NovaVax approval

finance.yahoo.com/news/novavax-covid-vaccine-could-soon-122305529.html

FDA now has approval of a traditional non mRNA, non fetal cell vaccine (AKA a real vaccine). Unlike the other available vaccines it needed a full year for review. What's Any Forumss take on this? Is it worth taking an allegedly non poisonous jab?

Attached: 1651949830662.webm (720x720, 967.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/572202-army-sets-june-2022-deadline-for-troops-for-covid-19-vaccine/
the-sun.com/news/2230958/who-owns-novavax-where-is-vaccine-made/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesn't novavax come from india?
if there's one thing I know about India, it's their dedication to sanitary conditions and healthy lifestyles.

Also might be pure coincidence but the Army set the 30th as their vaccine due date last year
thehill.com/policy/defense/572202-army-sets-june-2022-deadline-for-troops-for-covid-19-vaccine/
I'm thinking they're pushing out a real vaccine before the feds need to axe 10% of their forces.

the-sun.com/news/2230958/who-owns-novavax-where-is-vaccine-made/
Formulated in Maryland, manufactured in the UK.

natural immunity is superior if you have already had it. Also it contains spike protein, still not good

this is no traditional vaxx even if they say so, dont get fooled.

I don't understand why these retards don't just make a vaccine that targets the nucleocapsid protein instead of the spike proteins when we KNOW the spike proteins by themselves are toxic

I kekd pretty hard, sir

>Wait we approved this one!!!
They have lost all credibility.

novavax isn't traditional, but it's also not a gene therapy vaccine like all the other ones before it were - your own cells will never have their cellular factories hijacked to produce any spike proteins. You just get a big shot of already made toxic spike proteins direct into your body. Probably in ridiculous amounts that look nothing like a covid infection to your immune system so I imagine its efficacy will be terrible.

That would be admitting they were ever wrong which opens them up to liability.

Look homie I ain't getting nootin injected in muh phisique... I know I know! I am just aint gonna take it

Covid is over you nigger

Got to wait for Valneva if you want a traditional vaccine.

>targets the nucleocapsid protein instead of the spike proteins
Their excuse is that antibodies against the N protein are non-neutralizing and so it’s better to target the spike, but their real reason for targeting it could be that the spike is always changing, which conveniently gives them a reason to keep ‘updating’ the vaccines to sell more every season.

A whole attenuated virus vaccine would’ve been the way if speed and safety were of paramount concern, but only speed was prioritized for reasons totally unrelated to public health.

I’d be less reticent about taking Novavax if only for the fact that you get a set amount of spike protein, and there’s no transfection going on, so no genetic material ever enters your cells. Plus, the biodistribution won’t be as wide as it is with the mRNA vaccines because the lipid nanoparticles in Novavax are different. Probably less likely to go everywhere in the body and cause problems that way.

Never heard of that one, I want to get a traditional vaccine because I have a government part time job in engineering. I was 4 years away from retirement and don't want to loose it, but if they insist on pumping us up with unproven garbage I'll have to take a pass. It's like they forgot about thalidomide or something.

do we already know more about the nanoparticle they put the spike on? why the obsession with the spike? what about the other stuff they put into the vaxx and not disclose?
specally after the past two years, do they really think i'll ever get a vaxx again? they are already lying about this vaxx.
fuck off meneflag, no.

Lies.
It's *still* poison.
>if there's one thing I know about India, it's their dedication to sanitary conditions and healthy lifestyles.
Ganges river-water adjuvant.
>Also might be pure coincidence but the Army set the 30th as their vaccine due date last year
>thehill.com/policy/defense/572202-army-sets-june-2022-deadline-for-troops-for-covid-19-vaccine/
>I'm thinking they're pushing out a real vaccine before the feds need to axe 10% of their forces.
They already consigned *MAJOR* portions of the armed-forces to sickness and death.
>I don't understand why these retards don't just make a vaccine that targets the nucleocapsid protein instead of the spike proteins when we KNOW the spike proteins by themselves are toxic
Because they hate you and want you dead, and if not dead then forking ever more money for their products to "keep you alive" (read as: prolong your suffering).

Attached: Vaccine — The Injected Have Developed AIDS.png (691x354, 38.79K)

>novavax isn't traditional, but it's also not a gene therapy vaccine like all the other ones before it were - your own cells will never have their cellular factories hijacked to produce any spike proteins. You just get a big shot of already made toxic spike proteins direct into your body. Probably in ridiculous amounts that look nothing like a covid infection to your immune system so I imagine its efficacy will be terrible.
Well, unless the "efficacy" is actually the ADE- and/or OAS-rate.

Attached: its_aids.png (680x485, 550.49K)

If fda approved nova after saying it can cause heart inflammation what does that say about the other vaccines?

It has been 2 and a half years.
If you haven't already gotten covid, you are probably never getting covid.

>Is it worth taking an allegedly non poisonous jab?
no

From what I understand covid itself can cause heart inflammation. I also have no clue why they would make a huge stink, then approve it. It smells off, but I don't know if it's the FDA admitting they messed up giving Pfizer a blank check, or if it's the FDA trying the ol' sneaky sneaky to give the hold outs VAIDS.

they're just playing interference for their buddies at pfizer et al

novavax is competition so it gets delay after delay after delay

modern FDA is all about corruption