Anyone know someone who died of SADS

Anyone know someone who died of SADS

Attached: SADS.jpg (667x517, 104.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/05/26/husband-of-irma-garcia-slain-in-texas-school-shooting-dies-of-grief/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An increase in heart problems is more likely to be cause by the actual covid virus that damages the heart, and there is no evidence to link sudden ARRHYTMIC death syndrome to vaccines

>perfectly healthy
>takes clotshot
>dies at age 32
>SAD!

My grandma died of sads three months after getting her second shot. Heart just stopped working.

Post a pic of the body or I don't believe you.

Source?

The science is in and the science says this is a result of climate change

Jews did this.

>Anyone know someone who died of SADS
Knew
>Anyone knew anyone who dies of SADS
fify

My mom's friend's husband. They were both hesitant to get the vax, but their doctor said they should. They trusted him. Weary of the side effects, the woman got it first. She got sick but just for a day. Guy gets it, no symptoms. 1 week later he just falls over dead. No underlying conditions. Just died. Now that woman will be alone for the rest of her life(late 50s).

I swear, the world is gonna be a sausage fest. If you think the incel problem is bad now, wait 10 years to see most women have died because of the memevaccine

>die from getting run over by a car driven by a white supremacist
>Any Forums: IT WAS A HEART ATTACK
>die from a heart attack
>Any Forums: IT WAS THE VACCINE

I was born with SIDS

Attached: CA406_ERebellion3.jpg (175x331, 42.67K)

Did you pull that out of your asshole that the MSM just recently went into?

2 people, but they were in their 60s and not the best health to begin w. But they definitely died from the vaxx. True story, my uncle fell over dead 2 days after he got a booster. My mom went to the hospital roght before he died, and the doc said it was the vaxx. They wrote sudden heart failure on the death cert. 2 months prior she chewed me out for not getting the vaxx. Came to me after this and apologized and said she was afraid all her friends would drop dead... Many of them did.

Attached: 1646910612651.png (1000x600, 96.39K)

more like aids

Nope, all the vaxxies that i know are fine. But so am I. They did all get "covid" during that pollen surge, though.

Saved

Yes, multiple and they were vaxxed

This guy literally died of the sads. I wouldn't expect the incels of Any Forums to understand though.

nypost.com/2022/05/26/husband-of-irma-garcia-slain-in-texas-school-shooting-dies-of-grief/