Mainstream Far Right Representation

Are far-right figures and ideas seeping into the mainstream? Where do you see right wing politics to shift in the next 10-20 years?

Attached: Fuentes Cumia.jpg (1932x1007, 845.65K)

We're just Reactionaries.

It'll shift to wanting to maintain the freedom they have, which will turn them into "terrorists". They will either be killed, or they will have to fight to expend their time here on earth.

>Are far-right figures and ideas seeping into the mainstream?
Is there even a single far right PERSON in the USA, let alone figure??

I haven't seen a single one

Nick Fuentes was always right. The optics war was never about convincing libtards that far right people were decent. It was always about appealing to normal Americans. Which nick has done beautifully. We will take the country back and Curtis Yarvin and Peter thiel will have nothing to do with it.

Ethan Ralph on CNN when?

trailerpark methhead representation!

>Which nick has done beautifully
nick went full wignat recently in a grasp to attract viewers to his new site. He also cozied up to Ethan Ralph, the obese psycho. His political future is looking quite grim. Unless you think Ralph is destined for success

Nick is a comedian and regular Americans (not faggot meme flag Americans) think he’s funny.

>he told a joke about Cookie Monster!!!!

Lmao get fucked you humorless fag.

He's not a comedian, he's a tiny faggot who acts like a sussy baka.

I never said anything about his cookie monster joke, are you an automated bot? I said that he cozied up to Ethan Ralph, the trailer trash methhead psychopath. The two are tied at the hip now, every time catboy Nick is brought up Ralph will also be brought up. And the videos of him flailing about on the ground with his obese gunt flapping around.

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

No one knows who Ethan Ralph is besides you fucking kiwifarm fags. You can’t get clips of nick shows unless you pay his for the archive. So keep paying nick to dig up dirt that literally no one cares about while regular Americans find out about him on shows like cumia etc

Nick is Cumia hunting now? Oh how the mighty have fallen

Attached: nick cummies.jpg (688x502, 132.52K)

You guys suck and you should feel bad. Gossip doesn’t work on people who have been cancelled. People either love nick or say literally who?

>Oh bro some literally who is gunt guarding another literal who!!!

You are so ineffectual.

Thanks for sharing these sources. Kind of hilarious

>terrorists
Domestic terrorists, preferable if they can link it to the latest boogeyman "white supremacism". Any wrongspeak against the Narrative has been lumped in there.

Helps if you live in the country, frog.

you nickers are pathetic

Agreed. I feel like he's fallen off that.

His presentation and ramblings may not be conducive to attracting someone who just learned about him.

Like his rants about Jaden and shit is not optical in his own definition.

He should focus on tightening up his presentation to how he was in 2017 and 2018.

Seems like he uses his platform for therapy sessions lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-051255_Brave.jpg (241x337, 40.04K)

Nickers are based and red pilled. I was being radicalized by feds and on my way to becoming the next Walmart shooter and then I found nick and he deradicalized me with actual hope. So I literally would rape kill or die for him.

He’s the last great white hope.

His jaden rants are sloppy but you have to admit, Nick is a real human being with real feelings. He literally believes it’s his job to save the white race. Put yourself in nicks shoes, jaden comes to you sucking you off six ways to Sunday and begging to join your movement, only to say fuck it and stab you in the back years later. This isn’t the first time it’s happened either. Same thing happened with Patrick Casey. It’s not nick that is causing these rifts, it’s the system. People like nick and those close to him are put under an enormous amount of pressure from the system and 99.99999% of people eventually crack.

Yeah jaden rants are not prime normie material, but give the guy a break, he will be back to A1 nick soon.

precious

Attached: cumia.jpg (400x400, 21.19K)

name them then

the furthest right I have seen people in america would be considered either weird conservatives or schizos in europe, not one far right or fascist or national syndicalist or anything of the sort

Join the American Reformation Front.

Attached: 3620655D-94F7-4ACC-B816-F0F91B169977.jpg (905x1280, 208.32K)

Attached: 1647321200557.jpg (1306x1022, 131.19K)

Yeah I mean I like his show and love the E drama and all that.

And yes he is under a lot of pressure and what happened with Jaden was hurtful. I also recognize that the fight he is in is a losing battle and he needs to fight it more wisely. A lot of this is because he's young, but doesn't mean he can't improve. He probably doesn't understand that first impressions are key someone who just saw him on Elijah's or Cumias show may tune in and find his elongated esoteric rants a bit hard to follow.

Those deranged esoteric rants, even ones he does on the show,are funny but its not optimal.

You can be genuine and real without putting all your emotions and deranged moments online. Maybe just do a personal call to vent with Bearden but it doesn't have to be on a Twitter space.

That's really all I see as a negative.

His appearance on Cumias shows was on point and how he exposed BAP was good too (need more proliferation). Now he just needs to capitalize off that.