YWNW! Moderately conservative discord servers are tired of groomer already

Haha, chuds, this is why you always lose and krafty matts always win.

Attached: 6.jpg (1052x727, 215.21K)

how it starts, a mod saying they don't want the groomer label used and peasant daring to ask why?

Attached: 2.jpg (1070x717, 216.25K)

how it ends. mods blocking freeze peach and other peasants calling the blocked man unreasonable so they are allowed to stay.

And just like that a movement is over.

Attached: 7.jpg (1041x722, 151.64K)

Don't make me post my IRC chat logs, zoomie

no clearly a faggot like yourself is invading all these spaces and shitting it up. I heard theres a sale on Rope, get it while supplies last, faggot OP

discord is fully of trannies, just like reddit mods

This gay thread again? For the millionth time in a row: go back

Attached: 1653335275493.gif (435x264, 74.12K)

>here’s some anecdotal evidence from one or two people that fits my narrative and you should all agree with me because of it

Who the fuck are these discord troons and why should i care?

Everyone who uses discord is a groomer

Krafty isn't actually crafty. Obvious retarded brainlet that sees themself as clever.

free speech, anti sjw, OSR discord. Blocks you for asking what's wrong with the groomer label.

Proof lefties will seek out and hold any tiny amount of power through entryism. This mods personal social media is known and he is a fat buck toothed supporter of all current things: covid, blm, ukraine, pride.

If you're over 18 on discord you should get the Electric Chair on every country on Earth

Probably the faggot OP desu

You think that was a “win”? Retard
Sage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And anyone who has extended arguments like this with someone on the internet, let alone fucking discord, deserves the biggest golden medal big boy award

Attached: D6F65E32-5488-4195-A1DA-8A599A1FA71E.jpg (600x888, 63.83K)

Why would they use discord as a platform in the first palce? That shit program is owned and managed by degenerates

what else could they use to have a private chat room?

If you have to resort to silencing your opposition to win a debate, you deserve a rope.

No one cares, groomer

who lost? Rebel is gone. And my moderately conservative discord modded by a california leftist has convinced 40 yo grognards who are anti sjw that they shouldn't use the groomer label.

you just lost your best weapon in a century.

Attached: 4.jpg (1057x723, 188.46K)

rebel seems to be making good points and just wants to see what the mod believes. what else could he have done?