Oh no the caught the SADS!!!!

Im crying AHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHA Im sorry here here.
>Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register
>People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
>May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
>SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
>A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADs
archive.is/GzEhJ

Attached: 2022-06-08 Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register2-GzEhJ.png (660x799, 326.31K)

Attached: 2022-06-08 Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register-GzEhJ.png (685x4563, 1.74M)

vaxoids BTFO

How boosted does one have to be to get SAD?

If only there was one thing that healthy young people did or took around the world, basically simultaneously, something that didnt exist before? This would had to have been something that happened in the past year or so that could potentially be linked to a rise in deaths.

Was there anything like that?

Im laughing like a retard.
This is so sad Any Forums

Attached: lol lmao elf.jpg (680x454, 61.09K)

An increase in heart problems is more likely to be cause by the actual covid virus that damages the heart, and there is no evidence to link sudden ARRHYTMIC death syndrome to vaccines

Hey shill how is it going?
Know who doesnt SAD?
THIS GUY

Attached: happy Capybara.jpg (933x875, 233.63K)

lol
lmfao even
that's wrong and no refunds

This is long covid chuds, the best way to avoid this is to make sure to get boosted- that means all of them

Attached: untitled.png (656x515, 335.41K)

many such mysteries.

Attached: 6izwwn.jpg (500x500, 81.21K)

My oldest brother died of this years ago.
Don't listen to the shills, it's RARE!
So rare you find yourself questioning God & your family's shitty luck.
It is a thing (few professional footballers dropped on pitch over the years from it) it's suspected to be genetic defect in the heart, there's nothing you can do about it, just shitty luck you have but if this is rising, well, what the fuck. There has to be a reason, what changed the year of the rise in numbers from previous years?
Don't (You) me, I already know

>Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

That's not what the acronym even stands for.

My friend's dad died from a heart attack just a few days after taking his 3rd dose, he was in his 50's. His uncle also had a heart attack from the first jab but survived. My friend and his siblings, who none is jabbed, went and had his heart checked to see if they might also suffer from something similar but there was no signs of anything. I also have a friend in bongland who passed out on the street after getting jabbed, smacked her head on the concrete but the doctors said they didn't know why she passed out
So that's 3 people I personally know who's had serious consequences from the """vaccine""" and I'm yet to hear about someone I know who's been seriously ill from covid, everyone in my family have had it and nobody is jabbed

So... SADS... Dying at a young age from natural causes.....
Never before have I heard about such a thing....
>keep feeding media that good old ad revenue

>I also have a friend in bongland who passed out on the street after getting jabbed, smacked her head on the concrete but the doctors said they didn't know why she passed out

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 14-37-06 Comedian Heather McDonald Collapses On Stage and Hospitalized-it means is working2.webm (366x432, 953.83K)

death is now a syndrome kek

Bump

Attached: killsat.jpg (351x261, 48.61K)

Winter vagina?

no shit, a once in a century pandemic is having some negative after-effects