anything.

>Get a real job if you want to make that much.

You're so fucking retarded lol. Ok genius, and what will happen when everyone will do just that? As they do right now? You'll end up with an empty store paying shit wages and then cry that no one wants to work anymore.

Go fuck yourself and go suck a fat one

you are either a boomer that moved to the Far East because no one here wanted to fuck your fat ass, or a retarded mountainnigger. Either way your opinion holds zero value.

Attached: 1642441096238.gif (244x244, 767.36K)

Yes! Exactly! This user gets it. Everyone should just wear grey overalls, consume their allocated ration cubes, clean all the toilets, and consume their allotment of soma to keep them from murdering everyone around them. That's absolutely the way to live. The vast majority of the population need to learn that they exist only to clean the toilets for all those at the top while they get shit on. I'm glad someone understands most people's place in the world.

Good luck getting anyone to do these jobs then. By the way, you exhibit both low intelligence and low empathy. Your existence is not only worthless but actively detrimental to society and thus I must encourage you to end your own life or at least sterilise yourself so that you may never pass on your bad genes.

that is just a the tip, the biggie is attaching "forever interest" to the "loan" the fake ass creation of the fake ass money created...LOOSE YOUR FAITH IN JEW MONEY OR DIE....THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO STOP USING ALL FORMS OF JEWBUX

A real job is one that’s required. You want to not slip on vomit while buying milk at Walmart? Then the janitor is needed and deserves a living wage.

I make any less money then I have to be homeless.
Fuck off, retard.

and you are an entitled piece of shit commie
should have studied a better subject and gotten a better job. cope n seeth

re/ddit is down that way

Re read his post.

Lol, same, just grow weed and sell it.

COME ON, NO ONE IS FROM NEPAL

>Bitcoin investors
No one at McDonald's buys BTC, boomer.