VGHHHH

VVHAT COVLD HAVE BEEN.....

Attached: VGH.png (3500x2700, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligne_La_Spezia-Rimini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i bet you are a christian heathen

nah dude. those people look very different and have little in common. it was never going to be sustainable without classism and that is never stable

>nah dude. those people look very different and have little in common.
not true if you exclude southern italy and andalusia

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b.gif (760x596, 56.54K)

>not true if you exclude southern italy and andalusia
but that would be bordergore of course

Haplogroups don't determine appearance.

Franks are Germanic barbarians.

Attached: 005f980716d7b4f06cb275ef8c43117a.jpg (1500x1880, 407.33K)

Pic related is better from any conceivable point of view.

Attached: celtic-union.png (824x459, 71.27K)

Can’t speak Latin, blockhead.

>We stern Roman Empire

>Haplogroups don't determine appearance.
Except they do, 100% of aryans were R1b, and 100% of the european subclads of R1b existed in the aryan population

it is a 1 to 1 marker for aryan ancestry (and so are it's later variants like R1a)
You physically cannot have an ammount of R1b in europe without a corresponding ammount of indo european blood being added there 4000 years ago

>inb4 some coping schizo who doesn't understand what V88 is and tries to use it as an argment

Attached: hallstatt conquests.png (636x530, 139.52K)

>Pic related is better from any conceivable point of view.
except your map is wrong memeflag

here is the actual one

Everything north of the Spezia-Rmini line is considered to be "western romance", that is, a mix of of celtic languages and latin, while everything south or east of the line is considered to be "eastern romance" languages, meaning languages that came from latin without celtic admixture

So your map should extend all over spain as well, and if you're going by genetic and not language (as you should), then you can also include all of the british isles and half of germany

Attached: Romance_languages.png (2100x1525, 145.6K)

here I found a map that shows it more clearly
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligne_La_Spezia-Rimini
Anything in the green zone (or black zone that would have been green, those are the conquered and humiliated peoples) is a mix of Latin and Gallic languages (latin is technically a celtic language itself but that's another story)

and if you go by all nations that use to speak an italo-celtic group language rather than all the nations that today speak a romance language (which is a subgroup of the former), then the Language map matches 1 to 1 the genetic map

Attached: Western_and_Eastern_Romania.png (1032x816, 66.17K)

I don't care a damn about 'romania'. I do care about genetically celtic peoples who speaks a romance language.

Btw, a celtic flag is much more representative of what we are than your demented freemasonic tricolour piece of garbage.

Attached: celtic-world.jpg (1763x1159, 1.25M)

you can't leave the calais-dover line to the horrid britons, you need a strong united litus saxonicum
also why did cities in central italy change name?

anyway checked

Attached: roman welcoming peaceful boat migrants.jpg (736x543, 96.1K)

>no veneto
>northern marche included
>ideal state
brambilla-sama explain yourself

VGH...THE TUSCAN-LATIOUMBRIC ETHNOSTATE...THE PEAK OF HUMANITY...

>you WILL take in the Siculo-Neapolitans
>you WILL proudly fly the aborted mexican flag
>you WILL use the geographical expression of "Italy" to refer to a state encompassing the peninsula south of the Alps
-t. cavourenberg

Attached: cavourenstein.png (252x336, 145.29K)

>I don't care a damn about 'romania'.
romania is part of eastern romance, aka bellow the line, meaning no gallic admixture in their language, just latin+dacian+turkish+slavic

>I do care about genetically celtic peoples who speaks a romance language.
yeah but that's still also all of spain

and since Blood matters a lot more than language, I am all for just reintegrating the rest of the celtic people in europe and giving them back their native language, or something similar to it, wiping away the shame of their initial subjugation by foreigners

>also why did cities in central italy change name?
didn't make the map

>parma pisa
>luca (upgrade over lucca for no reason) florentina (sounds better than firenze, also close to the french pronounviation of florence)

the map seems to be from an alt history deviant page or something, so I assume the names are different because it is what they are reconstructed to be if the western roman empire never fell, the map says 2770, so I assume that's after the founding of rome so about today

>he map seems to be from an alt history deviant page or something
those based autists sometimes produce something relevant

decent*

>THE PEAK OF HUMANITY...
more like cos(PEAK)

Attached: 202108091503-main.cropped_1628496194.jpg (1200x675, 134.61K)

>those based autists sometimes produce something decent
indeed

and notice how there are no *nglos or pr*ssia anywhere on the map, and even the baltic parts of germany are still an independent baltic nation under "varinia"

truly would be a comfy timeline, I mean just from looking at the map you know that there would be no major european wars happening, ever, especially if it lasted 1500 years