Still not getting it

But how do we feel about this one, Any Forums?
Is this shot in use elsewhere? Any adverse reactions / effects being downplayed?
cnbc.com/2022/06/07/novavax-covid-vaccine-clears-key-step-on-path-to-fda-authorization-after-committee-endorses-the-shot.html

Attached: New_paper_novavax.jpg (851x536, 185.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-10.21-001-022:f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the actually spike is put on some new tech shit nanoparticle we know nothing about to mimic the virus, not talking about the other stuff thats in the vaxx.
i hope other people who survived to this point dont fall for this now, even if it gets sold as traditional vaxx, it is not.

>But how do we feel about this one, Any Forums?
I think you killed my trust, and I'm never believing you about anything ever again

Definitely still not getting it. I don't give a fuck, at this point, I'm not trusting shit to do with covid.

Got any articles explaining the tech? I feel like I saw some on pol several months ago when this was first announced but I haven't seen much since
I'm with you but I want to know what it's all about so I can wholly reject this on every front.

nah, I'll wait for the over the counter nanobot pills to treat my airborne VAIDS-pox symptoms
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-10.21-001-022:f

I had been holding out for novavax for about the first year or two but at this point i've most likely had covid at least twice, so i don't see any point in getting any shot

Same, just got over maybe the 3rd time I've had it. I stopped testing after the first time but it was a similar experience

Also, I found this article (pic rel)
>Sage

Attached: Sage.jpg (1080x2002, 750.81K)

Why do I feel like every schizo "independent documentary" or "expose" like this could be summarized with a few paragraphs and links to supporting evidence
Stop making me feel like a boomer getting linked to the """"dark web"""" in their private Facebook group

sorry no specific link, but this tech isn't something they hide, you can find plenty of information around the web with quick search
the important facts
>they're already lying again by saying its a traditional vaxx
>new tech again thats used for stuff they tell they won't do
>novavax heavily funded by bill gates
not getting any vaxx again at this point

Originally I was waiting for this one but after the mass propaganda campaign I am pretty much turned off by the idea of vaccines entirely. Never gonna get it (or another flu shot) ever

>Originally I was waiting for this one...
Same here. Loaded up on vitamin D and zinc and waited for Novavax, which never arrived.
Had covid a month ago without serious effects (YMMV), so now I've got the real antibodies.

Attached: 5f33c9963d643.jpg (946x960, 103.88K)

It's already been shown to be another heart inflammation nightmare. It has been accelerated as much as any of the other vax's. It uses tech that's just as experimental.
Bottom line: never gonna take it (the vaccine). Hahaha!

yeah, the heavy and blant propaganda they used lead me to learn more about vaxxes
another user mentioned a nice documentary about the topic, called trace amounts
may someone got the link? for some reason cant find it anymore

Attached: 1654675771860.jpg (725x1024, 119.54K)

Sorry guys i just gotta take a hard pass again ;3
Unvaxxed
Untested
Uncut
Unemployed

nah still not getting it.

literally no need to get it as most of us have had covid anyway at this point. and despite the media and the faggot bitches in 'science' allowing the media to rewrite what immunity means......memory b and t cells are still a thing well except for the vaccinated as a recent study pointed out by yeah

Theyre going to delay it as long as possible to get max mrna zombie spread

I refuse to get any vaccines. Even if you take a yearly "flu" vaxx you're a massive fucking pussy.

Basically they do the same shit as the DNA-based vax, except they put that shit in-vitro into moth cells and collect the spikes to inject into you, instead of making you generate the spikes yourself. Still a genetically modified spike that always stays in the open configuration with all the problems that bring, still DNA which means significantly higher chance of mutations even in-vitro and thus fuckups. The pros is that it's not generating spikes in your body which reduces the likelihood of autoimmune conditions, but the cons are that it's still the spike, it's still a modified spike and not the real one, it's still JUST the spike instead of a whole viron, it's still untested, it's still experimental tech, and now there are unknown interactions involved due to the use of a moth virus vector and moth host cells.

I think I just had it for the second time in five months. Felt sluggish and couldn't smell for a few days. It's been going around my work for a couple of weeks now. We don't even take off anymore since they stopped paying us LOA. In healthy people Omicron is nothing more than a minor nuisance.

Good post, thank you leaf

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (277x81, 10.19K)

So it's the same as the J&J or AstraZeneca but hopefully doesn't cause as many heart attacks? It's called recombinant viral vector technology. They use it in animals all the time. No thanks.

Attached: %22spike protein%22.png (1260x924, 1.22M)

Even if it was completely safe, which I sincerely doubt it is, what's the point? It...somewhat reduces the chance of getting a disease that's more or less a mild flu? I think I got COVID once during the omicron thing, and I was noticeably sick for like 20 hours. Never bothered getting tested, 'cause who cares?

Oh Bill Gates funded this one?
Big nope from me, why would I trust the depopulation evangelist
OP here from a different IP btw