HEALTHY YOUNG PEOPLE ARE DYING SUDDENLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY

WHAT'S GOING ON?????

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10895067/Doctors-trying-determine-young-people-suddenly-dying.html

Attached: sads.png (828x802, 552.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tachycardia/symptoms-causes/syc-20355127
icandecide.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An increase in heart problems is more likely to be cause by the actual covid virus that damages the heart, and there is no evidence to link sudden ARRHYTMIC death syndrome to vaccines

Attached: sads2.png (817x1126, 849.3K)

Make the aristocrats and their children die “unexpectedly” until we get answers.

Attached: 16549845415.jpg (491x349, 84.67K)

It’s the effects of the Marijuana poisoning

winter vagina

this

Shut up Chang he didn't say anything about a vaccine causing it

Covid didn't infect even 20% of the population

Nah, kill them all even if we do get the answer.
People like you need raped to death. You and your hysteria is the reason these people are dying.

there was SIDS [sudden infant death syndrome] and now we have a brand new deal! it's literally SADS [sudden adult death syndrome]. no shit. it's legitimate lmao it just happens to be after forced vaccines and retards signing up willingly for the vaccines. just a coincidence, they swear hahahahahahahahaaha what a bunch of retarded shit

Cardiac disorders:
Tachycardia
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tachycardia/symptoms-causes/syc-20355127
1098 (2.6%)
out of a sample size of ~42 000 cases
Important potential risks:
Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease (VAED), Including Vaccine-associated Enhanced Respiratory Disease (VAERD)

(((YOU)))

I want you freaks to die more than anything else.

Eat your whole dick. You know for a fact 99% of the morons here believe our governments are trying to kill all their slaves and only spare the most stupid, easily swayed, pointlessly spiteful.

>still not getting it derrrr
We need a giant meteor to wipe out our garbage species.

probably climate change

is there clear evidence proving that the vaccines are in no way responsible? or are ya just blowing shit out yer ass?

icandecide.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
>literally the first Pfizer document declassified as part of the FOAI request by ICAN

Make that what you will

never vaccinated. never infected. never a worry. vaxfags are just that, fags. weak ass bitches with that dumb as fuck mob mentality. the epitome of sheeple.

This is Elsa.

You're exactly the same. Just contrary. A different kind of sheep. One that will cut off its nose to spite its face.

honestly, it's so sad and a total mystery

Attached: sad.png (812x448, 66.68K)

Attached: 1654116340461.jpg (703x769, 195.66K)

i would never cut off my nose. that's ridiculous. i make my own decisions and always have. as long as i've been able to make my own choices, i have not been vaccinated for anything. no flu shots and never had the flu. look, the us medical community kills more than 200,000 people every year through malpractice and negligence. i have never viewed them as trustworthy. couple that with the billions of dollars in damages that these big pharma companies dole out every year and i'm left never wanting shit from them. label me as you will, but i'm not the one who simply did i was told.

MANY SUCH CASES

That's only a problem for vaxxxed cattle. We tried to warn them, but they wanted to go to the bar and other public places earlier. They really thought everyone has to take this stuff, imagine being this naive and foolish. Now we can all go again without this experimental juice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hi, faggots. COVID is over. Nobody cares about the inefficient yet safe vaccine. Now you can finally go back to talking about normal politics and schizing out about the vax.

"heroes", yeah okay

It’s all explained in the layman’s doc:

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0

Read it so you can explain to normies why they can’t clear viruses out of their systems anymore and will be dying off when the winter lockdowns come if they dare leave their house.

Attached: 67F59AC4-158D-44E1-B5CB-536F72D578FC.png (834x1079, 135.95K)

>SIDS [sudden infant death syndrome]
Don’t even get me started on SIDS. Pic related

Attached: 60B38050-F17E-4EAC-8111-2069C84DA2B3.png (1377x5915, 535.55K)