I just realized something

Any Forums is fake.
Scouring the catalog, there is no way these threads are organic. I think Any Forums is now 90% bots and mods, and 10% idiots like me who think there are still real people here.

Attached: eric.png (880x861, 570.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnqPd8BmgB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were not idiots, OP. But your buttcheeks need cleaning though.

90 seems high. I'd put it at >50 tho.

tineye.com can demonstrate whether you used the photoshopped version of that pic or not.

I've been thinking this too user. It's been REALLY bad since the pandemic began too. The conversations feel too segregated or something, I can't put my finger on it

Who asked gayboy

Attached: 1653965856515.jpg (725x722, 124.3K)

That would explain why I've been able to purchase the amount of guns and ammo the past few years with everyone screeching that this place is a honeypot. That or the glowniggers are fucking retards.

Attached: 1653665112101m.jpg (1024x1013, 121.65K)

Only Feds

>Scouring the catalog, there is no way these threads are organic
They're right wing government establishment degenerate and malicious freemason satanist and kike shills. Regular common guys don't go online to post about how the age of consent needs to be lowered so they can "fuck" 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 year old children.

Still confused by the whole real/fake dichotomy huh

Attached: mister moccanauchsy.jpg (540x500, 108.58K)

Yea, you’re being gang stalked at a macro level. They’re exploiting the 99-9-1 rule and make 99% of the threads with bots

true words OP
I come here less and less each week.
glows probably see this as a win, but now Im more of a greyman than before.
My ideals are not going to change just because this site has gone to shit.

There was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his s*** pushed in regularly. Never won a single f****** hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

What’s more the 90-9-1 rule proves that Americans are conditioned to believe their thoughts and ideas aren’t valuable….we live in a sick fking society

The glowniggers are fucking retarded, but I'm also inclined to agree that the bots on Any Forums are from faggy political groups rather than alphabet agencies.

Kyvell Stark

youtu.be/mnqPd8BmgB0

Attached: 0FCE77EF-6112-4476-958F-9230A259B0A7.jpg (676x567, 82.98K)

You are an idiot and I am a real person. Maybe you're just a newfag

ya mang. bots and mods create threads. nothing here is organic

Any Forums is 75% autists
a lot of autists have a posting style similar to bots

Attached: 1652543583189s.jpg (250x250, 12.15K)

> I think Any Forums is now 90% bots and mods
And they don't like when you point it out they are jewish or similar homosexuals, and most of the internet works the same way.

Absolutely a bot. But yeah I agree OP. This is what happens when free speech is marginalized in a supposed free society.

It’s not marginalized. Half the country literally says if you say something o don’t like their will be consequences

Yes have you figured out the quarantine groups yet?

Literally there are millions of posters yet a thread can stay up all day. Non statistically possible.

They have lumped us into groups with specific shills. We are all talking to the same people and really aren't going to change much. The bots and shills are specifically assigned to keep our group down.

How many in our group? I'd estimate no more than 50,000.

We are like a small city they govern. Hasn't anyone figured this out?